4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
I play this game since i play sorcerer before and want to check dev other game. not gonna lie but i dont really like sex with bald/alien thing. but from the genre with space thing and supernatural power and the story is gold, maybe diamond more than sorcerer. this is the only game i play that i only focus to the story not the sex scene. kinda sad with the ending, i believe this game can still continue with since there is enemy that still not defeat yet and the other human colony that still bothering the planet. i also love that the mc not some naive or pussy with all the power he has and can do killing or massacred when needed. thanks for the game love ya

Reactions: Megane_Senpai

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Okay. Try this version: (Note, it doesn't have the walkthrough mod nor the gallery cause it was a culprit for one cause for the issue).

In addendum, copy the attached file to your devices documents folder before launching that version.

Old saves can be found in the "Talothral" folder in the systems root and can be copied over if need be (no rooting the device needed to access it), I can't guarantee that the saves works because of the lack of the mod.
Well in that part im screwed then. Im on android s22 and data files are blocked, cant access those internal files anymore, even with other file accessing apps. Samsung put a blocker on all that. Thanks for the help though!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well in that part im screwed then. Im on android s22 and data files are blocked, cant access those internal files anymore, even with other file accessing apps. Samsung put a blocker on all that. Thanks for the help though!
Assuming the phone still has the Samsungs "My Files" both of those folders should be seen in that (Documents is a generic folder that all androids should have) and the other is just user created folder that can be deleted whenever if the user wants.

Although, this version just lacks the gallery/WT, you can try that, no extra steps outside installation needed and the save location is the same.

Hiromatsu001

Jul 15, 2022
Okay not sure what happened but my game went from the em about to leave for the Masters base straight to them returning and finding out the station had been attacked. No battle just straight to the epilogue. Looked all over and can't find any postings about this but can find comments about a final confrontation. Anyone have any idea what could cause this?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay not sure what happened but my game went from the em about to leave for the Masters base straight to them returning and finding out the station had been attacked. No battle just straight to the epilogue. Looked all over and can't find any postings about this but can find comments about a final confrontation. Anyone have any idea what could cause this?
Update the walkthrough mod. Yes, it doesn't have update 40 file, but it is the cause of it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
maybe but some want garrett to be theirs only for a duration and some are more open.
I would unironically play MC is Y the Last Man and must repopulate the planet as long as the dev wanted to keep adding LIs. I do probably have niche interests on that front though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would unironically play MC is Y the Last Man and must repopulate the planet as long as the dev wanted to keep adding LIs. I do probably have niche interests on that front though.
i'd say DEFINITELY you have more than niche interest.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i'd say DEFINITELY you have more than niche interest.
The only kinks I really have (mostly I'm just open to what my partner's into) are breeding lactation and a bit of a mommy fetish, but I go hard in the paint for those :D

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
Suggestion that may be cool, if Character statuses updated throughout gameplay. Unknown, active, add MIA? deceased? changes in professions or affiliations? When events in game would affect the status of known characters it would be nice to have that reflected in the character menu to help keep track. Maybe even include small relevant details such as captured by, how they died if deceased, crimes wanted for if on the run and also include Characters of major significance from the past after they have been mentioned.
Understood TR:S 2 is complete and this would be a large update so this suggestion and examples of statuses are more open to future use and maybe a remastered TRS if that ever becomes a thing. :)

Either way, great games already, thank you for creating them.

Reactions: Talothral
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes