4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Man thats some crazy fast work you did congratz for finishing this second opus, its one of those rare game you enjoy reading as much as press ctrl, good work i can't wait to see whats coming next :)

hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
scenes with Shelxae in the epilogoue shows her fertilized eggs right? just wanted make sure she's one of my favourites. i'll be sad if she's the only one without children :D

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
This game needs the Bald tag. If there is no Bald tag it needs to be added just for this game. There's certainly more 'Bald' than 'Handjob' here.

(And no that's not a complaint about the baldness, just the lack of tag).

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
Tal's games have some of the best (maybe THE best in my opinion) stories in any VN's. Just try them out to see if they're for you.
That was actuall my question which is why a browsed a bit in the comments. The screenshots dont look that appealing but one never knows if they are taken very early in the releases (and never updated as fan community is big anyhow...so no need). Second mybe the chars are not so nicely made but the story is awesome and then I would give it a try as VN´s with such are rare.

So I will give it a shot and see :)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

^Ulric^

Apr 5, 2021
After finishing, not without sadness, the game, two ideas come to my mind:

1.- I hope that the saying 'No two without three' also applies to this saga.

2.- Which online TV company has bought the rights to the script and when will we see the first episode?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

2.- Which online TV company has bought the rights to the script and when will we see the first episode?
IF, I mean IF that ever happened. It wouldn't be a Harem series(Less it's Anime). Even then, would be very tame. Harem/Male Fantasy with many woman. While popular niche online and more in private. Is not a mainstream accepted thing(Well cept maybe in Middle East Muslim culture).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so the big battle was the last one in that base?? the Master lasted 1 minute?? bah... this was so anticlimatic.. and the last update a collection of sex scene...i didn't liked how this episode ended.. rushed and anticlimax. a pity cuz i loved the game . but last battle was a joke...month(and updates) of searching for 1 minuts battle and The Master was weack as hell.. bah

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1. trs3 comes someday if dev wants to do it.
2. none unless they make whole series as cgi no live actors and remove "few" parts.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
IF, I mean IF that ever happened. It wouldn't be a Harem series(Less it's Anime). Even then, would be very tame. Harem/Male Fantasy with many woman. While popular niche online and more in private. Is not a mainstream accepted thing(Well cept maybe in Middle East Muslim culture).
Party pooper.........

so the big battle was the last one in that base?? the Master lasted 1 minute?? bah... this was so anticlimatic.. and the last update a collection of sex scene...i didn't liked how this episode ended.. rushed and anticlimax. a pity cuz i loved the game . but last battle was a joke...month(and updates) of searching for 1 minuts battle and The Master was weack as hell.. bah
That was the whole idea, huge build up and then they nixed him in an instant. Personally I loved how Tal handled that.

Reactions: D Dog

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
transition into epilogue feels very rushed
one scene -> big time skip -> even shorter scene -> time skip -> epilogue
i would expected a lot more talking with everyone after final battle before we start to skip time and move to ending, but oh well...
congrats Tal on finishing yet another great novel, it was quite an amazing journey, can't wait to enjoy next one

thunder02

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks, is a great game. As I said before, its worth a Movie (could be low cost film because of the scene picture).
I`ll be soon start right from the beginning. Again.

Reactions: Talothral

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Almost every time Nova and Aegis are on screen and I refer to them I end up swapping the names and call Nova Aegis and Aegis Nova, they don't even look alike much but I can't help it.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes