4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great work Talothral! Sad it's over though. And thank you for your work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thinking about it.....

I hope his sons are into incest because by the time it comes for them to find women, all they will find are their sisters because Chiel managed to get daddy dearest to bang damn near everyone.

Eventually the entire planet will be Garrets descendants.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Thinking about it.....

I hope his sons are into incest because by the time it comes for them to find women, all they will find are their sisters because Chiel managed to get daddy dearest to bang damn near everyone.

Eventually the entire planet will be Garrets descendants.
Shouldn't be a problem with the Meevar's accomplishments in genetics and genetic engineering. :ROFLMAO:

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I haven't played this one. I normally love scifi setting in VNs but after playing a couple of updates, it put me off. Maybe its because I didn't played the first installment. But since I finished and loved Sorcerror, even fixing angel daughter scene at the end to experience full epilogue, I am sure this one is also good and I am looking forward to next game.

Thank you for your time and giving us these games wirh constant updates.

Reactions: Talothral

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this on my tablet (Samsung Tab A7) nor on Motorola (android 13 forgot model and not near me at the moment) phone I have available for testing. However, you can try the Wills747 port: https://f95zone.to/threads/terminus...ial-multi-mod-shaddymodda.62260/post-12129951
Talothral for me, it crashes pretty much as soon as the Main Menu screen comes up. I am using a Samsung Galaxy A52 with OneUI 5.1 & Android 13
And the previous version worked?
The last version that I had installed and played was version 0.36.0 and it worked as normal.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral for me, it crashes pretty much as soon as the Main Menu screen comes up. I am using a Samsung Galaxy A52 with OneUI 5.1 & Android 13

The last version that I had installed and played was version 0.36.0 and it worked as normal.
Update from android 11 to 13 happened between then and now? Only thing that has changed outside of adding content is the change to gallery system to use fixed images to make it faster to load up. Hmmm. Obviously the file size has gone up since then. Almost makes me envious of the iPhones standard hardware... almost. Now a cup of tea... while stuff is uploading.

Edit: Scratch that. I can it to crash with ren'py 8.1 build, but that's because it isn't build for ren'py 8.1. When I started TRS2 I still used the 7.3.5 version, and you never update in mid project.

Last edited:

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
And thus has the time for epilogue arrived. And as usual for additional links wait until the OP is updated, or from Discord or the blog.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 40
Uncompressed:
- PC (9.05 GB):
- MAC (9.03 GB):
Uncompressed update only:
- From Update 39 to Update 40 (942.0 MB):
Compressed:
- PC (4.14 GB):
- MAC (4.12 GB):
Compressed update only:
- From Update 39 to Update 40 (436.8 MB):
Android:
- Android (1.38 GB):
Wonderful! Congrats on another completed project :D
Stopped playing every update, waiting for it to be finished and
just finished a full playthrough of Sorcerer, so the timing is great!
I hope you'll be creating another great story in the near future :love:

Can't wait!

Reactions: Talothral

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Congratulation to one of the most serious dev outhere. updates every month withut a delay..great story and writing. can't wait for your next project . there will be a terminus 3?? i need to play this update yet...

Last edited:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Congrats on finishing Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Talothral!

I enjoyed the storyline thoroughly despite the genre being sci-fi.
Polyamoury is like the Swiss flag: A huge plus! Procreation a plenty, this is super!
There were a lot of variety in the love interests, not just in terms of human and non-human.
The sex scenes does however seem to lack passion when one participant is mostly inert.

Looking forward to see what you might come up with in the future!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukiko I
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes