4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Talothral I see what you did in the epilogue, with Chiel trying to recruit Haneul's sister into the harem. :p That was decent epilogue, would have hoped some snippets of dialogue for those scenes, would have made few of them bit funnier. :)

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral I see what you did in the epilogue, with Chiel trying to recruit Haneul's sister into the harem. :p That was decent epilogue, would have hoped some snippets of dialogue for those scenes, would have made few of them bit funnier. :)
It was always going to be a Sorcerer style epilogue. It worked fairly well, might tweak it for the next one. Maybe not... But considering the amount of I did those "wordless" renders are kind of cooling down period. And at times words aren't needed >.> Anyway...

Next one is more traditional high fantasy one...
I'm not so certain about the traditional part. High fantasy? Sure? Traditional? Ehhhh might be debatable at times >.>

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
And thus has the time for epilogue arrived. And as usual for additional links wait until the OP is updated, or from Discord or the blog.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 40
Uncompressed:
- PC (9.05 GB):
- MAC (9.03 GB):
Uncompressed update only:
- From Update 39 to Update 40 (942.0 MB):
Compressed:
- PC (4.14 GB):
- MAC (4.12 GB):
Compressed update only:
- From Update 39 to Update 40 (436.8 MB):
Android:
- Android (1.38 GB):
Got to drop everything and now play this. Forget Spider-Man 2!

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Talothral There is a bug in the Android build that causes the VN to crash once it gets to the main Title Screen. Is there a possibility of a hotfix version for the Abdroid build to correct this? Version 40 Android build automatically included the Shaddy Mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geowraith

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
No need for it to be updated to update 40, it's epilogue so no decisions to make any more.
Man... I feel bad for doing this. While you are correct, it doesn't need updating as is. But it needs updating as there is an issue there if you want to replay the game. Namely, it skips from update 39 completely for some reasons.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Finally the skinhead saga is completed...and now back to the sorcerer? *hope*
Nope, he's working on a whole new I.P. That's been stated 100s of times already.
Yeah, it's something else. However, that being said. While it is more of a medieval high fantasy type deal, it probably will be stylistically more towards Sorcerer in a sense. After all, I don't need to follow certain rules and guidelines since there is no prequel.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nope, he's working on a whole new I.P. That's been stated 100s of times already.
Sorry, i didnt follow the thread or this game. I just waited for the completed tag since i waited years for my sorcerer to finally come back. Too bad, now i can wait another few years until my favorite game gets its deserved attention -,-
Yeah, it's something else. However, that being said. While it is more of a medieval high fantasy type deal, it probably will be stylistically more towards Sorcerer in a sense. After all, I don't need to follow certain rules and guidelines since there is no prequel.
Well, then i hope you include magic and hair in this one. At least it sounds more appealing then baldies in space ;)
No offense, just not my thing.

Reactions: Vitklim

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TerminusReachSentinel2-U40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Another fine installment finished. I have really loved this vn and trs. chile reminds me of the bald girl from the original star trek movie that everyone I knew thought was hot. yes i am that old. I really would love to see this story as a full feature movie or animation. even rated R would still be better than most of the new crap out there. I also hope for a tsr3 down the road. thanks again for another fine release. And thank you for doing this and not taking a job as a stupid sitcom writer.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Troubleshooting 101 for those of you who are experiencing crashes on Android:

• At what point did the crash occur?
  • Did you activate the ShaddyMod or not?
  • What version of Android are you using?
  • Are you running any programs simultaneously?
Just curious, because I installed on Android 13, One UI Core 5.1.1, activated the Mod and it seems to progressing through the story with no crashes or bugs apparent so far... the MC just got done sparring with a blue hologram and the VN appears to be working fine.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes