4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So this is classed as a bug?
Technically, no. But there is the section for grammar fixes. But that being said, if it ends up in bug reports, it ends up in there. And regardless of the location I'll read and fix them. It just might be "burried" there more easily if enough people have issues that need to be fixed.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Loved the story. I'm hoping you decide to do a continuation. Just jump ahead a yr or two with them living peacefully on the planet with Sentinel as a space station in orbit. Then a new threat pops up..

Reactions: fkrfxr
Jun 24, 2021
This is the weekend recap of past endeavors for this tormenting game:
Last techie status report, just three days old:
” rendering wise, it went as planned. ;)
Now coding, fixing spelling errors and probably dozen of small things more... ”
View attachment 3022351
Vati and Ivoin are some of the characters who will not get a full scene.
They still are, however, part of the crew for the finale.
And yes, there is excitement about getting a ride in the APC...

Progress as of 16.10.2023, about 5 days ago
Hello folks...
Good thing that I didn't specify on which Tuesday I start the new one. I have about 10 renders left of what I've planned. Then whatever comes to mind, so far most of the renders have been within a year of the start of the story, have to see how that goes. And 10 renders doesn't sound much, and you are right, it isn't much. Except each new set needs building, that's 1 to 4 hours, and daz is slow "starting a new scene" and loading things. And no SSD or NVME.M2 doesn't change it, unfortunately. In this case HDD isn't the bottleneck it's how Daz is made. Regardless, the epilogue update will be out this month, it's being proofread and I've set the release date for it already, but more of that on Friday. And I'm confident that I will start rendering new stuff if not Tuesday, Wednesday...
Why do I have a feeling that it's in the "famous last words"-category?
Writing is chugging along, nothing much to say about it,
I get to write a moment here and there so I'm mostly happy with it.

View attachment 3022354
this is literally the last render of TRS2...
attached as 4k image so it scales down nicely to a lot of screens of someone wants to use it as wallpaper.

Progress of 20.10.2023 from 17 hours ago
Hello everyone!
The epilogue is done, sorry for it taking this long. And I feel sort of empty, but that's normal between projects. It is slowly uploading and release is once it's done, there is 75ish GB to upload in total... Beyond that, the most important part is at the start of the update, with "short debriefing" section and a few other scenes. Then well, it is Sorcerer style epilogue, info and checking on the LI's. Also, the "finale" slide show. I actually didn't go far out with it. All of them happen pretty much within a year, year and a half from the start of this story, give or take. Why? That is a good question. I tried to make some from the later years, but it just didn't fit like it did in Sorcerer. Still, some awww moments, some that make you facepalm, the usual stuff. Maybe.
And that means that the rendering of the next one has started. Starting was a bit slow, but that is normal when starting a new project, or an update for that matter. Rendering is slightly slower than I anticipated, but that is because of the current environment being demanding. But it's more a matter of a few minutes than anything drastic. Over all, it gets faster once I get used to the different flow that the new one has.
Writing is picking up again now that I don't have that nagging feeling in the back of my head. So it's good.
And all this means... there will be only normal "teaser" renders for a while:
View attachment 3022356
And this one was one of the easier ones in the finale...
It's funny, this looks like a simple scene, but there are so many minor details to take care of,
at least so that there is no obvious clipping on the camera.
When do we expect the v40 to be released?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Progress 23.10.2023
The epilogue is out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talothral confessed this abut 17 hours ago:
Terminus Reach 2 is completed with update 40.
I am working on a fantasy VN (that isn't Sorcerer) that will be the next project.

Changelog: Update 40
was close 2 days ago
Changelog: Update 40
  • Epilogue
  • 1714 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, cxx, DavidCF)
Yeah, not much to say here. It has been a while for these, but yeah. Stuff got done and things are getting done with something else. Anyway...
Release schedule:
  • Patrons: As soon as I've verified the links, again.
  • Public: 5th of November or thereabouts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Loved the story. I'm hoping you decide to do a continuation. Just jump ahead a yr or two with them living peacefully on the planet with Sentinel as a space station in orbit. Then a new threat pops up..
more like few years if talothral's plans for cade being adult come fruition.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well... that is something I would need to experiment on, as the horns aren't really made for that out of the box. Making things glow is easy, making it look good? Not so much. Maybe once she learns how to use her powers... Seems that there is an interest in future instalments so. Naturally, that would depend on the time skip, but it isn't like it wouldn't be impossible to show the legacy of Garrett and Matriarch Qivian (and Zarinah) doing things either.
I mean, people are interested in seeing the end result of Chiel's project and how close to completion she can get, before time finally catches up to MC. :p
Plus the journey to the end is fun to follow :D

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I mean, people are interested in seeing the end result of Chiel's project and how close to completion she can get, before time finally catches up to MC. :p
Plus the journey to the end is fun to follow :D
I don't know if it is possible Chiel to let MC die from natural cause because he just reached his human physical years. If I remember well she already have made a shard for him which may or may not work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if it is possible Chiel to let MC die from natural cause because he just reached his human physical years. If I remember well she already have made a shard for him which may or may not work.
garrett is so mixed up that no1 can be sure what is his lifespan.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukiko I

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Gar is A PETRY DISH EXPERIMENT NOBODY CAN FIND THE STARTING POINT OR THE END OF.
he just reached his human physical years
garrett is so mixed up
All Gar remembers is life in a tube and his Ciel has been on a hefty diet of that for 10 years straight.
Gar IS NOT HUMAN AND NEVER WAS - THEY TRIED EVERYTHING USUALLY USED TO KILL HUMANS AND FAILED!
His closest match is the universe babe and she is endless like the universe.

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
Two. More. Days.
48 Hours(ish)
I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and D Dog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Two. More. Days.
48 Hours(ish)
I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.I can wait. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.....
i read that as can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Zamu77 and Haast

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And thus has the time for epilogue arrived. And as usual for additional links wait until the OP is updated, or from Discord or the blog.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 40
Uncompressed:
- PC (9.05 GB):
- MAC (9.03 GB):
Uncompressed update only:
- From Update 39 to Update 40 (942.0 MB):
Compressed:
- PC (4.14 GB):
- MAC (4.12 GB):
Compressed update only:
- From Update 39 to Update 40 (436.8 MB):
Android: