4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700762752587.png - Core household in this game.
Tough luck, baldie! MC is bald and his bethrothed as in the canon absolute wife is balder.
the bald ones are just a no for me
Find yourself some other game where you align more with the core of the MC.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So are all the LI's optional? I am asking because I like some of the models, but the bald ones are just a no for me. Not hating just not my thing.
This is the sequel, the main unavoidable LI from the first one is also the main unavoidable LI in this one two. She's bald in both

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
So are all the LI's optional? I am asking because I like some of the models, but the bald ones are just a no for me. Not hating just not my thing.
If you don't like bald LI's this probably isn't a game for you.......

And no, the main LI is bald and not optional.

Reactions: c3p0

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, when talothral new game will leak here?
Can't wait to play this new game. I saw some pics ....it's awesome..I hope someone leaks here soon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
More precisely: She push him to fuck who shows intrest in her hubby.
It's more like she pimps him out to every woman they meet, sometimes even almost forcefully i would say)))
more or less accurate both.

Can't wait to play this new game. I saw some pics ....it's awesome..I hope someone leaks here soon
talothral will prolly post it after some time if there is something to post.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can't speak to when it'll "leak" on here, but the public release date is the 3rd of December

Reactions: c3p0

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701347863412.png
MC: Gods, you are breathtaking. My staff is standing bustling to burst with adoration.
Googggggsafaaaaaaabaaaaaaaa! Goooooooooossssfraaaaaaaaabaaaaaaa!
Think nekkid granma ... picture nekkid granms ... Arghhhh, why is this not working?

Progress 24.11.2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q&A:

1701348239808.png
MC: Hey ... tell me again why I am dismounted while you got up to ride again? Am I this big eye sore to ya?
Progress 27.11.2023

Q&A:

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701426473875.png
Tribulations of a Mage 0.2.0
Changelog:

• 856 renders, including utility renders and other similar images. Story renders around 800.
  • Added hidden images (3 locations)
  • Initial release of the Codex, it isn't complete. There is a lot more information that needs to be added when the time comes to it.
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, and Bread)
1701426525309.png
Title of the new game .....please
1701426565164.png

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
View attachment 3132443
Tribulations of a Mage 0.2.0
Changelog:

• 856 renders, including utility renders and other similar images. Story renders around 800.
  • Added hidden images (3 locations)
  • Initial release of the Codex, it isn't complete. There is a lot more information that needs to be added when the time comes to it.
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, and Bread)
View attachment 3132446
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701959312405.png
Well .. you were rather more in the know not even a few months ago:
Too lazy to quote... Here is the thing with the protagonist, it would depend on the year what the next installment would be set. While Garrett doesn't age like a normal human, anything past 20 years would put him already in the 60+ category. Not really a problem as is, but at that point, it might be time to hand over the torch to someone else.

And ignoring that, the next story might not fit Garrett and his motivations after TRS2 ends. I'm not saying it couldn't be Garrett, but until I make it, whenever that is, I simply don't know what the story would be. Way too early to think about it, as I already have the next two projects locked down. After that? Depends on the mood.
Well, whatever it may be, I'll be waiting patiently but eagerly :)
This is just me thinking out loud. It is just writing, that's easy, the biggest issue comes with the visuals. Every option you allow just increases the workload, so at some point it just becomes too unwieldy to work on. From TRS1 to TRS2 isn't bad as you either died or didn't simple as that, or had kids with 3 optional people. For everyone else it's just dialogue change between the status. So eventually you need a reboot or handing the torch to younger generation, so to say because tracking of all of those options just grows exponentially the more you use the same characters. And I'm not a fan of reboots.

So let's say hypothetically the next installment of Terminus Reach might feature 20 year time skip and Cade as the protagonist, somewhere in the galaxy. Just for example really as any theoretical continuation would be so many years off that it isn't really worth to think about too deeply. But as setting goes, it's flexible, it allows theoretically endless possibilities for story telling.
We will sit patiently playing the NEXT FULL ON STORY FOCUSED 2 -TWO MEANS 2- Talothral GAMES!

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Well .. you were rather more in the know not even a few months ago:

We will sit patiently playing the NEXT FULL ON STORY FOCUSED 2 -TWO MEANS 2- Talothral GAMES!
TBH, no one said it would definitively happen...

What was said is that it is a possibility... no comments on how possible or impossible...

It is also a possibility that I will play it in a colony on the Moon. Will I?

Peace :)

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and HornyyPussy
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes