4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I see Talothral making a new game, I like and note it for later. Sorcerer was pretty great with the exception of sex scenes lacking dialogue.

Reactions: Vanderer

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Time to rerun TR:S1. Will there be an exclusive route for Chiel? I hope so.

Loved your previous 2 games. Looking forward to this one.

Imma gonna start a Chiel fan club someday. Need to come up with a good name.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Time to rerun TR:S1. Will there be an exclusive route for Chiel? I hope so.

Loved your previous 2 games. Looking forward to this one.

Imma gonna start a Chiel fan club someday. Need to come up with a good name.
If I remember rightly, the other LI's are optional but it is Chiel that wants him to sleep around not the MC.

Reactions: yuyutsu

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
This looks really nice. I love hard sci-fi settings for VNs, so much potential.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Generally speaking, you aren't required to play Terminus Reach: Sentinel first, it helps with some of the references and relationships, but the story itself is "stand-alone" and doesn't need the first one to be played to make sense.

Am I imagining things or has Lindsey had an upgrade to her character model?

She looks great.
Okay so. About the models...

The majority of the models are still the same, mostly, but there have been texture updates here and there along with some changes to the bodies.

Chiel: had her skin changed to be more modern than freebie Genesis 3 skin, which wasn't bad, but it was a bit outdated. Tried to match it as close as possible to the original. And I had to do a custom morph for her to fix an issue with the mesh, namely the eyes being... weird.

Lindsey: her skin and hair changed, the skin was made by the same person as the original, just for Genesis 8 and paler. And outside the whole pregnancy, she had few body shape updates.

Sage: Stays mostly the same, a bit more bustier and different hair.

Nova: Pretty much identical to what she was in TRS1 as she had the most modern skin I had available at the time (Zelara 8).

Aegis: Her body got a bit softer from TRS1 otherwise the same.

Qivian: She didn't have any changes really.

Zae'na: Had a slight change to her body, something that I wanted to do in TRS1 but wanted to keep it consistent within the game so didn't change it then, Ne'quk uses the same body, just shorter and slightly different facial structure.

Andi: Had her hair changed and I think that was it for her.

That's from the top of my head. There are some new characters popping up but it's majorly the "old crew" at the start for fairly obvious reasons. And now a bit more generally about the graphics.

And the biggest reason why things might look better is that I don't have to reduce the textures anymore unless I cram 10+ people in the scene, but if they are on the screen same time they aren't close enough for the texture size to matter. That and I actually have some clue what I'm doing now when I light the scenes. And no, I still don't care for going "realistic" so the graphics tend to look a bit outdated, this is more or less an intentional choice on my part.

The only thing I think could be added is a list of characters and location. Even something like what Sorcerer had with just a list wouldn't be bad, or you could go like Tales from the Unending Void or Mass Effect and have a full-on codex with pictures and stuff. Wouldn't need to be voiced like Mass Effect's of course. Not really needed but it would be helpful when so many names of people, species, and location get tossed around.
There is something in the works, but it will take a while to be sorted out and look like what I want. Can't say it will come fast as I have a lot to sort out still... but it's on the back burner simmering.

This will be a nice surprise if it isn't a joke. :s
No joke, TRS2 is under production, update 3 is underway already.

EDIT: added stuff.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good thing that on next week i have time to shorten list of games to be played.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Generally speaking, you aren't required to play Terminus Reach: Sentinel first, it helps with some of the references and relationships, but the story itself is "stand-alone" and doesn't need the first one to be played to make sense.

Okay so. About the models...

The majority of the models are still the same, mostly, but there have been texture updates here and there along with some changes to the bodies.

Chiel: had her skin changed to be more modern than freebie Genesis 3 skin, which wasn't bad, but it was a bit outdated. Tried to match it as close as possible to the original. And I had to do a custom morph for her to fix an issue with the mesh, namely the eyes being... weird.

Lindsey: her skin and hair changed, the skin was made by the same person as the original, just for Genesis 8 and paler. And outside the whole pregnancy, she had few body shape updates.

Sage: Stays mostly the same, a bit more bustier and different hair.

Nova: Pretty much identical to what she was in TRS1 as she had the most modern skin I had available at the time (Zelara 8).

Aegis: Her body got a bit softer from TRS1 otherwise the same.

Qivian: She didn't have any changes really.

Zae'na: Had a slight change to her body, something that I wanted to do in TRS1 but wanted to keep it consistent within the game so didn't change it then, Ne'quk uses the same body, just shorter and slightly different facial structure.

Andi: Had her hair changed and I think that was it for her.

That's from the top of my head. There are some new characters popping up but it's majorly the "old crew" at the start for fairly obvious reasons. And now a bit more generally about the graphics.

And the biggest reason why things might look better is that I don't have to reduce the textures anymore unless I cram 10+ people in the scene, but if they are on the screen same time they aren't close enough for the texture size to matter. That and I actually have some clue what I'm doing now when I light the scenes. And no, I still don't care for going "realistic" so the graphics tend to look a bit outdated, this is more or less an intentional choice on my part.

There is something in the works, but it will take a while to be sorted out and look like what I want. Can't say it will come fast as I have a lot to sort out still... but it's on the back burner simmering.

No joke, TRS2 is under production, update 3 is underway already.

EDIT: added stuff.
The on wish I would want Talothral (Cuz I know no matter what you create, odds are in my favor I'l enjoy it). Is our Matriarch, she tries so hard to Dom us, we end up Domming her(I love it). But to find a way to get her pregnant with a Daughter.

I know, most likely won't happen but that would be my only wish :D

Last edited:

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Great Intro diving deep in several future problems as it looks. The scenes with all the kids having powers was amazing (y) can't wait to read the whole story :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
The progression from last time was very good especially the kids. Lindsey is great but she was a bit better last time imo. Quivian is lovely something about dominating her her tender side is very attractive. Can't wait for more new characters and expanding the harem lol.

Last edited:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Talothral good that you are back, and good that the story finally continues.

I played through the first part last weekend to get back into the story.
Nice to see that it continues just as well.

I'm really looking forward to the new story and exciting adventures and many new faces! :)

Reactions: Talothral
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes