4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So I gotta ask will there be funny stuff in the background like in Sorcerer?
Maybe. I touched on this bit in one of the progress posts. One of the biggest issues is the location, a lot of things happen in smallish rooms so there is no room to do much in the background in a similar way as it was in Sorcerer. But that doesn't mean that I don't hide things in some of the renders (like the imp) and when the space allows maybe something larger.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
mc impregnates bunch of women. what else? d'oh.

if you don't wanna play trs1 then its due their powers and on aliens case its genetics.
actually i played the first game but don't rememebr they gone bald...

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
actually i did if i not miss an update..but don't remember ANY BALD EXCEPT 1 RACE.
OMG, then you were very very very high or something. Chiels race have no body hair. The Long neck Alien Race have no body hair, the full on Psionic race who are all connected to the People have no body hair. Many of the Human Psionics have no body hair, cuz of Psi stuff. Sure some do, but they are not Telepaths or Super Psyckers like our MC(Who btw has like 5 different races DNA in him).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
REFER EVERYONE TO THIS POST, cuz for F's sake. This going be asked way to much and already has.

QUESTION: WHY ARE THEY BALD????

ANSWER: TDLR: Read first Novella. Non-TDLR: It's established several of the Alien races do not have body hair. While Psionics for many of them causes them to lose hair. Chiel is an Alien Race(She is not human, that race is has no body hair).

QUESTION: BABIES, WHY BABIES, WHERE BABIES, WHY PREGGO, DOES IT HAVE PREGGOS, I'M UNABLE TO RESEARCH...

ANSWER: TDLR: Read first Novella. Non-TDLR: Read first Novella....

QUESTION: WHY SEX HAVE NO TALKING & IT'S MECHANICAL?? ZOMG HATE STORY, 1 STAR!

ANSWER: Because that's just how Talothral does it. Could some talking be involved sure, but maybe he'd rather concentrate on story more and isn't into writing sexy talking. As for animations, you go make your Novella game, get back to us about that ok?

QUESTION: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANSWER: Put a plastic bag over your head and breath deep, while counting to 10, you'll make rest of us feel better...maybe yourself too.. But seriously chill out.
Wait you do expect people to read the whole first part of the VN? Nah they just skip until they get to the sex scenes to rub one out, at least most of them and don't spend 7-8 hours with it because they like the story.

I wonder why people need all this retarded sex talking that most VN's have. Its fucking annoying to have characters thinking or screaming fuck me fuck me all the time.

Reactions: fkrfxr

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well maybe diff color for doors?
I'd love to, and it is something I explored already during TRS1. Sadly the texture is a mess in one file, and when I say a mess... well those red triangles on the door? They are just red smudges on the texture. And unfortunately, the door has only one material zone so just can't swap the door part into a different texture either.

Although probably could change to different floor tiles on corridors that should help a bit, need to check on that next time I do corridor to a room transition.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Ah Monday, and I did stuff over the weekend! Hooray!

Rendering is going good, just irritated with it since well long scene with a choice that alters few things. But it's good, 4ish scenes to render over all so not bad still on schedule. Yay.

Writing, it's okay, I'm debating on few things and that's usually a good thing but yeah, starting day 8 around Wednesday, need bit time to think over few things. I'm mostly worried about the pacing, it isn't fast and it isn't slow but I'm second guessing it as there is lot of stuff happening in relatively short period of time and I'm not sure have I've explained some of the things that will make people go "WTF" properly at the time of writing, the explanations are coming just not at the same day necessarily.

0300195 (1).png

Not to worry, the guard will live on for another day. There is method to my madness most of the time, there are some background events (not in this particular image) that shouldn't be taken too seriously. And occasionally random things can trigger ideas what I can do in the background on those scenes that I think are empty, like that image, well mostly the holographic Chiel. But... there are things hidden in some renders that might have bigger meaning in the future

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes