4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
clearances.png

Yeah.... IRL it don't work that way. The clearance holder never starts the ball rolling by themselves. When you get that job where one is needed, its your employer. They advertise that a job needs a clearance for Clarence and whether you need to be active (cheaper for them) or not. They will then put in the paperwork and foot the bill for the process. It's only at that point that you will learn how far they need to go up your ass to look for whatever dirt others might get on you (think blackmail). By that, I mean what level of clearance for Clarence (confidential, secret, top secret, special) and for what agency.

Even once you get whatever you got, it still won't be up to you to put in for an upgrade or to be read onto another program. That's also up to your corporate overlords. In fact you may get a notice from out of the blue that somebody is putting you in for something else to add to your burdens and would you kindly come on down and sign your life away on another set of NDA's and approval paperwork. Even your corporate overlords may not get what they want because the new "customer" or one or more of your old "customers" may complain that you might end up learning too much for everyone's good.

And then you get that seditious gang of chuckheads who manage to get voted into office so that they can immediately turn around and sell off all of the precious to foreign states or just plain flush it down the toilet in Florida resorts. So go figure

Reactions: Issikka

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You sure, swore they had a chair there when Chiel set stuff up. Side note...you feinding for green little shortstack? :D
I remember a conversation where they said they would need chairs for the visitors. I remember a visit Lindsey had where Garret had all 3 of them floating for somewhere to seat.

Can't remember a chair but it did involve a lot of naked Chiel sooooo.....

As for Sage, i've always loved her. She was awesome in the first and the second has seen nothing but improvements.

Now, if you'll all forgive me while I make myself look like a perverted slut for a second, i've got a thing for women i tight jeans and leather. Sages outfit was hot. My girlfriend wears a lot of leather and if neither of us needed work we'd never get out of the bedroom. My poor vibrators, they get replaced a lot ...... sooo, that was TMI.

Anywhoooooo

I love the character models in all Talo's games. I love unique models so older women that look their age, aliens, monster etc...

Only game before these that went outside of the lines was Reluctant Archon and the female Orc model.

On top of that my main kink is muscle women so Nova was my insta fave followed by Aegis then Sage turned up and she was a short little toned bundle of hotness with a butt that makes a girl jealous.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
View attachment 1755476

Yeah.... IRL it don't work that way. The clearance holder never starts the ball rolling by themselves. When you get that job where one is needed, its your employer. They advertise that a job needs a clearance for Clarence and whether you need to be active (cheaper for them) or not. They will then put in the paperwork and foot the bill for the process. It's only at that point that you will learn how far they need to go up your ass to look for whatever dirt others might get on you (think blackmail). By that, I mean what level of clearance for Clarence (confidential, secret, top secret, special) and for what agency.
Yeah, this depends on where you live and work for most parts. Two of the three jobs that I've had that required a security clearance of any kind had the workers applying for elevated clearance when needed, often temporarily basis on very specific projects. But better bring your own lube since they dug through every cavity and you could taste the rubber for a month afterward.

Although, better wording might be "request access" eh I'll think about it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I remember a conversation where they said they would need chairs for the visitors. I remember a visit Lindsey had where Garret had all 3 of them floating for somewhere to seat.

Can't remember a chair but it did involve a lot of naked Chiel sooooo.....

As for Sage, i've always loved her. She was awesome in the first and the second has seen nothing but improvements.

Now, if you'll all forgive me while I make myself look like a perverted slut for a second, i've got a thing for women i tight jeans and leather. Sages outfit was hot. My girlfriend wears a lot of leather and if neither of us needed work we'd never get out of the bedroom. My poor vibrators, they get replaced a lot ...... sooo, that was TMI.

Anywhoooooo

I love the character models in all Talo's games. I love unique models so older women that look their age, aliens, monster etc...

Only game before these that went outside of the lines was Reluctant Archon and the female Orc model.

On top of that my main kink is muscle women so Nova was my insta fave followed by Aegis then Sage turned up and she was a short little toned bundle of hotness with a butt that makes a girl jealous.
I think he referred to Neesush... small, heh, reminder so no need to go through the VN again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think he referred to Neesush... small, heh, reminder so no need to go through the VN again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just saw shortstack I missed the green part, sizesit bitch I am...

Side note...you feinding for green little shortstack? :D
Yes, yes I am.

I mean, I killed the 2 guys there and she thanked me but her clothes stayed on so wasn't as thankful as everyone else with boobs who crosses his path. Seems clothes don't usually stay on around him.

People think his psionics are his power ... nope ... it's the ability to get women nekkid everywhere he goes.

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
I hope that after 5 years, they have bought chairs for the room.

First part was a masterpiece, i have high hopes for this game.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hence the suggestion of introducing a mutation.
Only if we get the tag "Horror" added.
It WON'T happen. Read the first TR:S1. All bald is explained, being A. Aliens who do not have body hair or B. Humans with high levels of Psionics, that cause hair loss on the head. (Mostly the Telepaths, but higher a rank higher the odds).

Now the next thing, this been covered since TR:S1, if you refuse to research or read the first story. Then we see you as yet another troll. So which is it? A Troll or an Entitled Idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes