• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Hey might be a dumb question, but normally in other threads(and the other 2 games of this dev) we have 1 compressed as alternative and here it's the only option x) is it because there was a new update or will it be always like that for this game?

Reactions: mofonistik

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Hey might be a dumb question, but normally in other threads(and the other 2 games of this dev) we have 1 compressed as alternative and here it's the only option x) is it because there was a new update or will it be always like that for this game?

1651130989852.png

Megalink it's a compressed version? :unsure:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Ah sry didn't mean it that way, my question was/or should have been will there also be an uncompressed version?:p
Normally the image quality isnt the same between compressed and uncompressed :D
ah ok, now when I read it a second time I understood what you wanted.
Good question, I had not even noticed until you wrote it... :D

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, there is an uncompressed version existing as always, just what get's here before the official public release is out of my hands.
That's what i thought but doesn't hurt to ask :D
Thanks for the reply i appreciate it, and since i didn't say it before i rly love your games,
played them atleast a few times for now :love:
and i always find something new like the persons in the backgound :)

Reactions: Talothral

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got done with the 4th update, and as such, caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very nice follow up, thank you so much for this thus far, and looking forward for the 5th update.

Reactions: Talothral

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
UNCOMPRESSED Versions of latest update:

You can go there and get those there. Talothral gave the thumbs up for this.

Reactions: caspian90

puffy1

May 24, 2020
I'm not gonna lie, Talothral is one of the best game creators out there. From the first Terminus game, then Sorcerer and now this? Just amazing. His story telling ability is amazing I must say.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Will i be able to kiss any of the aliens? i'm aware i can't with Zae'na, so what about Naelae and Qivian? Mmmm especially Qivian :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes