4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Play the terminus my reach 1 to have MC FIGHT FOR HIS LOVE AND FOR HIS BELOVED!
should I play part 1 or is this a standalone story?
While not required, as each is it's own contained story. If you play first, you'll understand the references, why you have kids, and a lot of background lore and inside jokes.
Well you'd have to play first one to understand how it played out in this one... -chuckles-
Be sure to read the first one then.
This 2nd game is after MC MADE IT,
TURNING INTO THIS BAD ASS HULKING MENACING SUPERPOWERED ENTITY
EVERYONE IN THE GAME TAKES FOR GRANTED RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

PLay this reaching my terminus new game to live out your all dreams turned reality fantasy existence.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Well you'd have to play first one to understand how it played out in this one... -chuckles-
I understand these words one by one, but put in your sentence I cannot comprehend.
I guess I should rephrase,
Do we see any pregnant women?

Reactions: libertypics

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I understand these words one by one, but put in your sentence I cannot comprehend.
I guess I should rephrase,
Do we see any pregnant women?
Depending on the choices you make in the first part, you will also see pregnant women there. Since this part takes place 5 years after the events in the first part, the children are already born.

Reactions: t727

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Talothral you promised sex and rock&roll and boy.... You delivered! Fantastic start, it was a joy to see Garret and Chiel again, everything improved I say, and considering it's only the prologue the amount of playthrough was great.
Thank you so much it will be another great adventure. :giggle:

Reactions: Talothral

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The continuation of the Terminus story looks promising and, for sure, is a welcome change from a lot of mediocre stuff we are bombarded with these days.
Looking forward to more.

Just... I know I might be risking a mob with pitchforks, torches, and facepalms but the included sex/intercourse scenes are pretty bland, mechanic and boring.
I mainly play the game for the story and there is no way to cut short those boring mechanical motions and get on with the story so, maybe a suggestion to add a "skip animation" button in the future updates?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
should I play part 1 or is this a standalone story?
It's a direct sequel so you really need to play the first one.

You start this one a bit after the first one ends in a relationship with several women and aliens with a bunch of kids. If you just play this you'll have no idea who anyone is or why he and his wife are so protective of each other.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, there 1 pregnant woman in the current version.

Knowing Talothral, there will be some in between and many more by the end
You get most of his harem pregnant in the first one.

Still need to knock the matriarch up and a few others like Nadia and Andi could do with being a bit rounder in the belly.

In short, they will probably need to set a whole country aside on that new planet for Garret and his harem with their kids.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You get most of his harem pregnant in the first one.

Still need to knock the matriarch up and a few others like Nadia and Andi could do with being a bit rounder in the belly.

In short, they will probably need to set a whole country aside on that new planet for Garret and his harem with their kids.
Dunno if we are Genetically able for the Matriarch. That's why I'm hoping with this story we find a way. Our Hardcore Dom Mistress who subs to the MC, cuz she loves him.(But wont admit it in public) I wanna give her a Daughter.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
REFER EVERYONE TO THIS POST, cuz for F's sake. This going be asked way to much and already has.

QUESTION: WHY ARE THEY BALD????

ANSWER: TDLR: Read first Novella. Non-TDLR: It's established several of the Alien races do not have body hair. While Psionics for many of them causes them to lose hair. Chiel is an Alien Race(She is not human, that race is has no body hair).

QUESTION: BABIES, WHY BABIES, WHERE BABIES, WHY PREGGO, DOES IT HAVE PREGGOS, I'M UNABLE TO RESEARCH...

ANSWER: TDLR: Read first Novella. Non-TDLR: Read first Novella....

QUESTION: WHY SEX HAVE NO TALKING & IT'S MECHANICAL?? ZOMG HATE STORY, 1 STAR!

ANSWER: Because that's just how Talothral does it. Could some talking be involved sure, but maybe he'd rather concentrate on story more and isn't into writing sexy talking. As for animations, you go make your Novella game, get back to us about that ok?

QUESTION: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANSWER: Put a plastic bag over your head and breath deep, while counting to 10, you'll make rest of us feel better...maybe yourself too.. But seriously chill out.

• Wow
Reactions: RolandG.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
REFER EVERYONE TO THIS POST, cuz for F's sake. This going be asked way to much and already has.

QUESTION: WHY ARE THEY BALD????

ANSWER: TDLR: Read first Novella. Non-TDLR: It's established several of the Alien races do not have body hair. While Psionics for many of them causes them to lose hair. Chiel is an Alien Race(She is not human, that race is has no body hair).

QUESTION: BABIES, WHY BABIES, WHERE BABIES, WHY PREGGO, DOES IT HAVE PREGGOS, I'M UNABLE TO RESEARCH...

ANSWER: TDLR: Read first Novella. Non-TDLR: Read first Novella....

QUESTION: WHY SEX HAVE NO TALKING & IT'S MECHANICAL?? ZOMG HATE STORY, 1 STAR!

ANSWER: Because that's just how Talothral does it. Could some talking be involved sure, but maybe he'd rather concentrate on story more and isn't into writing sexy talking. As for animations, you go make your Novella game, get back to us about that ok?

QUESTION: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANSWER: Put a plastic bag over your head and breath deep, while counting to 10, you'll make rest of us feel better...maybe yourself too.. But seriously chill out.
I think you need to clean/change your keyboard .. it seems the Caps is locked...

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes