4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Yup and I wouldn't put too much weight behind the insignias and others. Unfortunately, I'm at the mercy of the texture makers for most parts and they tend to go "Oh that looks cool, I'm going to use that". I did edit things out for update 18 for a few people. I'd prefer the clothes to be insignia free (and without any other markings) but alas, you use what you have available.
I just found it funny that it ended up like that.

Wouldn't be the first time an officer wishes they were a Sgt (E-5) :-D
I have been told several several times Sargents are the ones who run the Army and Marines

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was usual update, short, funny, some story and some sex. i wonder what doc's kid will looklike.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I just found it funny that it ended up like that.

I have been told several several times Sargents are the ones who run the Army and Marines
I mean, with the passing of time old Earth military insignias might have flipped the order of rank and mixed up with each other :p

• Haha
Reactions: dawlben

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral are izrit's on sorcerer and kziiri's(?) on tsr based on same model?
The horns (on all Ifrits) and the skin on the last ifrit (Fara) are the same, beyond that no. The skin... well, there aren't really that many of that type available.

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Saturday, November 5, 2022

Changelog: Update 18
  • Day 18 implemented
  • 450ish renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, Psykotik, Omegus)
Yeah render count is a bit vague again, there are more but there are a few that aren't used but still in the files just in case I change my mind on something or just need to tweak things afterward. Anyhow, not too much rambling, and onto the release schedule.
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as the links have been verified (5 to 10 minutes from now)
  • $10 Tier: 7th of November 2022
  • $5 Tier: 8th of November 2022
  • $3 Tier: 9th of November 2022
  • Public: 16th of November 2022

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1667843735324.png

And this? This is a good thing if you see this scene overall.
This. Just full of hope and happy feels: the sweet mind speak hottie
cannot control her shame as her protegee honey tells her mind to MC

So, I'm doing this early for a change. Update 18 will start rolling out at some point this weekend, I have the files ready, but there are still some tasks to do to make it function like I want.

And that being said, the rendering of Update 19 is going decently enough. However, I don't know how much I can do today since pre-release days are hectic with many things to check and do to get it in launching condition. Still, I should be able to catch up on what I missed today, and technically speaking, I'm at least one week ahead of schedule still.

As for writing, it's in an okay spot, and hopefully, I'll be closer to finishing it up after the weekend. But we'll see.

So the character screen I talked about in one of the comments:

1667843885335.png

It, at the moment, looks like this, there are a lot of people to add, and currently, I'm just filling in the details from my memory, which can be a bit off at times. Generally, the problem with this is that I'm kind of "blind" to what it needs since I know who is who and everything about them, well, mostly anyways. Some people only required a name initially or a call sign, so they don't necessarily have the details as is. And the VN wasn't built for the style I want to do it. As for locations? I'll consider it once I get this thing done. When will this rollout? Update 19. It's mostly rendering the portraits that take time since there is a lot of loading time for the different characters. And some characters aren't in their separate files because they weren't needed to exist outside of the environment they are seen.

The weekend was progress-wise interesting, renders got made, and I'm roughly at the halfway point of the script. It's a bit inaccurate at the moment as there is a small split in it, so it makes things a bit more difficult to estimate, but line-wise, we are there, give or take.

The writing was pain, especially on Sunday. I know I shouldn't complain since I'm just half a page from the goal I set for myself but still. Start to write, and ten minutes later brain goes, "Oh, shiny!" and gets distracted. But still, it's just half a page, so I shouldn't be too harsh on myself.

1667843951542.png

Hmm, a bit more Nadia today. I try to use all the characters I have as much as possible, but certain things require more specific characters to be used. Right now, it's Nadia due to her talents.

Nadia .. such a deep feels sweet baby girl from the very moment she cuddled MC with joy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try to use all chars = whose turn it is to get fucked by garret

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1668516188723.png

And the send of variant 1, there is a second variant with Andi. So if you see her instead of Khiss, you know you are on the "other branch."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tested and played through it a few times, and all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by. So as always, if there are any issues please report them on discord ( ).

Uncompressed:
  • PC (3.74 GB):
  • PC Alternative:
  • MAC (3.72 GB):
Uncompressed update only:
  • From Update 17 to Update 18 (211.9 MB):
Compressed:
  • PC (1.67 GB):
  • MAC (1.65 GB):
Compressed update only:
  • From Update 17 to Update 18 (98.0 MB):
Android:
  • Android (649.8 MB):

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tested and played through it a few times, and all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by. So as always, if there are any issues please report them on discord ( ).

Uncompressed:
  • PC (3.74 GB): Mega
  • PC Alternative:
  • MAC (3.72 GB): Mega
Uncompressed update only:
  • From Update 17 to Update 18 (211.9 MB): Mega
Compressed:
  • PC (1.67 GB): Mega
  • MAC (1.65 GB): Mega
Compressed update only:
  • From Update 17 to Update 18 (98.0 MB): Mega
Android:
  • Android (649.8 MB): Mega
You really should just link it to his Blogspot & let the mods here handle the direct link stuff. He's stated to us before(specifically in a convo with me one evening). Direct links can cause issues, if not done by him or the mods.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
You really should just link it to his Blogspot & let the mods here handle the direct link stuff. He's stated to us before(specifically in a convo with me one evening). Direct links can cause issues, if not done by him or the mods.
Good to know and I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
@Talothral

Are the updates for this game smaller then your previous version? Wondering about the updates because in your first one you ended the game at update 18 if I remember. So how much larger is this game to be compared?

Either way I do enjoy your games overall style so I do not really want it to end but I also do like them to be completed with a real ending and not a rush mess like some do. I have avoided playing this one for now because I will want more to soon.

Hope to see more from you in the future.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
@Talothral

Are the updates for this game smaller then your previous version? Wondering about the updates because in your first one you ended the game at update 18 if I remember. So how much larger is this game to be compared?

Either way I do enjoy your games overall style so I do not really want it to end but I also do like them to be completed with a real ending and not a rush mess like some do. I have avoided playing this one for now because I will want more to soon.

Hope to see more from you in the future.
TRS1 was released as completed so not that, ran for 31ish days in total. The sorcerer had 38 updates so ran a bit longer, but it was an episodic release at an as fast pace so dunno really.

As for the update sizes as is? They are about the same size, the "physical size" varies depending on the renders needed, but the text wise it's about the same depending on the choices made.

Good to know and I'll keep that in mind for the future.
While I do prefer the blog being linked because I've had issues a couple of times when the links were posted outside of the "paper trail path", and so don't want to repeat that discussion (on a third Mediafire account just FYI). I can't exactly prevent sharing the links directly, well technically I could but I'm not an asshole. So if it is possible, link to the blog. If it isn't, well, there might be some swearing if I have to have a discussion about who owns what again and why it's totally legal to post them. No biggie.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
While I do prefer the blog being linked because I've had issues a couple of times when the links were posted outside of the "paper trail path", and so don't want to repeat that discussion (on a third Mediafire account just FYI). I can't exactly prevent sharing the links directly, well technically I could but I'm not an asshole. So if it is possible, link to the blog. If it isn't, well, there might be some swearing if I have to have a discussion about who owns what again and why it's totally legal to post them. No biggie.
I wasn't aware of prior issues. I'll link to the original post without DL links in the future.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I wasn't aware of prior issues. I'll link to the original post without DL links in the future.
Eh happens, it isn't like I go shouting about these things in public that much. It isn't the end of the world, it just annoying extra work if (or when) it happens again cause someone got overzealous with their anti-piracy crap and hit a link or two that weren't even related.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes