4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Nica getting headpats! A bit cliché but so adorable!

I am really curious about her daddy though. Knowing Talothral he could be
anything from a blob or slime like alien that happens to be the biggest crime
syndicate boss in the galaxy to some 3 meter tall tiger like humanoid alien
that's a king or chief with a huge harem and thus Nica having 432 siblings or so.
Really looking forward to that.

And finally squidface was back with a short cameo apperance in the background.
I was already missing him and his great taste for bucket hats and hawaiian shirts
for some updates now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Nica getting headpats! A bit cliché but so adorable!

I am really curious about her daddy though. Knowing Talothral he could be
anything from a blob or slime like alien that happens to be the biggest crime
syndicate boss in the galaxy to some 3 meter tall tiger like humanoid alien
that's a king or chief with a huge harem and thus Nica having 432 siblings or so.
Really looking forward to that.

And finally squidface was back with a short cameo apperance in the background.
I was already missing him and his great taste for bucket hats and hawaiian shirts
for some updates now.
Neko without the ability to give headpats is heresy!

Although, now I kinda want to render a giant tiger man smoking a cigar in 50's style office... brb... (if I remember)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Neko without the ability to give headpats is heresy!
You never know how much or big of weeb....er I mean fine connaisseur of japanese
contemporary entertainment someone is. :ROFLMAO:

Especially on here where some folk whine about an AVN having multiple endings
and not being able to see all content in one play-through as that was/is one of the
fundamental aspects of J-AVNs and those afterall are the predecessors to all western AVNs.

Buuuut I digress.

Yes, Nekos and headpats go together like a horse and carriage.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You never know how much or big of weeb....er I mean fine connaisseur of japanese
contemporary entertainment someone is. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's mostly due to insomnia, eventually, you just run out of things to watch so you broaden your horizons. Anyway.

Not really my greatest work, but it was mostly done to get the image out of my head. Although, I'm fairly certain that it's the first and last time I use that model with clothes, dealing with the fur is annoying even without clothes.

Jul 12, 2020
ok gonna make it even a bit more strange.
DWL full version and copy over old version, after I previously update that one though, so it allready crashed once.
And yes it crashes again.
Full dlw extract to new location and no problem. Harvy is back known.
So it is prob not in the profile section.

delete the old, play the full. next time dwl full U18 and copy over the U17. see if it happens again.
As promised, Full version 18 over full version 17 = No problems
played U18
copied folder and put U17-U18 over it also no problem.
Both cases played a save where the were problems.

So so far so good :)

Reactions: Talothral

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Talothral i always wanted to ask,are they called "Kraed" or "Kread" ?
Cuz it's always mixed/messed up...not sure it's you or shaddy ,cuz i'm using the mod...
I'm NOT complaining,just curious ;)
Can't wait for "cuddle time" with Nica :D

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral i always wanted to ask,are they called "Kraed" or "Kread" ?
Cuz it's always mixed/messed up...not sure it's you or shaddy ,cuz i'm using the mod...
I'm NOT complaining,just curious ;)
Can't wait for "cuddle time" with Nica :D
It's Kraed, I'm tracking the point where it gets changed as the original scripts before it gets converted into ren'py script has it correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkOs31

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, some story, some sex and lots of funnies. also new sexpartner (onetimer or not only future tells). only 6 updates haven't ended on garrett fucking some1.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
dev youve made the mc into a superman but he has a huge weakness if his enemies took his wife and did terrible things to her it would make him go over the edge and become evil youve made him too perfect he hasnt ever been defeated so he wouldnt know how to take that kind of defeat you should have him learn humility or it will be too late for the people around him

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
dev youve made the mc into a superman but he has a huge weakness if his enemies took his wife and did terrible things to her it would make him go over the edge and become evil youve made him too perfect he hasnt ever been defeated so he wouldnt know how to take that kind of defeat you should have him learn humility or it will be too late for the people around him
If you played Terminus Reach 1 then you already know he lost his wife once already. Which is one reason I think he is so protective of her and the others now. He does not want to lose her or them again.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, TR:S 1 started with situation where wife had to get new body for herself, since her old one was destroyed, so i think MC knows quite well with how he would react to it. And he also quite often alludes to it, basically stating that it would be fastest way to get themselves killed slowly and painfully for those that did hurt anyone MC loves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even dc's superman puts his wife and kid on top.

garrett has links to humanity via his teammates (even he is their boss) and his bosses (even technically it's him who runs that spacestation) and his wife and kids and his alien lovers keep him grounded.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If you played Terminus Reach 1 then you already know he lost his wife once already. Which is one reason I think he is so protective of her and the others now. He does not want to lose her or them again.
if they played this one they should know that as well since it was mentioned multiple times.

Reactions: Ramagar

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Not to mention his background of decades of torture and worse. We are joining a hero deep into his journey, facing trial no one else can. We learn about his failures and defeats from his past, but he is at the hight of his power and growing stronger as time goes on. But he isn’t totally invincible, and he knows it. The MC in this game is far more complex than the vast majority of MCs in most games.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes