4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hi havent played for a couple versions and am getting a "NameError: name 'd15ZarinahRecentment' is not defined" exception. not sure what day I'm on, 17 perhaps? Its the escape from Molia scene

Had a poke around with URM and I have a "ZarinahRecentment" variable set to true, by the way.

I had mostly updated using the small updates, then Day 18 as a full update as I missed a couple (didnt actually play to day 18) & to 19 using a small update again if thats of help.

ED the traceback

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update15.rpy", line 241, in <module>
NameError: name 'd15ZarinahRecentment' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update15.rpyc", line 241, in script
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\Games\Visual Novels\AVN\1 Story Rich AVN\Terminus Reach\TRS2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\Games\Visual Novels\AVN\1 Story Rich AVN\Terminus Reach\TRS2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\Games\Visual Novels\AVN\1 Story Rich AVN\Terminus Reach\TRS2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 19
Sat Dec 03 17:58:19 2022

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hi havent played for a couple versions and am getting a "NameError: name 'd15ZarinahRecentment' is not defined" exception. not sure what day I'm on, 17 perhaps? Its the escape from Molia scene

Had a poke around with URM and I have a "ZarinahRecentment" variable set to true, by the way.

I had mostly updated using the small updates, then Day 18 as a full update as I missed a couple (didnt actually play to day 18) & to 19 using a small update again if thats of help.

ED the traceback

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update15.rpyc", line 241, in script
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\Games\Visual Novels\AVN\1 Story Rich AVN\Terminus Reach\TRS2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\Games\Visual Novels\AVN\1 Story Rich AVN\Terminus Reach\TRS2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\Games\Visual Novels\AVN\1 Story Rich AVN\Terminus Reach\TRS2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 19
Sat Dec 03 17:58:19 2022
Escape from Molia is on day 15, and that variable is either set at the start of that particular update. However, why it isn't defined is due to a rollback and ren'py deciding, "nope, that variable isn't needed, I'mma going to delete it." And because it is due to a rollback only thing I can suggest is trying again from a save that was made before update 15. Other than that, you can manually set the variable before the scene via console, and it's either true or false depending on did you chose with who did Zarinah ride with Zae'na (false) or with Garrett (true).

Reactions: Stringy Bob

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how many with hair this game is it mostly baldies or huh
totally hairless are mc, his wife and her race and 1 other alien race (that race with horns has some hair) rest (with physical form) have hairs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
totally hairless are mc, his wife and her race and 1 other alien race (that race with horns has some hair) rest (with physical form) have hairs.
There are like 4 or 5 alien races with no hair.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I expected tentacle sex once those characters were introduced (as if they knew the MC already etc.). I am almost disappointed Heh. I realize it's only a matter of time.:D

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I expected tentacle sex once those characters were introduced (as if they knew the MC already etc.). I am almost disappointed Heh. I realize it's only a matter of time.:D
well yea, every species wants piece of mc.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I am always kind of surprised when WOW is mentioned. I got clean of it years ago
and I am surprised it's still around.

And don't fall for the x-mas scamtainers in WOWS.

Fortunately I am also cured of Mount & Blade. Bannerlords 2 at least to me
is not really that much of a difference from the first 2 installments.
I like all the improvements and it's still a really great game but
I am not willing to dump the hours in it, that I did with Warband
as I don't see that many differences that would make it worth it.
Maybe once great mods come along....

Anyhoo I liked the talk about empaths and telepaths as it explained more
of the lore, Garret, Chiel and psionics in general.

Not sure about the UEC scientists though. I don't trust them.

Edit: Oh and those mindrapers very kinda scary too.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am always kind of surprised when WOW is mentioned. I got clean of it years ago
and I am surprised it's still around.

Not sure about the UEC scientists though. I don't trust them.
well wow is still around cause community (guilds) and players can do game x times again with diff. char builds and other things.

uec is not to be trusted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can see the scene with the girl i've waited all this time for in the images but I can't get it in the game.

I've been flirty, told her to talk to Chiel, Chiel wanted the painting but then it switches to the 3 dudes, give one a shuttle and then game over.

I missed something somewhere but I could have sworn I did everything to get on her route.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I can see the scene with the girl i've waited all this time for in the images but I can't get it in the game.

I've been flirty, told her to talk to Chiel, Chiel wanted the painting but then it switches to the 3 dudes, give one a shuttle and then game over.

I missed something somewhere but I could have sworn I did everything to get on her route.
I didn't give him a shuttle, i knocked him out and after that scene it switched to our apartment and the following scene with your dreamgirl.....weird.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

Okay, the choices leading to Taraia:
  • On day 8, explain the reason why you are hesitant to tell about the Hecate affair.
  • On day 9, tell them to take no prisoners (killing spree to release some murderous rage).
  • On day 15, tell her to come to your office.
  • On day 16, place your hand on her shoulder
  • On day 16, tell her to go see Chiel.
The only thing that could fuck it really up is the choice on day 9, but if you got the Siren's scene, the choice was right (as it's the same for both). The talk with Chiel specifically looks for the choices on days 8, 9, and 16 to activate the scene. So one of those variables has been set to false for some reason. Curious.

The scene with the UEC folks doesn't affect that, outside of checking is the scene variable true or not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, the choices leading to Taraia:
  • On day 8, explain the reason why you are hesitant to tell about the Hecate affair.
  • On day 9, tell them to take no prisoners (killing spree to release some murderous rage).
  • On day 15, tell her to come to your office.
  • On day 16, place your hand on her shoulder
  • On day 16, tell her to go see Chiel.
The only thing that could fuck it really up is the choice on day 9, but if you got the Siren's scene, the choice was right (as it's the same for both). The talk with Chiel specifically looks for the choices on days 8, 9, and 16 to activate the scene. So one of those variables has been set to false for some reason. Curious.

The scene with the UEC folks doesn't affect that, outside of checking is the scene variable true or not.
I found it, my day 9 was set on false.

Looks like a replay is in order anyway.

Thankyou kindly hun.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really never understood why this story must force sex on the MC with his wife and others without choice - the latest being with the big ugly green creature
Would it really hurt to allow a back out option - when he walks in to find his wife posing nude getting painted by the big green creature.
These make this story much less appealling

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Really never understood why this story must force sex on the MC with his wife and others without choice - the latest being with the big ugly green creature
Would it really hurt to allow a back out option - when he walks in to find his wife posing nude getting painted by the big green creature.
These make this story much less appealling
Game doesn't really force them to you, there's multiple choices you have to take to open up the path for that character. Talothral posted earlier for example how many specific choices you have to take to make you get to her path.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes