4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
While you are playing protagonist of the game and in general protagonist is your avatar, it doesn't mean you are 1 = 1 with them. Protagonists have their own personalities in game and you can some times influence them somewhat, but they still are different from you. And in multiple cases in the game MC refers to those he has relationship as someone he cares for and will be ready to sacrifice himself if necessary. So while Chiel is the definitely the queen bee of the harem, others also mean more to him than just lays he does in order to satisfy his wife's kink. As Chiel says in multiple instances, everything is consensual and will only go as far as all of the parties agree.
Chiel I beleive said to one women that her husband did nothing for the 10 years she was in a tube, thus he did not want female company for extended periods of time, and all I was saying is it should be his choice as he already knows his wife is a perv and wants it, thus all is by choice and all is well, I don;t want it and some of you only want it nothing more needs to be said

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Changelog: Update 20

• Day 20 implemented
  • 811 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE)
So as I said, this isn't proofread version. Proofreading of this comes with update 21. Which should be done soonish... more about that on Friday. Also, this is a branching day, so which one you get depends on what you choose on day 12 and perhaps on day 13, depending on the choice on day 12. Bit complicated.

Release schedule:

• $15 Tier: As soon as the links are verified.
  • $10 Tier: 16th of December 2022
  • $5 Tier: 17th of December 2022
  • $3 Tier: 18th of December 2022
  • Public: 25th of December 2022

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671165225395.png

There is nothing in update 21 that could spoil what happens in update 20, luckily, and yet I need to be careful enough to give away too many details about 21. It's a fine line, in all honesty, and there are only so many times you can show basic talking scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mbs123a

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

And a good day on this fine Monday!

So let's cut to the chase. Update 21 is being proofread. It's tested for most parts and a few errors that slipped by have been fixed, same with update 20.

I started rendering the update 22. Big shock there, I know. And it's going surprisingly nicely. But then again, if it wouldn't be going smoothly after all the renders I've done to this day, well...

And thus, we move to writing. About three pages left of update 25's writing, which is about an hour's work, so I should move to update 26 tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, depending do I need a small break.

And since the first two sequences of update 22 consists of heavy spoilers, you get concept stuff!
Doing anything that is not a medieval European style is a bit annoying. The lack of furniture that fits, the lack of interior to match the exterior. And on top of that, my brain wants to be accurate as possible thus, mixing two different cultures annoys me even when they are aesthetically close enough for most people not to notice.
Right until I remember that I'm not doing a "historically accurate" story, but a fantasy story. If I say a Dragon Emperor, I can really put a literal dragon as emperor, although, in this case, I just changed the guards and things went from annoying to, yeah, that works nicely. And then we have this...
I could write a ton about technological progress in a fantasy world. There are many aspects to consider when creating a fantasy world, as not all regions will be equal in technological advancement. Accessibility to magic, gods, religion in general, economic aspects, allocation of resources in the world, and so on. The list is quite long. Even today, we have fairly primitive tribes living in the amazon and probably several other less accessible places. So why they couldn't exist in another world as well? Also, this is the image that gave the final touches to the redhead that is in the water. I had the character made for some time, but something was missing. And now, seeing her in that image just makes sense.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Tested and played through it a few times, and all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by. So as always, if there are any issues, please report them on discord ( ).
With this update, the character screen can also be accessed from the quick menu that is at the bottom of the screen, as well as pressing the esc (on PC at least) or from the save screen.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671966997225.png
No matter the heart ache,
relentless the cupcake
craving will I indulge
in cuddly kissing your blessings.
1671967168886.png

And then we have the Wraith being Wraith...
There are two variants of this scene.
This is probably the variant most people won't see. \/ \/ \/
And that's it for today. I'm not sure I will make a post tomorrow. Probably going to be busy. But regardless. Happy holidays to all of you, and stay safe.

Reactions: DanLong and D Dog

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i see the mod is already up and ready for update21.. is it right around the corner?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TerminusReachSentinel2-U20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes