4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but Crawford and Jacobs have the same picture in the character's screen.

Reactions: gojira667

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
For you.

That's the entire point of her character. Every game isn't meant for everyone. You can't possibly expect the dev to change the story and characters just to suit you....
No I don't expect the dev to change the characters for me - but only to be able to avoid those that don't appeal to me

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
what also would be nice option is to have a discussion with chiel to let her know you don't want to have sex with everything that walks and that she is all you really want - mainly to stop her pushing all the others on you

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
what also would be nice option is to have a discussion with chiel to let her know you don't want to have sex with everything that walks and that she is all you really want - mainly to stop her pushing all the others on you
You are missing one of Chiel's traits/kinks. She really really enjoys knowing/hearing MC have sex with others. The more the merrier for her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which is Chiels personality so you DO want it changing to suit you.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You are missing one of Chiel's traits/kinks. She really really enjoys knowing/hearing MC have sex with others. The more the merrier for her.
Well not all her kinks are the MC's and any real partner would respect that

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Which is Chiels personality so you DO want it changing to suit you.
Actually if I had the choice - which we do not in the story - I would not be with her because of this kink - but I am making due because I do like her anyway and as long as the Dev allows the MC to say no and she does not force it all is ok
In real life you discuss such desires with your LI and don't force them to accept what you don't want - Chiel simply comes on too strong with her kink that is all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she tells why she does that.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Actually if I had the choice - which we do not in the story - I would not be with her because of this kink - but I am making due because I do like her anyway and as long as the Dev allows the MC to say no and she does not force it all is ok
In real life you discuss such desires with your LI and don't force them to accept what you don't want - Chiel simply comes on too strong with her kink that is all
I mean, protagonist is also written in a way that he actually enjoys the kink, even if he likes to play it as reluctant occasionally. Not to mention protagonist forming bond with pretty much all of the people he lays with. He just doesn't show it outwardly due to his background, it is even mentioned in few cases inside the game.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well not all her kinks are the MC's and any real partner would respect that
Well to flip your arguement, any real partner would indulge their partner in their kinks to make that partner happy. They might not do it all the time, but they would do it. Unless you are an egotistical bastard and do only what you want.

• Haha
Reactions: markel1000 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure garrett whines about constant sex but still likes it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I mean, protagonist is also written in a way that he actually enjoys the kink, even if he likes to play it as reluctant occasionally. Not to mention protagonist forming bond with pretty much all of the people he lays with. He just doesn't show it outwardly due to his background, it is even mentioned in few cases inside the game.
The protagonist is the reader/player as such the MC and no-where does it say he wants anyone else but chiel his wife - sure there are some really nice women in this story that he helps - ie: Nova and her partner by impregnating her with child - I can see that but he did have that choice

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well to flip your arguement, any real partner would indulge their partner in their kinks to make that partner happy. They might not do it all the time, but they would do it. Unless you are an egotistical bastard and do only what you want.
Again it depends how strong one is in their beliefs - no-one that loves the other will even ask him or her to violate their beliefs just to satisfy their spouse if the belief is rigid & in my opinion anyone who asks it does not love their partner enough

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All depends on how the partner doing the indulging felt about it.
e.g. If your partner's kink was something a bit extreme that you strongly objected to (scat, for example), something you felt was degrading, then I don't think anyone could possibly call you an "egotistical bastard" for not fulfilling your partner's niche desire.

It's not so much about only doing what you want, it's more about not doing something that you don't want to do.
If you're not happy or comfortable with doing something, then no-one that loves you should push it on you.
I doubt if it's the only way she can be made to feel happy.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The protagonist is the reader/player as such the MC and no-where does it say he wants anyone else but chiel his wife - sure there are some really nice women in this story that he helps - ie: Nova and her partner by impregnating her with child - I can see that but he did have that choice
While you are playing protagonist of the game and in general protagonist is your avatar, it doesn't mean you are 1 = 1 with them. Protagonists have their own personalities in game and you can some times influence them somewhat, but they still are different from you. And in multiple cases in the game MC refers to those he has relationship as someone he cares for and will be ready to sacrifice himself if necessary. So while Chiel is the definitely the queen bee of the harem, others also mean more to him than just lays he does in order to satisfy his wife's kink. As Chiel says in multiple instances, everything is consensual and will only go as far as all of the parties agree.

Reactions: Vanderer
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes