4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, gotta admit, while the muscle girls may be the top of my "my goddess I would tongue fuck those girls so hard" list ...... Qivian is probably my fave girl in the game.

She's just so deadpan with everything and she tries to maintain this "top bitch" image yet it's so obvious she cares about people more than she lets on.

I don't just mean Garrett, we already know she likes him from the first part but lets be honest, Qivian pre Garrett would have spaced Zarinah without hesitating.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
how big is the station exactly so that we could better understand the power of MC and will we be able to add Lyanda to the Harem in future updates?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
how big is the station exactly so that we could better understand the power of MC and will we be able to add Lyanda to the Harem in future updates?
I've never actually given exact measurements or anything like that, mostly because there is no way of building what I want it to look like. It's large enough to house 100k people, up to 250k potentially, with heavy industrial capacity. But if I would have to put a scale to it. Something like Babylon 5, 5 miles long and 1 mile in diameter, is its "specs".

But if you are referring to the comment about ripping it apart? Every structure has its structural weak points. You just need to destroy those. Sure it still takes power to do so since they are built to be strong, but it isn't like he would have to literally rip it into two pieces.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I've never actually given exact measurements or anything like that, mostly because there is no way of building what I want it to look like. It's large enough to house 100k people, up to 250k potentially, with heavy industrial capacity. But if I would have to put a scale to it. Something like Babylon 5, 5 miles long and 1 mile in diameter, is its "specs".

But if you are referring to the comment about ripping it apart? Every structure has its structural weak points. You just need to destroy those. Sure it still takes power to do so since they are built to be strong, but it isn't like he would have to literally rip it into two pieces.
I see so its about as big as a Small Town structure,and damn i thought that he can rip it to pieces meaning destroy the entire station with Psyonics without usinng the structurac weakpoint to do it,its still very impressive and i can almost say that right now Mc is about the same level as Sara Kerrigan why she was still Human or atleast something close to it,thanks for that info

Also what about Lyanda joining the Harem in the future?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I see so its about as big as a Small Town structure,and damn i thought that he can rip it to pieces meaning destroy the entire station with Psyonics without usinng the structurac weakpoint to do it,its still very impressive and i can almost say that right now Mc is about the same level as Sara Kerrigan why she was still Human or atleast something close to it,thanks for that info

Also what about Lyanda joining the Harem in the future?
Truthfully, even if he would rip it in half in the literal sense, he would still most likely hit the structural weak points, thus making the destruction easier. But thinking more as preserving one's strength, why brute force it when you can be smart about it?

As for Iyanda, there are things written for her, so eventually, perhaps, if the choices align.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Thankfully MC isn't only a beast of raw power but a very intelligent person and happily I take the opportunity to wish you all Happy Holidays especially to you Talothral, who have gave us 3 amazing games :love::):):love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, lots of story and bit sex (1st time trs2 ended on sex with kviziri).

too bad that f95 limits scrshots to 64 per post since some funnies can't be shown with that limit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nice update as usual, lots of story and bit sex (1st time trs2 ended on sex with kviziri).

too bad that f95 limits scrshots to 64 per post since some funnies can't be shown with that limit.

Hmmm, another sex scene I missed.

I never got Natalies.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hmmm, another sex scene I missed.

I never got Natalies.
Mini walkthrough for that:

TRS2 is a bit trickier with choices, as choices with certain characters affect how other characters also view things. And more unforgiving in a certain sense, but that's nothing new. Hooray for four death scenes so far >.>

Reactions: Stringy Bob

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
TRS2 is a bit trickier with choices, as choices with certain characters affect how other characters also view things. And more unforgiving in a certain sense, but that's nothing new. Hooray for four death scenes so far >.>
I mean, that's kind of how people behave irl, so it's good writing in my view. Many of us will at some point or another take cues on how to react to things from people we know and trust, so if they tell you that some one made bad decisions, your view would be coloured by that somewhat.

Reactions: Talothral

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I think the variables in my save have gone weird again, the games calling Chiel CHI, which makes her sound like some post-Singularity AI or something. Playing day 20

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes