4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
No. I guess I'll replay from the start. Btw any way to change any variable or value.
Console. My variables are somewhat clearly named, so it doesn't take much to figure out what is what. Although due to the annoying variable issues, some are spread around to see if it would help the issue, it didn't, but most are found in the variables.rpy. And outside of the QivianCounter, everything else is either true or false.

Basically the things needed for it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Console. My variables are somewhat clearly named, so it doesn't take much to figure out what is what. Although due to the annoying variable issues, some are spread around to see if it would help the issue, it didn't, but most are found in the variables.rpy. And outside of the QivianCounter, everything else is either true or false.

Basically the things needed for it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate it!! (y)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You know, maybe it is because of the walkthrough mod, but this is the first time I can recall seeing a Game Over screen from this Dev. Needless to say, when I saw one of the choices was going to lead to that, had to do a save and try out the Game Over. I do like that, "That didn't go as planned". :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know, maybe it is because of the walkthrough mod, but this is the first time I can recall seeing a Game Over screen from this Dev. Needless to say, when I saw one of the choices was going to lead to that, had to do a save and try out the Game Over. I do like that, "That didn't go as planned". :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Talo is a nightmare for those.

The first Terminus and Sorc have a couple of critical failures where everything goes wrong.

I remember playing the first game and got to the big fight at the end only to lose and I also remember getting cocky in Sorc during a trial thing and making the judging mages angry and they made me deaded.

• Haha
Reactions: Issikka and cxx

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
It depends. Are you savvy with the console or not? The variable has been there since update 9. It has been used a few times since then. Why it broke randomly now is anyone's guess.

But if you know how to use the console, it's just "QivianCounter = 3". Else, well, if you are trying to knock Qivian up, I can make a fix for it.
I managed to fix it with console and entering the number u suggested. I didn't get any more errors, so not sure what happend there either. I've played Part 1 too and never gotten an error like that before, guess it was just back luck from my side. Other than that error, it was a great update :)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I managed to fix it with console and entering the number u suggested. I didn't get any more errors, so not sure what happend there either. I've played Part 1 too and never gotten an error like that before, guess it was just back luck from my side. Other than that error, it was a great update :)
Yeah, it's Ren'py. For some reason, between update 9 and now it decided to delete the variable when rolling back.

Reactions: QaliberDK

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Friday, December 30, 2022

Tested and played through it a few times, and all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by. So as always, if there are any issues, please report them on discord ( ).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1672490839765.png

And today, it's the other variant. And just one preview today cause you know, busy rendering and trying to write... and the rest is spoilery stuff of sorts. Should resume "normal" stuff by Friday.

So what's up?

I'm actually amused at the moment, without realizing I hit the halfway point of the script before my break. But I'm rendering again, and it's going fairly smoothly.

Unlike writing, I hit a wall with it, not in a creative sense, but I need to get some dialogue right so I can continue building a few things, but at the moment, I don't like that segment at all. But other than that, it's alright. I've plotted the remaining of update 26 out. Just need to smash that one wall down. Anyway...

1672490890626.png

Yeah, many people fighting means lots of posing and somehow trying to make it look natural.
Worth it? Always.

It's mostly looking good, with twoish scenes left to render. Some action, some talking, and so on. A bit challenging to build some parts of the scene, but worth it. That and initialization take far longer than I'm used to, but that's the price to pay when you use multiple characters in one scene.

Writing has been progressing decently overall, just people visiting but not too behind on where I want to be. Probably will write for a day or two after the rendering is done.

Reactions: D Dog

strahd2026

Dec 26, 2019
I just ran into this error. Any ideas?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/update21.rpy", line 778, in script
jump d21CarmellaSex
ScriptError: could not find label 'd21CarmellaSex'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump d21CarmellaSex
File "E:\Music\Misc\Games\Waiting on Update to Continue Playing\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2\TRS2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Music\Misc\Games\Waiting on Update to Continue Playing\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2\TRS2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 20
Sat Dec 31 16:06:35 2022

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I just ran into this error. Any ideas?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump d21CarmellaSex

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump d21CarmellaSex
File "E:\Music\Misc\Games\Waiting on Update to Continue Playing\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2\TRS2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Music\Misc\Games\Waiting on Update to Continue Playing\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2\TRS2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 20
Sat Dec 31 16:06:35 2022
*thinking* Interesting, that would suggest you are somehow missing the file required. I would suggest grabbing the update only and extracting the scripts.rpa from it to the /game folder

Reactions: gojira667

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
and next comes before february unless talothral takes vacation (deserved).
And this is probably the moment where everyone who was paying attention to Sorcerer's development will burst into hysterical laughter...

Nice update. Liked it.

Why most fighting scenes on sentinel are at Slums ??
In setting reasons? Less security for starters; thus, it is easier to blend in, then there is easy access to the barrier deck, which has more than one way to get in or out of the station.

Other reasons? Scene control. People living in "slums" are most likely to flee from any sign of trouble. Thus, there aren't people just watching the thing. And since slums are mostly corridors, it also gives more "natural" limits on how many people can be seen at the same time. That way, if I would decide to do a scene where I need more than 15 people to fight for some reason, I can show parts of the fight while hiding the other part, so they don't take system resources out. Not that I have such a fight planned, but it is better to think these things ahead than find yourself with a scene you can't render.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes