Aug 13, 2018
More head pats for Nica => great update. I am a simple guy after all. :D

Hm....was the female Shuuxa mentioned before?! :unsure:
And I even re-read the whole AVN only recently...:oops:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Not to mention that "slums" rolls better off the tongue than
"deck 21, subsection 13b, corridor 36 intersection 7c". :ROFLMAO:
And it is way more imaginable (is that the right word? maybe "graphic" would fit better?)

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral and D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
More head pats for Nica => great update. I am a simple guy after all. :D

Hm....was the female Shuuxa mentioned before?! :unsure:
And I even re-read the whole AVN only recently...:oops:
On update 18, there is a scene that can go two ways, depending on a choice on day 6. If you get the... another way, you can think there is more than one on the station.
Not to mention that "slums" rolls better off the tongue than
"deck 21, subsection 13b, corridor 36 intersection 7c". :ROFLMAO:
And it is way more imaginable (is that the right word? maybe "graphic" would fit better?)
It paints a visual of a "run-down environment". Seeing it, you easily think of low maintenance, dimly lit area. Granted, there should be some more clutter there, but then again, clutter can be dangerous on a space station if the artificial gravity fails and then comes back suddenly.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Fucking wow, I don't even remember when that was. Well, time to go save hunting I guess, thanks mate.
Yeah, I had the same reaction, had to go back. I am going to start playing with the Walkthrough mod I think.

And no problem, have fun!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
unfunnyguy Vanderer That would be on Day 18. Yes, there are few choices like that around.

However, that being said, for those who don't want to mess with the mod but would like to have a notification about these things...

In the preferences extra section, there is a "Save Indicator" toggle as long as the walkthrough mod isn't installed.
SIndicator1.jpg
It will show an indicator when a choice can lead to death either immediately or a bit later. I try to keep those happening within a few updates. So singular choice that was made on update 1 doesn't directly cause "game over" on day 30. The indicator looks like this:
SIndicator2.jpg
It blinks until the choice is made.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
That's a nice feature, I must say. (y)
Patron suggested it around update 6 or 7, so it has been there for a while. It's a relatively simple feature that doesn't break the game, so it wasn't too annoying to add. I just need to remember to tag the "critical choices" with it.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well... my mighty, powerful, and unkillable MC died - seemingly from a shot in the back although, usually, shots just bounce off him. Go figure.
He had a good run while it lasted. Lots of boring mechanical and unemotional sex, some nice adventures and friends but it had to end because one (1) Patron thought that mid-game Game Over is heaps of fun as a game mechanics and everyone will love it.
Not sure many players think of his idea as brilliant but to each their own.

RIP my MC and TRS, will miss playing it for the story.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well... my mighty, powerful, and unkillable MC died - seemingly from a shot in the back although, usually, shots just bounce off him. Go figure.
He had a good run while it lasted. Lots of boring mechanical and unemotional sex, some nice adventures and friends but it had to end because one (1) Patron thought that mid-game Game Over is heaps of fun as a game mechanics and everyone will love it.

If you died in the corridor, then you missed something in one of the previous updates.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

MC needs to know where the shots are coming, to be able to protect against them. Also there's always been dead ends in Talothral's games if you do bad decisions, it would be boring if there was no negative consequences for your decisions.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes