4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC needs to go where the important guests are and then go to the other rooms to
find out info to use once he knows what the important guests would like to get in return.
yea 1 hand rubs other hand etc.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
what made you think that this is remake?
You are aware of the high rate of "remakes" for adult vn games?
[all most always abandoned and unfished game devs purposely lying about their games being "remake", to pull in more subs for their platforms.]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You are aware of the high rate of "remakes" for adult vn games?
[all most always abandoned and unfished game devs purposely lying about their games being "remake", to pull in more subs for their platforms.]
yes, 2 are on my playlist (well 1 is still in progress since dev is reading book of diseases to figure something which prevents him working on game).

anyways if this was remake then there would be no 2 in title.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is that a continuation of Sentinel or is it a remake? Should I play the first one?
I am going to be a bit forceful here:

"Should"? No! You MUST. All work of this Dev is awesome, but on the Sci-Fi category, these 2 reign supreme (for me). The story, the pace of it, the detail of it, the lewds, the sex scenes, everything is top notch.

Play the first, play it slowly and enjoy the story, make notes (you'll need them). The story is incredible (I am a hardcore sci-fi fan of 40+ years) appreciate the complexity and wide reach of it all. Then, after you give it a break of at least one week, start this one. The break is for you to reflect on it.

Peace :)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I just think he has about 12 clones all working on part of whatever he is working on. How he is able to put out updates so fast that are really good. :cool:
Shhhh, they might find out who Tal really is, I mean we can't tell everyone He's Santa Clause and his elves do all DAZ work, as he writes. He's gotta do something rest of his time, when Christmas is over.....shit, I said who he is.

Sorry Talothral don't bring me coal this year.....I'll take a Goblin Gal though! :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on 1 game dev tells via 1 game char that patreon money goes to beer.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Saturday, January 21, 2023

Changelog: Update 23
  • Day 23 implemented
  • 500 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE)
Hmm... yeah, not much to say here at the moment, so I'll keep it short and go straight to the release schedule.
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I have verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 23rd of January 2023
  • $5 Tier: 24th of January 2023
  • $3 Tier: 25th of January 2023
  • Public: 1st of February 2023

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That was a very fast update from 22 to 23.
Feb.1st can't get here fast enough. [couple more days till update 22 is public at least]
yea again barely has time to finish previous update when next comes out.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes