4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
8 days to finish this before next update.

Talothral is image loop fix still needed?
Yeah, for 22 it's needed if one uses the loops during sex scenes, it's fixed in 23. And since it is so small fix overall it doesn't make sense to make a separate build and upload 20 GB of stuff, especially, when the file just can be just left there or deleted after 23.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1674494900368.png
And yeah, we return to the Shuuxa for a bit longer in this update.

And good morning to all of you!

The rendering of update 24 has started, and it's going okay. No major issues outside Daz being sluggish, but that's its normal state, if we are honest.

As for writing? It's on update 28. Finished 27 and just started 28 right after no breaks or anything in between, as I had a good flow going. I will take a bit of time just to write today as well.

A short progress post, but there isn't much that can be said at this stage of the update process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game will feature special visual effects that make the scenes and the characters come alive,
but will hide such duplicate render ordeal behind a choice in the options menu.

Guess making this the best game there could be is only hanging by a choice somewhere.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, for 22 it's needed if one uses the loops during sex scenes, it's fixed in 23. And since it is so small fix overall it doesn't make sense to make a separate build and upload 20 GB of stuff, especially, when the file just can be just left there or deleted after 23.
well i use stop motion.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Are all the grammar/spelling fixes in this build of 22?
Most of what has been reported for 22 is in the 23. There were backups restored at some point so some files aren't as up-to-date in 22 as they should be, annoyingly. But that's been sorted again in 23.

well i use stop motion.
If it is the default setting (Traditional in the extras part), then the fix can be ignored, it doesn't hurt, but it doesn't do anything for the thing either.

Reactions: D Dog and gojira667

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Talothral great update as usual. The plot twists are great. I would really hate to see your storyboard or outline. It must look like spaghetti at best, spider web at worst. Or maybe it looks like a 5 year old was given a box of crayons.

Reactions: Talothral

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Talothral

Just in case this has not been reported yet;

Screenshot_1.png

"I know what the other psionics do talk about it." doesn't make sense.

It maybe should be something like;
" I know what the other psionics who do talk about it say and that is that you will get used to it."

Or

"I know that other psionics do talk about it and what they say is that you will get used to it."

edit:

Screenshot_2.png

It should be just "a" not "an".
..."is more of a peacekeeping and investigative unit."

Screenshot_3.png

You've got a double negative there with "isn't none", it should be either "is none" or "isn't any".

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Hahaha Nica is growing more and more on me.

The way she was mockingly sneaking when following Garret AND
then nonchalantly taking out the Shuuxa by a mix of cat curiosity,
and feigning ignorance really made me laugh. Great work Mr. Talothral!

I really hope the mystery of what and who her daddy is will be revealed.

Imagine the havoc and mischief a litter of little Nicas could cause while playing. :love:
And even double when playing with their Neesush siblings. :ROFLMAO:

The encounter with the shuuxa felt a bit anti-climatic though.
I mean she is sharp enough to find and deal with the cloaked she-assassins
and to capture Watcher...guess that simply means that Nicah is even better, huh?

Also I had the feeling there would be a fight with the Otai bodyguards of the crackedsack types,
(Sorry, hard time remembering names...Akin? Algin? A-something.) only to see it resolved
with a flick of the mind while it seems Garret broke a sweat dealing with the aliens in UEC armor.

Does that means that those aliens are stronger than an Otai? I had the impression
that the Otai were the strongest force in this part of the galaxy.

Anyway...Nica!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hahaha Nica is growing more and more on me.

The way she was mockingly sneaking when following Garret AND
then nonchalantly taking out the Shuuxa by a mix of cat curiosity,
and feigning ignorance really made me laugh. Great work Mr. Talothral!

I really hope the mystery of what and who her daddy is will be revealed.

Imagine the havoc and mischief a litter of little Nicas could cause while playing. :love:
And even double when playing with their Neesush siblings. :ROFLMAO:

and to capture Watcher...guess that simply means that Nicah is even better, huh?

Also I had the feeling there would be a fight with the Otai bodyguards of the crackedsack types,
(Sorry, hard time remembering names...Akin? Algin? A-something.) only to see it resolved
with a flick of the mind while it seems Garret broke a sweat dealing with the aliens in UEC armor.

Does that means that those aliens are stronger than an Otai? I had the impression

Anyway...Nica!
It's the headpats, her reaction to those is what give her those abilities :p

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Element of surprise and being tired are among the biggest issues any operative faces. And it is hinted that corpses in the hallway have been there for a day (or more), and that is just a small section I showed.

Anyway...Nica!
Qhea'na did mention that they would figure something out for the Ot'ai bodyguards the previous day...
QHAE "In the meantime, I will talk to the people. We will think of something that might aid you with the exiles if they turn hostile." I suppose they opted out of taking them out of the picture before they could do anything.

As for the rest of the quote, Ot'ai is among the strongest forces on that side of the galaxy. That is true. However, even the strongest have their weak points. It is just a matter of finding and exploiting them. And that relates to the fight with the Aliens in UEC armor and Garrett.

There are technologically advanced species out there, and there are people who have been trained to kill psionics. And if one of your neighbors is a psionic species, wouldn't you train your soldiers how to kill them? And eventually, some of those soldiers will turn into Mercenaries for some reason or other.

That and location. There are places on the station where fighting in full force as a psionic might not be a good idea. It's just never really been explained or explored as is in the VN because it's one of those things that the characters know because they live there, and they don't have a reason to talk about it.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Why wait until it is complete? Jump in and enjoy now. Updates come out about every 2 weeks or so.
I second this!

Also if you got a crappy memory like me you can always squeeze in a replay of TR:S 1.
Or break your HDD and lose your save games (happend to me recently) so you can
enjoy TR:S2 again!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, sex, funnies, story. only complaint is that garrett always looks so smug while he's fucking some1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
I don'
Why wait until it is complete? Jump in and enjoy now. Updates come out about every 2 weeks or so.
I don't like to wait, so I just wait until a game I want to play is done. I know it will be good because I played tr-s 6 or 7 times and sorcerer about 12 times or so.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes