4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
usual update, sex, funnies, story. only complaint is that garrett always looks so smug while he's fucking some1.
Garrett drives the women crazy now. Could you imagine if he could read minds and emotions also? The women would go around the bend real fast and never return.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1674884067503.png
This will be a heavy scene to work with. There are many characters, although most of them don't need to move that much, so it reduces the posing time.

Progress 27.01.2023

At times I think I'm insane. There are no sets for what I do in TRS2 for most parts. So at times, I build a set for three or four hours, and it's visible for like 5 minutes and never to be seen again. Luckily, when it comes to TRS2, many of the scenes happen in the same rooms or something I can easily change from existing sets. However, the next one is a bit more complicated, but that is a bridge I cross then.

So that ranty bit aside, rendering is going smoothly. I'm on the schedule I've set myself for it. So I'm happy.
And historically, I'm mostly happy with the writing. Update 28 is complex to write because I need to unify a specific split that happened ages back, so I don't have to do more work than I need to. Hah, whom I'm kidding? I expect to do double the usual amount of renders because of reasons. But it will be worth it.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yay, today is the public release for update 23.

Such a great dev, puts actual effort into making their vn.
I swear, so many other devs must only work on their vn an hour or two a month.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1675259132761.png

MC: Me, being extatic to be with my bride, this tall lean bombshell I can get behind in more ways than many. Feels sweet being in the middle and a baldie machine screen eyed like my beau.
Dev: So what is this? A bit of an unusual setup... I wonder who they are meeting with.
MC: I do not need a reason to meet my sweet. Her and me, we are together-together, remember?

Progress 30.01.2023
Good morning, world! Well, I guess you can call it a morning at this hour somewhere. Although, I need to reinstall Daz Studio at some point, annoying. Luckily, I have stored all the content packets I use, so there is no need to download those again. Well, at least it gives me the reason to install the bigger hard drive, finally.
So, where to begin? Rendering? Yeah, that's a good place to start, as always. It's going well. I had to do a scene with a variant over the weekend, but that's sometimes unavoidable. About two and half scenes technically left. Well, two but one of the scenes is in two parts, sort of.
Writing. It's going nicely as well. I got the update 28 plotted out. I just need to type the remaining bits. I have to say that 27 and 28 are interesting. Probably something is going to spill to 29 as well.

Reactions: keefer43

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Is it just me or has Blogspot switched to requiring a login to access. Ah well another google site that I'll I won't need to access again.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Is it just me or has Blogspot switched to requiring a login to access. Ah well another google site that I'll I won't need to access again.
Well, that's fucking annoying feature to add randomly. Need to see if I can find an alternative...
I checked using an incognito window (since I didn't see that login requirement by my usual method); login is only required to verify your age, due to the sensitive material in this blog.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Well, that's fucking annoying feature to add randomly. Need to see if I can find an alternative...
Can't turn if off or no setting? Because I've seen plenty of other adult blogs not requiring login. (maybe updated their user TOS or something now requiring it for all adult blogs)

BTW, how else to score public releases at the earliest?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Can't turn if off or no setting? Because I've seen plenty of other adult blogs not requiring login. (maybe updated their user TOS or something now requiring it for all adult blogs)

BTW, how else to score public releases at the earliest?
The risk is banning the account if found out that you host adult material (or links to it) without the warning, so it is debatable whether is it worth the risk or not turning the warning off in the long term if you have other things associated with the account.

But beyond that, I always put them up on the releases channel in discord when things hit the public.

I checked using an incognito window (since I didn't see that login requirement by my usual method); login is only required to verify your age, due to the sensitive material in this blog.
To be fair, the only "sensitive" material there is the links (like on Patreon, but they are a bit anal about having direct links to adult content in public, go figure) if we are honest. But, since the content of the links is considered adult material...

Starting to be one of those damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't things. Back to work and looking up alternatives.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
The risk is banning the account if found out that you host adult material (or links to it) without the warning, so it is debatable whether is it worth the risk or not turning the warning off in the long term if you have other things associated with the account.

But beyond that, I always put them up on the releases channel in discord when things hit the public.

To be fair, the only "sensitive" material there is the links (like on Patreon, but they are a bit anal about having direct links to adult content in public, go figure) if we are honest. But, since the content of the links is considered adult material...

Starting to be one of those damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't things. Back to work and looking up alternatives.
Speaking of which, would it be OK with you if someone (like myself) re-posted the entire post (with download links) of PUBLIC releases in this thread? Some devs prefer to have some level of control of their download links, which is why I ask, also for future public releases. Just to jump ahead of uploaders/mods until the links/info in the OP is updated, I mean.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Speaking of which, would it be OK with you if someone (like myself) re-posted the entire post (with download links) of PUBLIC releases in this thread? Some devs prefer to have some level of control of their download links, which is why I ask, also for future public releases. Just to jump ahead of uploaders/mods until the links/info in the OP is updated, I mean.
I can't really stop people from doing what they want. However, there is a risk that when my links are shared directly here (or on any pirate site, for that matter), t my accounts could get banned. It has happened to me a few times already, and I really hate arguing with them again to prove they are legit links without association to any IP other than my own.

To be fair here, it's a trend that has been coming for years, requiring some sort of verification of age to any kind of adult content. Sooner or later, everyone starts to require it. Well almost.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, so... the uncompressed versions will take a couple of hours to sort out, so anyone in a rush can grab them from the blog or discord (if needing the full downloads), but I'll be updating this post and reporting it once they are done, for the rest, here is the folder for all of what has been uploaded so far.

The is mandatory regardless do you use the mod or not. So extract it to the /game folder and let it overwrite the scripts.rpa. Well, except for android, that is.

EDIT: All the versions are available in that folder, and the post has been reported. More links are coming when they get to it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes