4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The two environmental pictures are actually from the next one, scene planning stuff. The last one that's the "Super Nova Capital ship," according to the DAZ asset name, going past a black hole. It was one of those things when you see something, and you know you need to make it. I might use it somehow though. I have plans, just need to see how they work out...
To be honest, this game is space opera, where Talothral has replaced the epic space combat scenes with MC going on a bang fest :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Release: TRS2 Update 24 20 HOURS AGO

Changelog: Update 24
  • Day 24 implemented
  • 299 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, DavidCF)
Okay, this is the non-proofread version.
I didn't get the script back in time, so I'll either issue a patch for it or wait until 25 is out.

Tested and played through it a few times,
and all the saves worked.
But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by.
1676397360996.png
Some events that happen have started even without me originally writing them. I never gave that much thought to a character that appeared during update 12 until I wrote the scene. This? This is an important bit regarding something that happened a bit earlier. What was that? Well, you have to wait and see.

Progress 13.02.2023
And thus we start a new week.
So yeah... Update 24 is being delivered, and all is good in the kingdom. Just not sure in which kingdom.
Anyhoo. Update 25's rendering has entered the final stages. I'm not going to lie; the final scene will take a few days to render, and the amount of renders it needs is going to be... large.
Writing update 29 is going moderately well, mostly because I'm entering the final stages of update 25 it's stalled as there are some tasks I need to do that I can't do before rendering is done. But it's fairly close to being finished, so I'll just take two days to write once the rendering is done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have a hunch what's in those tubes.

more babies coming up (half planet populated by garrett's kids :p).

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
i have a hunch what's in those tubes.

more babies coming up (half planet populated by garrett's kids :p).
Coming soon to theaters near you: The thrilling drama of one woman's quest to populate half of the colony with her husband's kids. See the touching journey from humble husband to the biggest manwhore in the galaxy, pimped by his wife. Experience the first contact of another kind.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - The Fertilization

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Coming soon to theaters near you: The thrilling drama of one woman's quest to populate half of the colony with her husband's kids. See the touching journey from humble husband to the biggest manwhore in the galaxy, pimped by his wife. Experience the first contact of another kind.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - The Fertilization
That's... kind of accurate when we consider Chiel and her kinks. Although, I'm fairly certain he doesn't have Alexander beaten in that regard. Yet...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress 20.02.2023
Dev be sleepy. But then again, had a few late nights... well, later than normal over the weekend, but it happens when writes occasionally. And speaking of writing, it's on update 30. It's funny when at certain points, all you want to do is write.
Anyway, started rendering update 26 this morning, and it's going okay. Just the usual blues of starting a new update. And yet amusingly enough, always reaching the goal set for that day. Go figure.
And because of the ending of 24, won't post TRS2 renders until update 25 it's out.
Which annoys as they are a good way to show progress.
And thus, other stuff for the renders.

Progress 17.02.2023
So... This will be shortish, at least in theory.
Update 25 has been sent to be tested and proofread. There is a hard release date before the end of this month, so it's coming soonish. Will be finishing up the update 29 writing this weekend. And will start rendering update 26 on Monday.
won't be sharing spoilers this time.
1677075869284.png

This render is a test for something to use, well, parts of it in an upcoming update. happy with the render overall. A few things need to be changed to a different prop, but overall, it looks good.

Dev seems to be going into starcraft scenes of zerg muddling the protoss into swamps.
Dark templars it is, then.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
Just outta curiosity, because I never paid attention to any schedule, we gonna see update 24 before 25 drops?

Release schedule:

• $15 Tier: As soon as I have verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 14th of February 2023
  • $5 Tier: 15th of February 2023
  • $3 Tier: 16th of February 2023
  • Public: 23rd of February 2023

Mar 27, 2019
Release schedule:

• $15 Tier: As soon as I have verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 14th of February 2023
  • $5 Tier: 15th of February 2023
  • $3 Tier: 16th of February 2023
  • Public: 23rd of February 2023
Thx, that's what I was lookin for...I take it the sched is on the patreons?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes