4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah...
So here it is TRS2 Update 24:

if you want mega links go to the blog/discord until the OP is updated.
bro in sorcerer end you said that there will be second part of it that idea is dropped or upcoming project as i liked the story of that

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Encountered an error during the shuttle bay scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I mess anything up copying over the update? I used the smaller update files for 4 updates now (if that information is relevant).

We finally get to meet the Scriz'iel. Really like the introduction of more people
in TRS2 like the Deizeans (their capabilities are interesting and Iyanda is cool) and
now the much talked about 3rd people the Kelzieans created.
(y) (y)

Evil cliffhanger there! Afterall I like Iyanda. Hope she and here people are allright.
But who in their right mind would mess with the Ot'ai and the Wraith?!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Encountered an error during the shuttle bay scene.

Did I mess anything up copying over the update? I used the smaller update files for 4 updates now (if that information is relevant).

We finally get to meet the Scriz'iel. Really like the introduction of more people
in TRS2 like the Deizeans (their capabilities are interesting and Iyanda is cool) and
now the much talked about 3rd people the Kelzieans created.
(y) (y)

Evil cliffhanger there! Afterall I like Iyanda. Hope she and here people are allright.
But who in their right mind would mess with the Ot'ai and the Wraith?!
That's just renpy being renpy. It probably decided to delete the naming variable just for shits and giggles. Anyhow, I moved some things up a few lines, which actually should have been upper but 4 AM coding. So shouldn't cause problems in future play-throughs with update 25 onward. Well, at least not that portion.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
That's... kind of accurate when we consider Chiel and her kinks. Although, I'm fairly certain he doesn't have Alexander beaten in that regard. Yet...
Much less Gengis Khan. Heard some bit on him where sommat like a 1/4 of asia has his genes or something like.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I've downloaded update 24 and load my previous save where Chiel & Sage had a little talk about Sage making love to MC and then it ends. That's the same end as in update 23. Is something wrong?

P.S: I'm not using any mods etc.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I've downloaded update 24 and load my previous save where Chiel & Sage had a little talk about Sage making love to MC and then it ends. That's the same end as in update 23. Is something wrong?

That sounds like the end of the last update over not the last one.
The last one is just Chiel and Garret in bed. The one before that
was Sage and Chiel having a conversation and then Sage and Garret
in bed. Could be that you missed an update.

Reactions: xtr3mx7

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
That sounds like the end of the last update over not the last one.
The last one is just Chiel and Garret in bed. The one before that
was Sage and Chiel having a conversation and then Sage and Garret
in bed. Could be that you missed an update.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll redownload the full package to make sure that all updates are there.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

Yeah, you are missing an update, as that's the end of update 22. It probably didn't help that update 23 wasn't promoted to the latest updates because of rules changes. Which is probably the fate of update 25 as well, just FYI.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
bro in sorcerer end you said that there will be second part of it that idea is dropped or upcoming project as i liked the story of that
Talothral has said that he will not make two games set on same setting and storyline in a row, to prevent burnout on the setting. So Sorcerer 2 will be later upcoming project, next project seems to be more traditional fantasy game, not so closely tied to different myhtos.

Jan 22, 2020
Re! Update 24 DL.
Game states that the scrips have been updated but images are missing.

Edit! Full DL works fine.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
TerminusReachSentinel2-U24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
The website requires us to login.
Post torrent file instead.

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The website requires us to login.
not really. did you even check the requirements? you dont even need to come up with an email and can create as many dummy accounts as you want.
also check the FAQ to find out why we dont post the torrent file directly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, you are missing an update, as that's the end of update 22. It probably didn't help that update 23 wasn't promoted to the latest updates because of rules changes. Which is probably the fate of update 25 as well, just FYI.
too quick devving. :p

for the future, everytime you visit here click watched link and you see which threads have been updated/posted since your last visit.

F95 tends to "forget" to notify on threads if hasn't posted on those.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
Much less Gengis Khan. Heard some bit on him where sommat like a 1/4 of asia has his genes or something like.
yea, try more from hungary to korea. almost half of europe, the arabic peninsula (all the way to egypt) and the entirety of continental asia (aka no japan, philippines, etc). the guy loved to do 2 things: kill and fuck. and he did both like the world was ending. the guy killed so many people (most of which were men) that the global temperature dropped (not kidding! look it up). comparing gareth to gengis is overestimating gareth by a lot.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes