4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

willfarnham

Jul 31, 2020
I both like and dislike this game... i come to this site fir games to fap too.

I find this story fairly interesting and the sex less so to the point I've started skipping through the sex to continue reading the story...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, it is time for public release, so for additional links, go to the , , or wait till the OP is updated.

TRS2 Update 25:

Please note my proofreader has been sick, so this isn't a proofread version. It should still be readable. Most of you got through Sorcerer when it wasn't properly proofread ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Okay, it is time for public release, so for additional links, go to the , , or wait till the OP is updated.

TRS2 Update 25:

Please note my proofreader has been sick, so this isn't a proofread version. It should still be readable. Most of you got through Sorcerer when it wasn't properly proofread ;)
the-office-bow.gif

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

TRS2 Update 25:

There was text to read in Sorcerer? I was too distracted by the best secretary and gorgons. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has Chiel perhaps read some story book about Sorcerer's protagonist, from gorgon path, and gotten her kink of having MC breed her and every other woman she can convince into it from that book? :p
while it's possible i doubt it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TerminusReachSentinel2-U25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh, it was nice seeing Chiel actually verbally confirm it that her kink is to breed MC as many times as possible :p

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
not that it hasn't been obvious since .............
Oh sure, but to actually express it and how extreme she wants to take it, if she could have her way, MC would spend one third of his day to breed women and rest with family time/duties. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh sure, but to actually express it and how extreme she wants to take it, if she could have her way, MC would spend one third of his day to breed women and rest with family time/duties. :p
not that it'd be much different what he currently does (when is at space station).

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
It's a non-critical choice, and it won't screw you up. What matters is the choice you make during the encounter, and it mostly affects, at the moment at least, Xavier's epilogue. But that is dependable on so many other things.

But regardless, the choice which you get is on day 10. Unless I messed up with the variable, which can possible.
Sorry, but I can't remember what day is what anymore (real life too). What happened on day 10 that I would be able to remember?

Thanks

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sorry, but I can't remember what day is what anymore (real life too). What happened on day 10 that I would be able to remember?

Thanks
Sex with Nadia at the end of it and right after Zae'nas first sex scene. The timestamp at the start of the day is 2745.133. Also, Rhimu and Shelxae arrived at the station on that day.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Haha the Justiciar's courting routine is hilarious. "Hey Garret, I got the hots for you, so fight the whole crew of my ship!" :ROFLMAO:

The scene with Ilyanda surprised me. I would've guessed it would happen much later. And with the way she was touching her tummy I'd say it's fair to assume that she is got pregnant already. It will be interesting to see what Talothral comes up with for their offspring in terms of abilities and looks.

Another quality update! (y)

Reactions: D Dog and Talothral
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes