4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and funny update as usual, not much of action (in bed or in battle) this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ok did I miss something I don't recall this in my play through. What did I miss?
You need to enter Iyanda's mindscape on day 16. Then call her on day 23 during the mission on the asteroid. And then when the time comes give the listening station to her people for demolishing. After that, you should get a choice on day 24 to enter the mindscape again. And the followed simple "yes and no" question on day 25.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
You need to enter Iyanda's mindscape on day 16. Then call her on day 23 during the mission on the asteroid. And then when the time comes give the listening station to her people for demolishing. After that, you should get a choice on day 24 to enter the mindscape again. And the followed simple "yes and no" question on day 25.
Thank you it was the listen post I missed that one.

Reactions: Talothral

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, I forced myself to wait until there were sufficient content to play, but.....
Wow this was way beyond what I expected!
You outdone yourself Talothral it was incredible, I still need to process everything since I just finished playing but I wanted to compliment you, story is 10/10 for me, impressive growth in quality for the dialogues and how the pace unfold.
The graphic part is great, loved how you portrayed the new different alien species, everything is beautifulI can't say anything else if not positive things right now still hyped for it.
Loved all the references to sci-fi/fantasy movies as well as the philosophical thoughts you put in the story.
And great work on deepening the characters, they were already good in the first game, but they had an ulterior improvement, fantastic work!

Chiel best waifu ever, she's really the co MC, she's on par with Garret imho, love her even more now!!!:love::love::love:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ok, I forced myself to wait until there were sufficient content to play, but.....
Wow this was way beyond what I expected!
You outdone yourself Talothral it was incredible, I still need to process everything since I just finished playing but I wanted to compliment you, story is 10/10 for me, impressive growth in quality for the dialogues and how the pace unfold.
The graphic part is great, loved how you portrayed the new different alien species, everything is beautifulI can't say anything else if not positive things right now still hyped for it.
Loved all the references to sci-fi/fantasy movies as well as the philosophical thoughts you put in the story.
And great work on deepening the characters, they were already good in the first game, but they had an ulterior improvement, fantastic work!

Chiel best waifu ever, she's really the co MC, she's on par with Garret imho, love her even more now!!!:love::love::love:
Only thing Chiel now lacks is to find reincarnation of the best secretary and some alien race that looks like Gorgons and get 200 of them to be part of MC's harem :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Only thing Chiel now lacks is to find reincarnation of the best secretary and some alien race that looks like Gorgons and get 200 of them to be part of MC's harem :p
My exact same thought!!!
I liked the similarities and was wondering if it would have been possible while playing, but... I don't want to sound to greedy.... Not too much at least...:sneaky::D:D

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
My exact same thought!!!
I liked the similarities and was wondering if it would have been possible while playing, but... I don't want to sound to greedy.... Not too much at least...:sneaky::D:D
Well, best secretary shouldn't be too much to ask, the 200 gorgons might be :p

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes