4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, I forced myself to wait until there were sufficient content to play, but.....
SUFFICIENT???!!!

garrett travels around half a galaxy beating bad guys and cleans up trash on his home, makes babies with literally every1 (thx chiel), etc

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
SUFFICIENT???!!!

garrett travels around half a galaxy beating bad guys and cleans up trash on his home, makes babies with literally every1 (thx chiel), etc
Sufficient for me to not have withdrawal symptoms for some time....Also I waited 'til now to play I have almost the same willpower of Garret so it's a win!!!:p:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Apparently, the , along with release dates, as well as the (both posts on Patreon are openly available to read in full for non-Patreons as well):

Changelog: Update 26
  • Day 26 implemented
  • 344 renders
Okay, as I said in the progress post, Adry needs a couple of days more to get the 26 done. Assuming everything goes as planned. So I'll issue a patch then that includes the fixes for 25 and 26.
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I verify the links
  • $10 Tier: 15th of March 2023
  • $5 Tier: 16th of March 2023
  • $3 Tier: 17th of March 2023
  • Public: 24th of March 2023 or thereabouts.
And now, patience awaits those who aren't supporters (like myself).

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
This game is really fun I am enjoying the story so far I am just waiting for impregnation of some of the younger gals and new characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is really fun I am enjoying the story so far I am just waiting for impregnation of some of the younger gals and new characters.
what younger gals? garret has impregnated at least once all of his female co-workers, wifey is on 2nd kid, just impregnated 2 of wifey's friends and put babies into many aliens wombs.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
what younger gals? garret has impregnated at least once all of his female co-workers, wifey is on 2nd kid, just impregnated 2 of wifey's friends and put babies into many aliens wombs.
I believe he means Andi, Nadia, and Natalie; they are the youngest of the cast, somewhere in their 20's.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well station needs non-preggo crew too.
In the end, it is about timing and what they want, i.e., did you make the right choices to get them to see that they want it. Generally speaking, that is. After all, there are events that take Garrett off the station, or there is a story segment that that particular crew isn't suitable for.

Besides, there are about 50k females on the Sentinel station (100k population, just for argument's sake) that Garrett hasn't knocked up (yet, if we ask Chiel's opinion), so I reckon there are plenty of crew to do the work >.>

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and D Dog

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In the end, it is about timing and what they want, i.e., did you make the right choices to get them to see that they want it. Generally speaking, that is. After all, there are events that take Garrett off the station, or there is a story segment that that particular crew isn't suitable for.

Besides, there are about 50k females on the Sentinel station (100k population, just for argument's sake) that Garrett hasn't knocked up (yet, if we ask Chiel's opinion), so I reckon there are plenty of crew to do the work >.>
I bet if we ask Chiel's opinion, all the females in the whole galaxy, that she doesn't hate, should be eventually knocked up by MC :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure but there are no 50k psionics, not even 500 (18 or over) and
I bet if we ask Chiel's opinion, all the females in the whole galaxy, that she doesn't hate, should be eventually knocked up by MC :p
*contunues from post above* if chiel's opinion is asked then garret will make babies with all leaders and traders possible.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
sure but there are no 50k psionics, not even 500 (18 or over) and
Just wait a few decades, with Garret getting them pregnant left and right and him being part Elai with a shard there will be 50k psionics in due time...especially if his kid boys are like him :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wait a few decades, with Garret getting them pregnant left and right and him being part Elai with a shard there will be 50k psionics in due time...especially if his kid boys are like him :LOL:
don't think crystal is meant to be used for that.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
didn't chiel say that it's 1 time use?
No, it isn't one-time use. What is said is that they don't know whether it works, so until he dies, they have no idea because the usual tests don't work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, it isn't one-time use. What is said is that they don't know whether it works, so until he dies, they have no idea because the usual tests don't work.
not then. also i thought chiel took herself out of reborn system.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
not then. also i thought chiel took herself out of reborn system.
IIRC didn't she already die 2 times ?
First time as child in some accident or was it an attack...and then on the station for the 2nd time.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes