4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I downloaded the update only and copy it inside game folder but then I continue my play it said script file has been updated but image are missing. I already extract it to the game folder the new update.
Check for the update26.rpa, if that is missing then extract it again.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I check update26.rpa is in the game folder. Still nothing. Is there update25.rpa? I dont have it only upto update24.
Well, that would explain it without the update25.rpa you can't progress from 24. I suppose I need to tweak the error message a bit.

Anyway, extract the update25.rpa to the /game folder from:

P.S. The blog usually has links to the previous version (or can poke around in the discord #releases channel)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Talothral - got this error during the 'scene' with the little cat girl... was able to ignore it. Traceback attached. Used the 25to26 uncompressed update.
GREAT update - thanks!

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral - got this error during the 'scene' with the little cat girl... was able to ignore it. Traceback attached. Used the 25to26 uncompressed update.
GREAT update - thanks!
This is related to the note I left on the update post, it's fixed. Damn auto-fill...

Got this one with Andi just after talking about the tank
Ren'py deleted the variable. If you are handy with the console, just do "d19AndiTrusted = True", and that fixes it, or alternatively, you need to load a save before day 19. Unfortunately, it's one of those things I can't fix unless I remove the rollback feature as rolling back causes it.

Reactions: Zephea and EJW

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 1b720fb0>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at cc67d90>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SexScenes26.rpyc", line 169, in script
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2-pc-Update26\TRS2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2-pc-Update26\TRS2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2-pc-Update26\TRS2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2-pc-Update26\TRS2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2-pc-Update26\TRS2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3050, in interact_core
    raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 1b720fb0>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at cc67d90>}>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 26
Fri Mar 24 09:16:47 2023

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
yea don't think shaddy updates thread anymore.
Shaddy has been busy for a while now, so he probably has forgotten it.
how do i get the scene with the cat girl?
Be nice to her and give lots of headpats.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Press ignore or turn extras on in the preferences (Preferences => Extras tab)
Damn it Talothral, are you trying to give us diabetes with the sickeningly sweet scene with Nica on the latest update? :p
Maaaaaybe... >.>

May 31, 2020
Finally some sweetness with Nica..been looking forward to that and I genuinely like how almost natural everything feels in this game... Though I'm a bit sad that it seems I won't be able to persue Andi if I forbade her from investigation the vice-admirals but I stand by my choice since she lacked the necessary training.. now what's left is Investigator Haneul Renaud, though I saw some lovely faces among the new psionics when looking for pilots...I'll be keeping an eye on those...

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes