4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IIRC didn't she already die 2 times ?
First time as child in some accident or was it an attack...and then on the station for the 2nd time.
yea and after 2nd time i think she took herself out.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yea and after 2nd time i think she took herself out.
Hm, i really don't remember that. I remember a talk that some like to be dead for a few decades and such, but not that she doesn't want a new shard. But it's it's a while since i played from the start

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
No, she is still in it. There is no benefit for her not to be in it as long as there is an increased risk of dying and as long as Garrett is alive and to some extent Cade. However, there are certain procedures (last will if you wish) in place if they both die at the same time and Garrett can't be restored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just finished another replay over the weekend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, can multiple Elai "choosen" the same individual, ie: MC?

MC hitlist: Mia, Andi, Yieza, Zila, Amie, Nica, Elizabeth, Haneul, Sela, Edea, Rizei, Angha :love:

Guess I'll replay Sorcerer while I wait for update 26.

edit: added more to hitlist

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just finished another replay over the weekend.

Also, can multiple Elai "choosen" the same individual, ie: MC?
Sure? I mean they do lack the certain... restrictions that we have when it comes to relationships. The only "rule" regarding that I've written from them is that it needs to be consensual. So it is up to the individuals what they want to do.

As for the spoilered musings: Probably not. It would still be months and unless I do long time skips it isn't plausible as the story isn't designed to be that long without seriously padding it with irrelevant content or time skips.

MC hitlist: Mia, Andi, Yieza, Zila, Amie, Nica, Elizabeth, Haneul, Sela, Edea, Rizei, Angha :love:

Guess I'll replay Sorcerer while I wait for update 26.

edit: added more to hitlist
I have to ask, who is Mia? I don't recall using that name, and a quick search turned nothing. And out of that list, I can tell that seven of them are plausible... maybe eight.

Edit: Right. Mia. From TRS1 that had a cameo in the early days? Yeah, I can fairly certainly say that there are no plans to include content with her.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As for the spoilered musings: Probably not. It would still be months and unless I do long time skips it isn't plausible as the story isn't designed to be that long without seriously padding it with irrelevant content or time skips.
oh? what those garret's trips to elsewhere were? :p

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
There is, of course, the epilogue in a similar style as Sorcerer, where you see a lot of baby bumps if you've made the right choices, but not before that. It's just timing.
I didn't think of an ending/epilogue. That would be more then acceptable.

There is still so much plotlines left to finish, I feel we need a 3rd part to get it all done.

Bring on the trilogy.

In fact, the world/lore leaves me wanting to do more then just vn, like a simple management game. [where you wouldn't need to make animations, just create some poses / facial expression transparent images of characters for dialogue scenes, and add those to a game system+gui, and presto :D]

To bad that Lindsey is gone for quite some time, she hadn't much screentime.
I'm happy to got at least one good prego sex scene in a vn, and we get two with Lindsey.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Raziel_8

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i joked updates ago that we will see kids grown-up and dev replied that he has made adult cade renders (for what use didn't tell).
Well, not really renders I know what he looks like, but more actual written stories. I've been writing things for the past thirty years, well thirty-one if I nitpick, so there is material for Cade, the Mevaar triplets, Angie and Samuel, and some other characters in Terminus (that you haven't seen) as it is one of my oldest "settings". Technically, I probably could make stuff for the rest of my life without needing to write a single new line. I just would need to translate things... but that's boring, and not all the written materials are directly suitable. I mean, I have 4000 pages for a precursor of the Shattered Seals setting alone... Yeah, I like to write... a lot.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Well, not really renders I know what he looks like, but more actual written stories. I've been writing things for the past thirty years, well thirty-one if I nitpick, so there is material for Cade, the Mevaar triplets, Angie and Samuel, and some other characters in Terminus (that you haven't seen) as it is one of my oldest "settings". Technically, I probably could make stuff for the rest of my life without needing to write a single new line. I just would need to translate things... but that's boring, and not all the written materials are directly suitable. I mean, I have 4000 pages for a precursor of the Shattered Seals setting alone... Yeah, I like to write... a lot.
th-_2_.jpg

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So there is the public release of update 26 is here. Thus all files are here: . Wait for the OP to be updated with additional links if gofile isn't suitable for you, or get them from the blog or discord.

Edit: Right, I forgot the note: Turn the extras on (Preferences => Extras tab). There is a "typo" in one of the scenes (auto-fill decided to put Dissolve instead of dissolve cause reasons. That bypasses the error, or just press ignore.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TerminusReachSentinel2-U26
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I downloaded the update only and copy it inside game folder but then I continue my play it said script file has been updated but image are missing. I already extract it to the game folder the new update.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes