4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Hey, I remember books....someone I spoke to recently was amazed I still bought (purchased with money) New books in a store.
Books? Real paper with letters printed on it? And with actual money as in notes and coins?
In a physical store with you being acutally there physically too?! Unbelievable! :ROFLMAO:

Good thing that that is still possible though.

Anyhoo I think that the most important question about Talothral's next project is if and in what capacity the hawaiian shirt clad squidface will make an appearence!

Regarding the last update: Poor innocent and sweet Nica got corrupted by Chiel! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1679852291778.png
So yeah, not really a spoiler, the event that happens after this has been known for a couple of updates. Final briefing of sorts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gilghamesh preparing to fist his way through all of the problems in the galaxy like omniman portal hopping around.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
It has nothing to do with Sorcerer's world/setting. Well, except for sharing some models (or parts of them) since there are only so many of them, and some aren't really morphable.
Such as the MC? ;)

I noticed when I played Sorcerer (which I did for the first time, while waiting for one of the TRS2 updates) that the MC seemed familiar somehow. Only after taking a break from Sorcerer to play one of the latest updaets of TRS2, I noticed that you had used the same model for the MC in both. That certainly took me long enough to notice. :ROFLMAO:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Such as the MC? ;)

I noticed when I played Sorcerer (which I did for the first time, while waiting for one of the TRS2 updates) that the MC seemed familiar somehow. Only after taking a break from Sorcerer to play one of the latest updaets of TRS2, I noticed that you had used the same model for the MC in both. That certainly took me long enough to notice. :ROFLMAO:
Surprisingly? No. While they have the same beard and skin... that's about all they share. They do have similar facial structures, but different morphs were used to create them.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Talothral
You said you have like 4000 pages that need to be translated but its boring to do I am sure I speak to many who also enjoy the game as I do that we would help translate it for you to guarantee more games or more content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Alex is the same ifrit pillar of existence actoss the millenia ... demons favoring our chars watch on:
1679945830140.png
Dev Progress report from 27.03.2023:
Let's cut to the chase. I'll start pushing update 27 out tomorrow, assuming my net doesn't crap up. I'm not entirely sure if I will do the tiered releases or all at this stage, but that depends on my net mostly.
Anyway, rendering update 28 is going fairly decently. I'm roughly at the halfway point of the script, so I'm happy with it. Although I'm not happy with some of the lightning, I have to see what I can do in the post.
As for writing update 32, it's going decently as well. Had to dig a bit deeper to fill some of the spaces, so the pacing stays intact for most parts. But other than that, I'm happy.

Reactions: gojira667 and D Dog

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I ran into an exception crash right after the 3some.
I guessed it was because I was looking back at previous dialog (scrolling/rolling back)
Today I finished having the game run on auto from the last "to be continued" and had no crash. Incase anyone else runs into that same issue.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Love this fucking game. Actually, all three. Talothal, you make great games bro. Keep up the great work. Redownloading sorcerer to play it again as I type. My opinion, these three games are some of the best on this site. Hits all my fetishes ( well, minus incest) without any of the things I don't like. And honestly, the stories are enough to play the game without needing the sex scenes. I am an avid reader so enjoying the story with the visual aid is awesome. So keep on keeping on.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes