4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Funny thing: I am so old that I can remember when Sci-Fi became socially acceptable while fantasy stuff was (still) considered super dorky and uber nerdy. :ROFLMAO:

Baseline here? None. But nowadays that doesn't stop people from writing stuff on the interwebz. ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Easter bunny babes armada of the throbbing heart

1681149332566.png
rescue party? Maybe, or maybe not
Progress 07.04.2023
started writing 33 and rendering 29.
And... that's about it for the progress.
Proofreading is in progress.
need to read what I wrote for 31 to 32
update 28 next week.
Net has been a pain in the backside for the past week

The rendering of 29 is going nicely overall.
There are a couple longer scenes ahead but nothing too drastic.

Writing is also in okay shape overall.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
OK, it looks like update 28 is being pushed out, as Talothral has posted the for it:
Changelog: Update 28
  • Day 28 implemented
  • 348 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, Tyck0, Larienth, donmath)
Not much to say about this one, things went smoothly enough, thus the release schedule...
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 13th of April
  • $5 Tier: 14th of April
  • $3 Tier: 15th of April
  • Public: 21st of April
I signed up for the $3 tier myself on the last update round, just so I didn't have to excruciatingly wait for the public release (totally worth it, btw). Only 4 days of waiting for me, now.

I also downloaded Shaddy's mod, which is always posted in the #releases channel on Talothral's Discord on the release day (which is nice as well).

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Really? I always thought Urban Fantasy meant "in modern times" but it makes sense like you say! Even more hyped for your next game (didn't think that was possible) now that you said it's "just" fantasy!!
Fantasy can be any timeline as Star Wars is a sci-fi fantasy it has to do with space magic and sword fighting for example.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Fantasy can be any timeline as Star Wars is a sci-fi fantasy it has to do with space magic and sword fighting for example.
Technically if we go based on the genre classifications in library world, sci-fi is just sub-genre of fantasy. Big enough to warrant its own section, but still considered as a sub-genre.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's public release time once more... And here are some links. More on the blog, or wait until the OP is updated.

PC Uncompressed:
PC Compressed:

MAC Uncompressed:
MAC Compressed:

Uncompressed update only:
Compressed update only:

Android:

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Enjoyed the srah update but it felt short, not sure if it was just because when you having fun time flies or if it was really on the short side. At least we know the updates flow with Talothral, we're just waiting on the start of another great vn or Sorcerer 2 enjoying TRS2 but feels like the end is approaching

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes