4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TerminusReachSentinel2-U28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Enjoyed the srah update but it felt short, not sure if it was just because when you having fun time flies or if it was really on the short side. At least we know the updates flow with Talothral, we're just waiting on the start of another great vn or Sorcerer 2 enjoying TRS2 but feels like the end is approaching
The answer to this is: yes, no, or maybe. There are three variants for the first part of the update (before Srah encounter. ) One of them is longer (if you kill the creature/Aulne and make right choices with the UEC folks). And the most common one is probably what you got with the Aulne... and then there is the really short one. But outside of that, it's more or less around normal in length.

As for the ending, yeah, it is approaching, we aren't there yet, but the end is nigh.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Actually, the error is in the Srah dialogue, there were three or four variants of it, but apparently, I put the wrong one in. Ah well.

EDIT: Although interesting, there is a typo there that isn't in the script file... :unsure: Anyway sorted that out.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Though about playing first game and then this one.. But then saw pictures.. You have a kink for bald people?? A lot of characters are bald.. Yeah.. Hard pass.

• Hey there
Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Though about playing first game and then this one.. But then saw pictures.. You have a kink for bald people?? A lot of characters are bald.. Yeah.. Hard pass.
well on sorceress there was plenty of hairs and also being in spacestation it's not bad idea to sport bald.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
well on sorceress there was plenty of hairs and also being in spacestation it's not bad idea to sport bald.
It wasn't even a spacestation originally, just colonyship that malfunctioned and got stranded, so even less suitable for that purpose.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It wasn't even a spacestation originally, just colonyship that malfunctioned and got stranded, so even less suitable for that purpose.
true but still. have you seen any maiddroids on that station? no? there's your answer.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I think the update is big in it's magnitude. It reveals the last unkown piece of Garret's DNA. That's no small thing in my opinon.

That also furthers my suspicion of Iyanda being pregrant already.

Also we learn that the remaining Khelzians fled to Ophaitera. A name that came up already a few times! All roads seem to lead there.

The plot thickens as they say.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also we learn that the remaining Khelzians fled to Ophaitera. A name that came up already a few times! All roads seem to lead there.
I know the name came up before, but can't remember in what context, nor at which point so i could look it up.
What was said about Ophaitera again ?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
"Did you tell Commander Gray about the potential false flag attack?"

Hmm...I really don't remember if I did or didn't, also I don't remember any of the back story and reasons that lead up to that incident. Anyone know more details about this past issue, and can you share it? I really don't want to reply this again, to get the answer.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
"Did you tell Commander Gray about the potential false flag attack?"

Hmm...I really don't remember if I did or didn't, also I don't remember any of the back story and reasons that lead up to that incident. Anyone know more details about this past issue, and can you share it? I really don't want to reply this again, to get the answer.
Basically a couple of updates before there was an attack, well sabotage attempt, by people who wore UEC armor. Some of them were aliens. So the question becomes, did you inform the UEC about it, perhaps causing them to be more willing to part information in the future?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Basically a couple of updates before there was an attack, well sabotage attempt, by people who wore UEC armor. Some of them were aliens. So the question becomes, did you inform the UEC about it, perhaps causing them to be more willing to part information in the future?

Thank you. My memory isn't great, when you have many things on the go, and play many of AVn's.

Reactions: Talothral

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Just mostly this bit since it's the safest to answer.

Hey Talothral, while I don't know anything about DAZ3D, I kinda figured that there are technical limitations.
And if something can't be done with a reasonable amount of time and resources invested to a result that satisfies you,
it's best to only hint at it or explain in text.

It was more of me imagining things before my minds eye. Classical thoughts about what-ifs.

I know the name came up before, but can't remember in what context, nor at which point so i could look it up.
What was said about Ophaitera again ?
Not 100% sure myself but I think Sentinel sent a scout ship there that went missing. They recieved a weird signal that they can't decypher from there and in an interogation of UEC members it came up that the UEC went there too and that their detachment went missing too . That is as memory serves. I might have forgotten something or got something wrong all together.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hey Talothral, while I don't know anything about DAZ3D, I kinda figured that there are technical limitations.
And if something can't be done with a reasonable amount of time and resources invested to a result that satisfies you,
it's best to only hint at it or explain in text.

It was more of me imagining things before my minds eye. Classical thoughts about what-ifs.
Truthfully, I'm already dreading trying to make baby versions of some of the aliens since some of the morphs just don't play along well with each other. But then again, it's fairly easy to explain why the kids look more like their mothers than hybrid as is. After all, they are genetically engineered. And while it gets repetitive, the eyes work as a good indicator of hybrid origin. Although there might be some surprises, it depends on what explodes and what doesn't >.>

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and cxx

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
It's a good story but can we stop the sex scenes that require 100 clicks to get through it efficiently? I mean, if you don't click repeatedly through them you'll spend 10 minutes watching 2 renders on loop the whole time. I mean seriously?

This is ridiculous. It's like i'm just spam clicking to get through these ridiculous sex scenes.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's a good story but can we stop the sex scenes that require 100 clicks to get through it efficiently? I mean, if you don't click repeatedly through them you'll spend 10 minutes watching 2 renders on loop the whole time. I mean seriously?

This is ridiculous. It's like i'm just spam clicking to get through these ridiculous sex scenes.
You can also just hold down ctrl or press tab to put it on auto, those will get you through sex scenes faster.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes