4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682973317864.png
MC: You are startng to grow on me, honey. Dinner and a movie next, my place, my girl is dying to meet you.

Renaud and Eclipses brain jar once again, it isn't a long scene, but it's part of her growth as a person, in a sense. What happened was tragic, and now she is in that certain part of the healing process where she needs to do something to move on, but it's never easy. This is part of the 31, just FYI.

Progress 01.05.2023
So... Monday has sneaked upon us once more. And you know what that means.
So I started writing 35 yesterday already, 1/4th in it, so it's all good. Technically ahead of the writing schedule for once. For now.
And for rendering? Started rendering 31. My only annoyance is that I loaded the wrong scene twice. But beyond that, it's going decently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gojira667

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so help me out here as i might be missing some story or context. after you find natalie and the boy in the drifting ship (after 6 years) i never heard anything more about the boy that went into the tanks in the first game. sooo did i just miss something or is it still going to be explained ? something thats starting to nag at me for not knowing.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
so help me out here as i might be missing some story or context. after you find natalie and the boy in the drifting ship (after 6 years) i never heard anything more about the boy that went into the tanks in the first game. sooo did i just miss something or is it still going to be explained ? something thats starting to nag at me for not knowing.
Day 17 (2745.140) when talking to Doc about the DNA storage unit you got from Edna, there is a mention of him, exact quote: DOC "His mind is slowly recovering. Once the Ot'ai have finished their part. We will start the accelerated learning process."
And then on day 19 (2745.142), there is a brief mention of him when Natalie meets Edna about him being in the ICU.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Day 17 (2745.140) when talking to Doc about the DNA storage unit you got from Edna, there is a mention of him, exact quote: DOC "His mind is slowly recovering. Once the Ot'ai have finished their part. We will start the accelerated learning process."
And then on day 19 (2745.142), there is a brief mention of him when Natalie meets Edna about him being in the ICU.
so thats it even after the 5 year gap ? feels like there is something missing still tbh at least to me. but tnx for the update

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
so thats it even after the 5 year gap ? feels like there is something missing still tbh at least to me. but tnx for the update
His mind was fractured to the point he was essentially brain-dead. It will take years to put back the pieces with other telepaths, plus the other neural damage. There is a bit more about it in the future with Amo if you opened that branch. Beyond that, I'm not sure what the future brings for him yet, and when.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has the whole people of Ot”Ai - billions of minds all connected in unison at his mind reach,
not to mention actual universe level mind and matter manipulators warming up to him.
How many hugely powerful allies does he need to put back some pieces of memory
from one underdeveloped+unresponsive small repository of information stuck in a pod?
It will take years to put back the pieces with other telepaths
One would say: even the not so talkative telepathy honey could simply reap the pieces outta there
and make a storyboard of puzzle pieces that are at the ready for an exercise in putting fragmets of memory
into a recognizable shape, one even a mind of a kid could understand.
Even the kids could+should+would participate.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
my favorite game so far, cant wait for the new update.. hopefully the story will be long... i just finish TSR 1 and TRS2 latest update in 4 days, just want you to know how exited i am to follwo the story ... GREAT JOB

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love seeing a more human side to him and the growth he's gone through since the first game.

Having kids and the harem Chiel built for him has done wonders for him.

Sure he's still a grump at times and he still likes to murder things but now he gives headpats and hugs. While I do love muscle women (Nova is love) and Sage is a stunner, seeing him and Chiel together is still best romance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One would say: even the not so talkative telepathy honey could simply reap the pieces outta there
and make a storyboard of puzzle pieces that are at the ready for an exercise in putting fragmets of memory
into a recognizable shape, one even a mind of a kid could understand.
Even the kids could+should+would participate.
emma frost would have done it in a hr.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And public release time, and as usual more links on the blog or at the release channel on Discord, or wait for the OP to be updated.

Also note: This isn't proofread version. Yes, I'm already aware (and fixed) of the "can't/don't" thing at the start.

- PC:
- PC (Compressed):
- Mac:
- Mac (Compressed):
- Update Only:
- Update Only (Compressed):
- Android:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And public release time, and as usual more links on the blog or at the release channel on Discord, or wait for the OP to be updated.

Also note: This isn't proofread version. Yes, I'm already aware (and fixed) of the "can't/don't" thing at the start.

- PC:
- PC (Compressed):
- Mac:
- Mac (Compressed):
- Update Only:
- Android:
the-office-bow.gif

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
HQ = High Quality
LQ = Low Quality
So, generally HQ will have the better image quality than LQ. How much difference and if you see it, depends on each case a lot.
Simple, if you have enough disc space and fast internet connection, then use HQ. If you want to save disc space or are limited by either disc space or your internet connection, then use LQ. If you find that the LQ is to noisy or fuzzy for you, then you would need HQ.
Are you sure it isn't the expensive hair mods? I mean it makes a certain financial sense that the Low quality version doesn't include everything. i have always suspected that Tal is basically a cheap scottish bastard (like me) and as such only includes hair for the higher tiers or higher quality versions because they pay through the nose for that - right? Think about it....

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and Talothral

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

- PC:
- PC (Compressed):
- Mac:
- Mac (Compressed):
- Update Only:
- Android:
Thanks for this, just playing it now. How come there isn't the usual romantic music during the sex scenes in this update? Just curious.

• Thinking Face

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Thanks for this, just playing it now. How come there isn't the usual romantic music during the sex scenes in this update? Just curious.
There should have been, but I'll check. It's possible the line got erased by accident.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
There should have been, but I'll check. It's possible the line got erased by accident.
The last few updates I downloaded the update file and not the file. But this time Gofile was busy, so I downloaded the whole game again, so don't know if that helps.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The last few updates I downloaded the update file and not the file. But this time Gofile was busy, so I downloaded the whole game again, so don't know if that helps.
Nah doesn't matter. The script files are the same regardless of the version. Which is why it's baffling why some people have/had problems with the saves in the update only, but then got fixed with full download.

But regardless of that, I checked the script, and I just apparently forgot those lines since both scenes are missing them. Add them now.

Reactions: Horny Toad

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 [Update 29] [Talothral] crunched

Original / Official Compressed Size PC*: 6,60 GB / 3,00 GB (~45,5% of the original size)
Unofficial Compressed Size PC*: 1,72 GB - TerminusReachSentinel2-Update29-pc-hq-crunched.zip
Unofficial Compressed Size Mac: 1,70 GB - TerminusReachSentinel2-Update29-mac-hq-crunched.zip
= ~26,1% of the original size (~57,4% of the official compressed size), image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
12 gigs of updates and 1.6 gigs of new game so far today.

anyways more to play next week.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes