4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It's a good story but can we stop the sex scenes that require 100 clicks to get through it efficiently? I mean, if you don't click repeatedly through them you'll spend 10 minutes watching 2 renders on loop the whole time. I mean seriously?

This is ridiculous. It's like i'm just spam clicking to get through these ridiculous sex scenes.
And I believe there are settings in Preferences/Options under Extras to change the animations also. I have never adjusted those - but they are there.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
You can also just hold down ctrl or press tab to put it on auto, those will get you through sex scenes faster.
Pretty sure that only works once you've played through it once. I tried "control - tab" and it doesn't work. Only once you have a save file ahead in time then the skipping will work. And you only need to hit Tab for it.

Man this games sex scenes are so bad. Haha.

Anyway, the game is good but stop with these ridiculous scenes. For the dev... You might as well just say something like "they have sex" and show the 2 renders you put into it. Because it's not enjoyable to click 100 times to get past the archaic design.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Pretty sure that only works once you've played through it once. I tried "control - tab" and it doesn't work. Only once you have a save file ahead in time then the skipping will work. And you only need to hit Tab for it.

Man this games sex scenes are so bad. Haha.

Anyway, the game is good but stop with these ridiculous scenes. For the dev... You might as well just say something like "they have sex" and show the 2 renders you put into it. Because it's not enjoyable to click 100 times to get past the archaic design.
Nah, you can change it in preferences/settings, just put it so that you can skip unread text and you don't have to have played previously. Also ctrl is skipping but you decide the duration by how long you keep it down, where as tab will keep going until you either stop it manually, encounter decision or if you haven't put the skip unread option on, to unread part of the game.

Reactions: Tokenugget

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Talothral in the scene with ambassadors etc... when they talk about the archives, Zae'na says "No, MevAmb, consult....". Just pointing out if no one else has mentioned it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah it has been fixed, might be in the mod, should be fixed with the next one.
Also in the conversation with Srah, there was additional letter on one of the words that i noticed. Though i don't remember which exactly, just remember that typo being on the first word of MC's line.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Also in the conversation with Srah, there was additional letter on one of the words that i noticed. Though i don't remember which exactly, just remember that typo being on the first word of MC's line.
Yeah that has been fixed as well, actually, that particular error isn't even in my script so (ran through the thing on the test build) but granted it's 29 so, probs was fixed before the build for it was made.

Reactions: JJDrakken

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Nah, you can change it in preferences/settings, just put it so that you can skip unread text and you don't have to have played previously. Also ctrl is skipping but you decide the duration by how long you keep it down, where as tab will keep going until you either stop it manually, encounter decision or if you haven't put the skip unread option on, to unread part of the game.
Thanks. Didn't realize that option. I'll try it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682401511801.png

MC: You”ve been my one and only love for ten long years.

Those are all the years of me fantasizing to hold and cuddle and hug and kiss and touch and feel you.

This time, I am not letting go. Gimme a kiss and cuddle, my consumate desire honey blossom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5 HOURS AGO

Release: TRS2 Update 29

Tested and played through it a few times, and all the saves worked.
But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by. So as always

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Since someone already posted the changelog, I'll repost the release dates from the rest of the (which is publicly readable):
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 27th of April
  • $5 Tier: 28h of April
  • $3 Tier: 29th of April
  • Public: 5th of May or thereabouts.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
question, can someone can explain to me about the different about update patch between HQ and LQ?
HQ = High Quality
LQ = Low Quality
So, generally HQ will have the better image quality than LQ. How much difference and if you see it, depends on each case a lot.
Simple, if you have enough disc space and fast internet connection, then use HQ. If you want to save disc space or are limited by either disc space or your internet connection, then use LQ. If you find that the LQ is to noisy or fuzzy for you, then you would need HQ.

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
HQ = High Quality
LQ = Low Quality
So, generally HQ will have the better image quality than LQ. How much difference and if you see it, depends on each case a lot.
Simple, if you have enough disc space and fast internet connection, then use HQ. If you want to save disc space or are limited by either disc space or your internet connection, then use LQ. If you find that the LQ is to noisy or fuzzy then, you would need HQ.
Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual except it felt short (and was too) but at least story advanced. Talothral you could update that copyright text at end of game to this year.

good thing on past 2 updates was that what was his name couldn't have missed any sexscenes. :p

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
nice update as usual except it felt short (and was too) but at least story advanced. Talothral you could update that copyright text at end of game to this year.
The copyright year is the first year when the publication was made available to the public. After that, it's basically valid until I die plus seventy years (US and EU, fifty in Canada and Australia last time I checked). Thus changing it would be meaningless as it doesn't extend the copyright.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I have decided to take up a new religion.

While muscle women will always have my heart, after playing through again I now know that Sage's arse in leather pants has my devotion.
If she was to remove said pants, spread her cheeks and sit on your face. Would you be praying at the altar? :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

While muscle women will always have my heart, after playing through again I now know that Sage's arse in leather pants has my devotion.
Same but with her chest too... I'm a mammal, shoot me...

Peace :p

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

And I was bored while doing post and waiting a build to finish so... have an icon for your altar.

Truthfully made it cause I was curious about what it would look like. Not bad.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes