4.30 star(s) 30 Votes
May 31, 2020
killing the damn Shuuxa is a sure way to miss a lot of good content , especially Nica's route but I wonder if there's a workaround that... Not that I got anything against Shuuxa species but they threatened someone they shouldn't have and my petty ass can't forgive that :devilish: :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TerminusReachSentinel2-U29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Talothral

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
you know it gets kinda bore watching the mc fight hes a superman and doesnt have any real competition is that going to change any time soon?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
you know it gets kinda bore watching the mc fight hes a superman and doesnt have any real competition is that going to change any time soon?
Harem + male power fantasy is what this is.

Seeing the MC as a OP killer is one of the reasons why I enjoy this game, LOL.

But I get what you are saying.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Waiting for sex with that big orc girl alien thingy since she first appeared. Wonder if that ever happens, not in the last like 20 updates at least. :/

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Waiting for sex with that big orc girl alien thingy since she first appeared. Wonder if that ever happens, not in the last like 20 updates at least. :/
As Ava said, it has already happened, think it was 4-5 updates ago or something like that. You most likely made a "wrong" choice along the way.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
OMG what a gold mine over night - so many releases - where do I start? How does phlebitis work?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
killing the damn Shuuxa is a sure way to miss a lot of good content , especially Nica's route but I wonder if there's a workaround that... Not that I got anything against Shuuxa species but they threatened someone they shouldn't have and my petty ass can't forgive that :devilish: :)
In the Shuuxa's defence, it was mistaken identity.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, there's plenty of decisions that lead to MC dying, so he isn't invulnerable. It's just that one mistake and he is basically good as dead kind of story, if everything goes well, he dominates, if he messes up... it's death.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fights are sidecontent on this, main content is mc bedding women on left, right and center.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes