4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when each trs-game folder is named same it's easy to forget that hasn't played update yet.

anyways nice but short update with few funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: elandoor

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Talothral

Playing through both games again and this line has stuck out at me more the second time around.

Screenshot_1.png

In relation to the terraforming being at 5%, so at most another 95 years, though it should accelerate.

But wont the MC and Chiel both live vastly longer than 95 years if they end up dying of old age?

Just wondering.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral

Playing through both games again and this line has stuck out at me more the second time around.

View attachment 2619761

In relation to the terraforming being at 5%, so at most another 95 years, though it should accelerate.

But wont the MC and Chiel both live vastly longer than 95 years if they end up dying of old age?

Just wondering.
Sure, but neither of them is expecting to die from old age, considering what they do. Granted, when the whole terraforming is done at the original speed, they would be around 140.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And it is Sunday, thus public release time. As usual, more links in the blog/discord or wait until the OP is updated.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 30
Uncompressed:
PC:
MAC:
Uncompressed update only (29 to 30):

Compressed:
PC:
MAC:
Compressed update only (29 to 30):

Android:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And it is Sunday, thus public release time. As usual, more links in the blog/discord or wait until the OP is updated.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 30
Uncompressed:
PC:
MAC:
Uncompressed update only (29 to 30):

Compressed:
PC:
MAC:
Compressed update only (29 to 30):

Android:
the-office-bow.gif

Reactions: Talothral

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TerminusReachSentinel2-U30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ran into the following error:

Using a full Update 29 version and patch 29 to 30.

Will do some deleting and new unpacking and copying to test some more.

Edit: So I tried a full Update 20 version with patches 21 to 30 and that worked. :unsure:

Another edit: Unpacked the full 29 version again and copied the new update 20 to 30 over and this time the error did not occur.

The error above occured when loading as save that was made during the last scene in update 29. Not the "save now" screen. But since it could be fixed by unpacking and updating again and no one lese reported it, it most likely been me breaking it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
So, Talothral posted the on Patreon earlier today (readable for non-Patreons as well):
Changelog: Update 31
  • Day 31 implemented
  • 344 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE)
There are some fixes on the 32 build, so just FYI, still stuff coming in that regard.
Along with the changelog, they also posted the release schedule for update 31:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 24th of May
  • $5 Tier: 25th of May
  • $3 Tier: 26th of May
  • Public: 4th of June or thereabouts.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Anyhoo, I am kinda hyped to see and meet Nica's parents. Wonder how nice they are. :LOL:
And the meeting with the UEC guys was interesting. Sentinel still trying to instigate a civil war within the UEC!

Solid update. Desperately looking forward to the next one. As always. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, main story didn't advance anywhere necessarily (not sure what is at this point besides moving to ceria), sideplots aka make every female preggo did move, qivian still acts bitchy even by now every1 knows that she's garrett's "slave".

*tssskk's Talothral

typo1.png

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
nice update as usual, main story didn't advance anywhere necessarily (not sure what is at this point besides moving to ceria), sideplots aka make every female preggo did move, qivian still acts bitchy even by now every1 knows that she's garrett's "slave".
The "main plot" is a bit slowed down right now due... realism (a.k.a. the shit that needs to be done takes time in real life, thus they take time in the story), and for the next few updates, it's still there but not as front as more personal matters. And a few side plots...

Meh! Meh, I say! To be fair, that errors passed three spell checkers -.-

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
Meh! Meh, I say! To be fair, that errors passed three spell checkers -.-
always make plans, as good as you can. and when things start to move, discard them all and play it by the ear. if you hoped stuff like that wouldn't happen, i suggest you look at games like witcher 3 before the expansions, or most EA or Ubi games. they have 100+ on QA and 20+ on translation and spellchecking and they still missed a lot of stuff (the latest anno or assassin's creed, the failed anthem and even apex, for all it's fame)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Talothral

Screenshot_1.png

Not sure if you're planning on going any more in-depth with building bodies for the cores and whatever else but if you are;

Consider having Elizabeth requisition a 3D polymer printer, a DMLS machine and a tech or 3 to design parts and rapid-prototype them for the psionic division's needs.

A colony ship in the future would have entire workshops with this equipment in order to be self-sustainable, so getting one in for a team doing this kind of cutting-edge work would be both no problem and common sense to bring down the time between having an idea and being able to try it out.
I've been at the forefront of rapid prototyping for over 20 years and these machines have revolutionized the "idea to working prototype to design iteration to finished product pipeline".
Design iterations can now be trialed and evaluated in hours and days instead of weeks and months.

For anyone wondering DMLS = direct metal laser sintering.
Look it up if you want detailed explanations.

I only mention this because TRS is one of my favorite stories on here and constantly having to fill in forms to get a new thing to try a new idea would be extremely cumbersome.
But if the story intends to not delve any deeper into this aspect, then it's all good.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes