4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral

View attachment 2643894

Not sure if you're planning on going any more in-depth with building bodies for the cores and whatever else but if you are;

Consider having Elizabeth requisition a 3D polymer printer, a DMLS machine and a tech or 3 to design parts and rapid-prototype them for the psionic division's needs.

A colony ship in the future would have entire workshops with this equipment in order to be self-sustainable, so getting one in for a team doing this kind of cutting-edge work would be both no problem and common sense to bring down the time between having an idea and being able to try it out.
I've been at the forefront of rapid prototyping for over 20 years and these machines have revolutionized the "idea to working prototype to design iteration to finished product pipeline".
Design iterations can now be trialed and evaluated in hours and days instead of weeks and months.

For anyone wondering DMLS = direct metal laser sintering.
Look it up if you want detailed explanations.

I only mention this because TRS is one of my favorite stories on here and constantly having to fill in forms to get a new thing to try a new idea would be extremely cumbersome.
But if the story intends to not delve any deeper into this aspect, then it's all good.
It's more about acquiring materials that are restricted, for one reason or another, and materials they can't necessarily manufacture themselves due to the whole terraforming project being a priority over some android's sex life.

Reactions: gojira667

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Meh! Meh, I say! To be fair, that errors passed three spell checkers -.-
lol... You could have 100 spell checkers and even then some stuff gets missed there is no such thing as perfection. But I can still say the story does end up good.

Oh and the guard doing the thumbs up and grinning was too perfect.... lol

This one seems very elaborate many more side plots. We know the end goal so good luck on how far you will go with this one.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
I finally got through update 31 as a $3 supporter... So now Talothral gives us a choice in this? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, of course I'm going through with it, but why even bother giving us a choice to skip it at this point? ;)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I finally got through update 31 as a $3 supporter... So now Talothral gives us a choice in this? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, of course I'm going through with it, but why even bother giving us a choice to skip it at this point? ;)
There was one with Nova and Aegis as well >.> But yeah, it's basically, as cxx said, just for those who want to skip the FFM content for some reason or other, or any variant of it.

Reactions: Brother Lui

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
There was one with Nova and Aegis as well >.> But yeah, it's basically, as cxx said, just for those who want to skip the FFM content for some reason or other, or any variant of it.
you mean 0.01% of the people that play this? ok. good to know how that came about. i'm guessing a switch in the beginning or in the options for FFM was somehow out of the question, since Wraith is half assassin, half fuck machine, so it would destroy that mythos.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you mean 0.01% of the people that play this? ok. good to know how that came about. i'm guessing a switch in the beginning or in the options for FFM was somehow out of the question, since Wraith is half assassin, half fuck machine, so it would destroy that mythos.
well there isn't just 3somes but 4somes too and bis so those 0.01% of players have a lot to skip.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
oh, no, i was referring strictly to FFM. also, i was being sarcastic/mean. i do get why they're skipable and why he decided to go that route

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
The 6.3 GB file download include part one or 6.3 gb for part 2 only ?. Can some one share some light ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The 6.3 GB file download include part one or 6.3 gb for part 2 only ?. Can some one share some light ?
like said by others diff. games.

trs2 is bit bloated sizewise but still good game.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And once again, it is public release time. Wait for the OP to update for additional links or grab them from the blog or Discord.

- PC:
- PC Compressed:
- MAC:
- MAC Compressed:
- Update 30 to 31:
- Update 30 to 31 Compressed:
- Android:

Also, the change log for update 32 is out, and on the post is public for everyone.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes