4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was wondering how many more updates are left?
He mentioned he is finishing 38.
I understand people might enjoy this one but frankly I can’t wait for Sorcerer 2 that’s why I’m asking! Sorry in advance
I am not privy to Talothral plans, but I think I've read that next game is a medieval fantasy of some sort.

Peace :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if qivian isn't annoyed then better watchout.

Actually I was wondering, will other kziiri’s matriarchs be interested in Garret?
Especially after the news of not one but two being pregnant with his offspring?

Then will he be named “Treasure of Kziiri” :BootyTime:?
well kziiri's are "bit" behind on other races so they might speed up things.

• Haha
Reactions: caspian90 and c3p0

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting...but why some of the girls bald man

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
not much easier on humans either, most of time hair acts like a helmet.
Well I was giving 3 reasons. Bald is a common look in space media, especially military like this game. Aliens wouldn't necessarily have hair, and many are really different physiologically from us (plus the models would look weird with hair). And finally rendering hair is a pain in the ass.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well I was giving 3 reasons. Bald is a common look in space media, especially military like this game. Aliens wouldn't necessarily have hair, and many are really different physiologically from us (plus the models would look weird with hair). And finally rendering hair is a pain in the ass.
The first two are correct. With non-human head shapes, the hair meshes tend to break. Some could be fixed in the post, but we are talking about hundreds of renders potentially, so it isn't feasible in the long run. Last one? Not really, only dForce strand hair sucks as it eats a ridiculous amount of memory. More traditional mesh hair? Easy enough to use.

Looks interesting...but why some of the girls bald man
Now, the other reasons outside of the aliens, namely Chiel (and the rest of the Elai) and Aegis. Chiel is simple. I ended up liking her without hair. When I created the model, I ended up liking her, and that was it. I tried hair on her, but it wasn't her anymore. And because of her, I changed how Elai was.

Aegis. Aegis was supposed to have more visible implants around the head in TRS1, but unfortunately, there weren't enough of them available back then, then I just forgot to add hair when I started rendering the scenes with her, and with 6 GB of VRAM (during TRS1) you really don't want to rerender unless you have to. The rest of the human-shaped ladies have hair (outside of Elai), even in TRS1, unless they were one of the characters, then they might not have. As for now, why does Aegis not have hair? Consistency, and I like her model.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on star trek and star wars there are plenty of aliens with hair.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
well on star trek and star wars there are plenty of aliens with hair.
None that look like the models in this game. Aliens in star trek and starwars with human style hair are basically just humans with a bit of face makeup on.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The first two are correct. With non-human head shapes, the hair meshes tend to break. Some could be fixed in the post, but we are talking about hundreds of renders potentially, so it isn't feasible in the long run. Last one? Not really, only dForce strand hair sucks as it eats a ridiculous amount of memory. More traditional mesh hair? Easy enough to use.

Now, the other reasons outside of the aliens, namely Chiel (and the rest of the Elai) and Aegis. Chiel is simple. I ended up liking her without hair. When I created the model, I ended up liking her, and that was it. I tried hair on her, but it wasn't her anymore. And because of her, I changed how Elai was.

Aegis. Aegis was supposed to have more visible implants around the head in TRS1, but unfortunately, there weren't enough of them available back then, then I just forgot to add hair when I started rendering the scenes with her, and with 6 GB of VRAM (during TRS1) you really don't want to rerender unless you have to. The rest of the human-shaped ladies have hair (outside of Elai), even in TRS1, unless they were one of the characters, then they might not have. As for now, why does Aegis not have hair? Consistency, and I like her model.
well as long as there are a good story and good fucking iam in

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1687020319884.png
Nica and Sage are grumpy. Honestly, it feels weird to be in this stage of the development. I know there are still many things to do, yet it moves steadily forward. And I suck at estimating lengths and how long anything will take to make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gojira667 and D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And it is public release time once again. As usual, wait for the OP to be updated for additional links, or go to the blog or Discord for alternatives.

TRS2 Update 32 PC:
TRS2 Update 32 PC Compressed:

TRS2 Update32 MAC:
TRS2 Update32 MAC Compressed:

TRS2 Update only (U32toU33):
TRS2 Compressed update only (U32toU33C):

Android:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TerminusReachSentinel2-U32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes