4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
And it is public release time once again. As usual, wait for the OP to be updated for additional links, or go to the blog or Discord for alternatives.

TRS2 Update 32 PC:
TRS2 Update 32 PC Compressed:

TRS2 Update32 MAC:
TRS2 Update32 MAC Compressed:

TRS2 Update only (U32toU33):
TRS2 Compressed update only (U32toU33C):

Android:
if it hastn been detectet yet i run into an error this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
And it is public release time once again. As usual, wait for the OP to be updated for additional links, or go to the blog or Discord for alternatives.

TRS2 Update 32 PC:
TRS2 Update 32 PC Compressed:

TRS2 Update32 MAC:
TRS2 Update32 MAC Compressed:

TRS2 Update only (U32toU33):
TRS2 Compressed update only (U32toU33C):

Android:
31 to 32? Is the zip wrong or title wrong? In the u32to33c

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I was wondering how many more updates are left?
He mentioned he is finishing 38.
I understand people might enjoy this one but frankly I can’t wait for Sorcerer 2 that’s why I’m asking! Sorry in advance
Sorcerer is getting a second season?!
Not against it but Talothral made a fantastic ending to it! I'm even tempted to say it couldn't have ended better!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not that I know of.

As far as i'm aware the next game is a medieval fantasy game.
From what I knew, he will made the medieval fantasy game next, after he is done with Terminus Reach 2. After the medieval fantasy game there is a chance that he will make a second Sorcerer game.
At least that is what I've read here and how I understood what I've read here.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yes, Sorcerer will get another game eventually, but not yet. As Talothral has said few times, he would like to return to it later on, but the next game is going to be more traditional high fantasy. Also he speculated at one point that he might basically have cycle of 3+ games that he develops, each getting new season in the cycle, but not consecutively.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Haha, the squid cruising by on a pallet truck / forklift thingy made me laugh. :LOL:

But putting who are probably Nica's parents in armor...such a tease Talothral!

I kinda wonder if the Mevaar by now have put up a vending machine in front of their embassy that sells the pregnancy treatment. That stuff seems to be given out like free candy. :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since folks wanted a smaller compressed post, hey, requests are requests, here you go....

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 [Update 32] [Talothral]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Since folks wanted a smaller compressed post, hey, requests are requests, here you go....

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 [Update 32] [Talothral]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
That post seems to be the same size as your usual posts..........

• Haha
Reactions: Gorse and "CJ"

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, so... a couple of highlights.
As far as i'm aware the next game is a medieval fantasy game.
Yes, Sorcerer will get another game eventually, but not yet. As Talothral has said few times, he would like to return to it later on, but the next game is going to be more traditional high fantasy.
This is correct. The next one is... a fantasy game. I'm not going to pin it exactly as medieval since there are a few elements that I'm still considering, and some portions of the world and its habitants are more primitive technology-wise...

However, I have publicly stated that after that one, there are plans for a sequel to Sorcerer.

Also he speculated at one point that he might basically have cycle of 3+ games that he develops, each getting new season in the cycle, but not consecutively.
Now this is an interesting quote. It's, at the same time, right and not quite right. Yes, it is true that I want to "expand" the portfolio to cover more than just sci-fi and urban fantasy. The exact amount isn't really set as I go by the mood of what I want to do. I've said it semi-jokingly that I might do a steampunk western or post-apocalyptic cyberpunk with mechs and magic at some point.

The what's not quite right part comes from the fact that it might not be a direct sequel or a season. All of the games are part of larger settings. Terminus Reach is one setting, the next one I do in this setting might feature Cade or completely someone else not related to Sentinel 1 or 2, or it could be Garrett if the story I want to tell needs him. Same with Shattered Seals, do I continue Sorcerer? Or will I make Shattered Seals: Vampire? That depends on the story I want to tell. Or maybe the adventures of a Sorcerer Troll and his sidekick, the angry flying furball with pyromaniac tendencies. Only time will tell what comes out.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The what's not quite right part comes from the fact that it might not be a direct sequel or a season. All of the games are part of larger settings. Terminus Reach is one setting, the next one I do in this setting might feature Cade or completely someone else not related to Sentinel 1 or 2, or it could be Garrett if the story I want to tell needs him. Same with Shattered Seals, do I continue Sorcerer? Or will I make Shattered Seals: Vampire? That depends on the story I want to tell. Or maybe the adventures of a Sorcerer Troll and his sidekick, the angry flying furball with pyromaniac tendencies. Only time will tell what comes out.
Well, i was going from memory with tired mind after being awake for the whole night. So i'd say it was impressively accurate, considering that i don't remember seeing all the messages you muse about the potential continuations. :p

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes