4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Personally I would love to have a collection of all your games Talothral bought from GOG platform. (GOG because you can play without launcher offline) :love:

Reactions: caspian90

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
While most of you have only just gotten update 32, Talothral posted the (public post) last night or earlier today, depending on where you are in the world (at the time I'm reposting this, the original was released 17 hours ago):
Changelog: Update 33
  • Day 33 implemented
  • 326 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_)
Some fixes got into the 34 development build, so some stuff that has been reported is in there. Or should be. Anyway, rambling is done.
This also means that update 33 is also being rolled out to supporters on different levels:
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: 19th of June (in about 30 minutes)
  • $10 Tier: 21st of June
  • $5 Tier: 22nd of June
  • $3 Tier: 23rd of June
  • Public: 2nd of July or thereabouts.
So, the public release will be in a little less than two weeks. Personally, I'm looking forward to Friday (since I'm a $3 tier supporter).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1687212048513.png
MC: Two horns or two horns more? That, is the question.
Final preview from update 34...
I need to make a larger buffer for images I can actually show one of these days.
It's kind of weird being so far ahead of the release version.

Progress 19.06.2023

It's release day. Well, update 33 started the release cycle already, so all is good on that front.

Now, I'll be finishing 34 this week, not that it should be a surprise for anyone, and I'm going to write whatever is left of the week. I'm getting used to the heat now, so writing should be easier than last week. And here is some random advice for anyone who wants to write. Try to get enough sleep. If you are tired, writing just isn't going to work.

Anyway, that was the progress part, fairly short post today, even with the images. And speaking of the images...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i'm sure wifey is considering 3some or 4some with kziiris.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean, in Chiel's case, she is most likely working towards her master plan, having massive orgy with all the LIs pregnant. And of course filming it with multiple cameras and angles.
yea in cearia but in station they'd need to occupy something bigger than garret's room like that hall where kids trained their abilities and then in the middle of night cade etc come in and and parents are lke hi kids. :cautious:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Talothral at what point garret comes back when he and admiral jacobs are watching monitors? at 1 point he leaves and on next scene he is back at looking on those monitors.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Talothral at what point garret comes back when he and admiral jacobs are watching monitors? at 1 point he leaves and on next scene he is back at looking on those monitors.
Never question a main characters ability to teleport where needed.

Kinda like Jason Voorhees, no matter how slow he walks after those running 40 year olds pretending to be teenagers, he's always right behind them.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and EJW

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's still the same room... He just goes from one console to another when other tech calls them. Need to fix the tech name colors...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's still the same room... He just goes from one console to another when other tech calls them. Need to fix the tech name colors...
well it lookslike and he talks like he's leaving and then appearing on other side of room. some walking animation would help instead on 1 screen he is on other side of room and next on other.

no obvious typos this time so proofreaders earned their salaries.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well it lookslike and he talks like he's leaving and then appearing on other side of room. some walking animation would help instead on 1 screen he is on other side of room and next on other.

no obvious typos this time so proofreaders earned their salaries.
There was...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well despite monitor room oddities nice update as usual, ofc story didn't advance much but othewise game advanced.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes