4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And once more, it is time for public release, and as always, if you need additional links, wait for the OP to be updated or get them from the blog or Discords release channel.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 33

Uncompressed:
PC:
MAC:

Uncompressed update only:
From Update 32 to Update 33:

Compressed:
PC:
MAC:

Compressed update only:
From Update 32 to Update 33:

Android:
Android:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
And, coincidentally, Talothral also posted the , which means it's coming soon as well:
Changelog: Update 34
  • Day 34 implemented
  • 315 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, dogwithguns)
So, in the end, my net decided to work decently, so...why not put it out a day early? Anyway, the schedule...
Alas, as my personal economy went into doo-doo again, I'll have to wait for the public release myself this time (not even the $3 charge would go through; thankfully, I'm covered on rent, utilities and groceries, so that's not an issue, at least).
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've verified the links.
  • $10 Tier: 4th of July
  • $5 Tier: 5th of July
  • $3 Tier: 6th of July
  • Public: 16th of July or thereabouts.
Also-also, I noticed Shaddy has already released the mod for update 34, so those of you who have a tiered release (or want to download it in preparation for the public release) can get it now.

Reactions: Talothral

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Zarinah: When I saw my first human, I thought the Elai had managed to grow hair.
Chiel: No, I don't like that idea.

Haha, just great! :ROFLMAO:

The part with the 250 year old humans and a relative of Garret is highly intruiging!
Well the whole part with the other aliens and eggs is for a matter of fact. (y)

Dang, that was quite good update with its scenes, really loved Siren's and Taraia's scenes :love: . Well done on making those Talothral
Bloody heck....seems like I went wrong with some pervious choices then. o_O :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: cxx and c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as expected, end of month/start of next and tons of updates.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1688494720318.png
And a bit of Andi. There are two variants of this scene, one if things didn't go smoothly and one where they did. This is from the variant where things didn't go smoothly.

The writing of update 39 is still going on. I'm hmmm... actually, I'm where I should be roughly, maybe a page or a half "behind." One of the challenges is that I'm trying to avoid repetition, but that's, unfortunately, a bit more difficult due to the day's subject. But I'm confident it's written on schedule.

And as for rendering, I had 15 interruptions yesterday due to shitty weather. But I worked slightly longer than I usually would, which is also why I'm kind of a page behind. Regardless, it might take a day or two longer, but I'm more or less happy where I'm at right now.

1688494779145.png
A bit more Naelae in this update. There is a choice here that doesn't have direct consequences as is. It is more for epilogue material.

Okay, let's tackle the writing. It's still going. Nothing surprising. It's where I want it to be, about, maybe the half page behind, but it's largely irrelevant.

And as for rendering of 35? Despite the weather being a pain in the backside, it's gone decently well. However! I'll take this opportunity to mention something. There is a slight issue with update 35 if you have deuteranopia. For those who don't know the fancy word, it's red-green color blindness. Toggling on the "Enhanced Visibility" option in the Preferences => Extras might help with the scene. However, that being said, luckily, it isn't actually that crucial scene visually since it's just talking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
trying to avoid repetition? i'd say attempt bit fails since there aren't many who garret hasn't fucked twice or more and not many scenes he isn't chasing some1 on station.

still good game.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
trying to avoid repetition? i'd say attempt bit fails since there aren't many who garret hasn't fucked twice or more and not many scenes he isn't chasing some1 on station.

still good game.
Meant on a day when there is a lot of fighting. Fighting scenes are a bit irritating to do at times simply because there are only so many things you can do since, realistically, it is either you win or you die. And since telepaths exist, it's easy to rip everything from the mind (or, with the right implants, a ripper), so being a prisoner doesn't change the reality. After they get what they want, they are dead. So making the scenes seem to be more varied than they are is, at times, tricky.

Nov 19, 2021
Meant on a day when there is a lot of fighting. Fighting scenes are a bit irritating to do at times simply because there are only so many things you can do since, realistically, it is either you win or you die. And since telepaths exist, it's easy to rip everything from the mind (or, with the right implants, a ripper), so being a prisoner doesn't change the reality. After they get what they want, they are dead. So making the scenes seem to be more varied than they are is, at times, tricky.
You could always introduce a character or even an alien race that is for the most part against violence? Maybe this character (s) even refuses to talk to the MC for a few episodes due to the fact that he was an assassin and the human race is fairly pro-violence. Ultimately being allied with such characters would provide a boon in technology/resources/information. It might make certain future missions harder on Wraith if they don't want to lose this character/race from assisting them.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You could always introduce a character or even an alien race that is for the most part against violence? Maybe this character (s) even refuses to talk to the MC for a few episodes due to the fact that he was an assassin and the human race is fairly pro-violence. Ultimately being allied with such characters would provide a boon in technology/resources/information. It might make certain future missions harder on Wraith if they don't want to lose this character/race from assisting them.
Wouldn't change that much. In TRS2, 99% of the killing has been done in defense of the station or because they've been attacked. And it wouldn't change anything regarding update 39 since it is what it needs to be. In the future? Who knows? That's something to worry about with the next entry in the Terminus Reach series, whenever that might be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonsFear
Nov 19, 2021
Wouldn't change that much. In TRS2, 99% of the killing has been done in defense of the station or because they've been attacked. And it wouldn't change anything regarding update 39 since it is what it needs to be. In the future? Who knows? That's something to worry about with the next entry in the Terminus Reach series, whenever that might be.
Probably before we see Elder Scrolls 6. :)

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes