4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Even Duke Nukem Forever was finally released after around 14 years in development. :ROFLMAO:
But then again there is Star Citizen and that one sure as hell will beat those 14 years with ease.

All those anti-milker-justice-warrior-white-knights on this board should lead their holy crusade over to Star Citizen.
Compared to Chris Roberts all those alleged milkers like Icstor & Co are small fish. Very small fish.

Having to re-read TRS2 because I didn't unlock the Taraia - Siren scene, I just noticed that Nica was grabing Taraia's boobs when riding with her on that hoversurfboard on Nuuna Pi. I like those small things Talothral does and hides in his renders! (y) Or maybe that's just for me since I usually miss most of this stuff until the 3rd or 4th re-read. :cautious:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Even Duke Nukem Forever was finally released after around 14 years in development. :ROFLMAO:
But then again there is Star Citizen and that one sure as hell will beat those 14 years with ease.

All those anti-milker-justice-warrior-white-knights on this board should lead their holy crusade over to Star Citizen.
Compared to Chris Roberts all those alleged milkers like Icstor & Co are small fish. Very small fish.

Having to re-read TRS2 because I didn't unlock the Taraia - Siren scene, I just noticed that Nica was grabing Taraia's boobs when riding with her on that hoversurfboard on Nuuna Pi. I like those small things Talothral does and hides in his renders! (y) Or maybe that's just for me since I usually miss most of this stuff until the 3rd or 4th re-read. :cautious:
I miss stuff in the images all the time as I primarily focus on the words and don't linger on slides to look at the pretty pictures.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I miss stuff in the images all the time as I primarily focus on the words and don't linger on slides to look at the pretty pictures.
Ha, I do that too when an update is released because I am just to curious about how the story continues.
But then I re-read the update the next day and try to focus more on the visuals and how the visuals are connected to the written things.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Ha, I do that too when an update is released because I am just to curious about how the story continues.
But then I re-read the update the next day and try to focus more on the visuals and how the visuals are connected to the written things.
Too many new things no time to reread!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game features Frieza or Kempatchy or one punch man OP MC.
How hard is it to make things interesting when there are seasons full of interesting
stories around such characters? Superman is looking for another rewrite any time now,
so is Batman, or wonderwoman or steve. They could each in their way
afford to dissapear from their hero lives,
only to pursue all kinds of wild adventures,
without their world imploding.
For anyone too hyped to process the scenes, we got the mod.
I miss stuff in the images all the time
I am just to curious about how the story continues.
Too many new things

Last edited:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020

Extremely accurate statement regarding the SC milker. Chris Roberts and his buggy AF Star Citizen forever alpha has to be the biggest and most skilled of them all and still able to get more unknowing victims with his regular Free Fly events in order to attract new money. 600 Million $ and still going strong. Having the ability to attract the gullilble and sell them JPEG's for thousands of $ and then having them wait for 5 to 10+ years before they get what they paid for. Now those are some serious fkn skills.

Nuf said, got to go find some of those renders now because I'm like you and never seem to find them all in the first couple of playthroughs. :ROFLMAO: cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos. and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally got up to this (only 10 more to go), anyways nice update but felt short.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And once again, it is public release time. As usual, wait until the OP is updated or the blog/discord for additional links. Enjoy.

Uncompressed:
PC:

MAC:

Uncompressed update only:
From Update 33 to Update 34
:

Compressed:
PC:

MAC:

Compressed update only:
From Update 33 to Update 34:

Android:
Android
:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
And once again, it is public release time. As usual, wait until the OP is updated or the blog/discord for additional links. Enjoy.

Uncompressed:
PC:

MAC:

Uncompressed update only:
From Update 33 to Update 34
:

Compressed:
PC:

MAC:

Compressed update only:
From Update 33 to Update 34:

Android:
Android
:
Very nice, how many updates left by your estimation?
Excited to jump back in and go through the whole thing once it's finished.

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
So I'm playing the new update and I got an error when talking with the Investigator Haneul.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/update34.rpy", line 908, in script
if GarrettsHarem == True:
File "game/update34.rpy", line 908, in <module>
NameError: name 'GarrettsHarem' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/update34.rpy", line 908, in script
File "T:\New Game\Saving\Terminus Reach Sentinel 2 pc Update28\TRS2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "T:\New Game\Saving\Terminus Reach Sentinel 2 pc Update28\TRS2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "T:\New Game\Saving\Terminus Reach Sentinel 2 pc Update28\TRS2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/update34.rpy", line 908, in <module>
NameError: name 'GarrettsHarem' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 34
Sat Jul 15 18:46:57 2023

I used the update only

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
I know update 34 just went public, but Talothral also posted the a few hours ago (post is open to the public):
Changelog: Update 35
  • Day 35 implemented
  • 379 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, dogwithguns)
Yeah, okay, I seem to underestimate my net at the moment. Well, better this way than the other. Anyway... A few of the reported grammar fixes are in the 36 development build. So they are coming soonish.
This also means it's already being rolled out to supporters:
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've verified the links.
  • $10 Tier: 18th of July
  • $5 Tier: 19th of July
  • $3 Tier: 20th of July
  • Public: 30th of July or thereabouts.
This time, I'll just have to patient like most of you, and wait for the public release this time. (Talothral was nice enough to share update 34 with me at the $3 Tier release date last time, even though I was unable to keep up the financial support - I doubt I'm lucky enough for that to happen again, though).

Reactions: Talothral

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
You know I just had an off the wall thought. Garrett has been with a lot of women, and he gives each just what they want to be satisfied. Maybe he is subconsciously using his psionics to influence them?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes