4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690481861958.png
It is kind of amusing. In TRS1, you relied mostly on Ezan and the Ot'ai. In TRS2, Qivian and the Kziiri have been more involved. This is from update 37.

Progress 24.07.2023
Hello on this rainy Monday, well, rainy in here.
So what's up? Update 37 is underway, and so far no real issues outside of the usual beginning of the update blues. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do. Starting an update is always a bit... strange.
As for writing, I couldn't finish the epilogue over the weekend. Mostly because I realized I wasn't happy with the interiors I had reserved for it. Thus I spent some time prototyping new interiors. And even though I don't like it much, I need to use the pieces I've used to build the rooms on Sentinel, which does make sense to a point, but it is one of those nagging feelings. Anyway. I have 5 scenes left to write, so about 5 to 7 pages.
But speaking of the epilogue, as it was with Sorcerer, it will take longer to make. I will keep you posted on the progress, as always. Just giving heads up, I'll work as fast as I can, but the renders will take time they'll take. Granted, it is premature, as there are still 3 updates to make before I even start that. Anyway...

Progress 21.07.2023
Hello all!
So... totally unsurprisingly, update 36 has been handed to testing and proofreading. Thus I'll be writing the epilogue over the weekend. I'm not entirely sure I can finish it this weekend, partially because it is one of those things that are hard to estimate. There are certain scenes that don't require much dialogue as is, but then others? They need to give enough information, so what I think is a simple dialogue before writing might end up being two pages. Anyway... I'll start rendering update 37 on Monday.

Reactions: gojira667

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's Sunday and public release time. As usual, you can get additional links when OP is updated or from the blog/discord.

Also, note: If Renaud got killed or she shot the alien, you are seeing a scene you shouldn't be seeing. This is already fixed, but the fix is in the 36 build. It doesn't have any gameplay issues. It's just an extra scene.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 35
Uncompressed:
- MAC:
- PC:

Uncompressed update only:
- From Update 34 to Update 35:

Compressed:
- PC:
- MAC:

Compressed update only:
- From Update 34 to Update 35:

Android:
- Android:

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TerminusReachSentinel2-U35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
And, as update 35 just went public, Talothral has also posted the already (this post can be read without being a supporter):
Changelog: Update 36
  • Day 36 implemented
  • 366 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, dogwithguns)
And it is finally uploaded. As I mentioned, all patrons will get it at the same time. There is one image fix pending from earlier days, it's fixed I just keep forgetting to copy the image from the development build to the publishing builds. Anyway...
This also means the release schedule for the next update is ready:
Release schedule:
  • All patrons: As soon as I've verified the links.
  • Public: 13th of August or thereabouts.
Meaning, (link to this post was taken from announcements channel on Discord).

In the meantime, I just downloaded update 35 that just went public, and I'm looking forward to what's in store.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
What is this atrocity?! Nica was in a scene and DID NOT recieve the mandatory headpats!
Ima call a witch hunt! Prepare tar and feathers!!!!! :LOL:

The plot thickens again, as the say. Highly intrigued by the two Renci showing up on Sentinel Station though. Why would they walze in there and be like I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle? What's their master's intention there? And why now?

Cool bit with the Mevaar's holographic long range hyperspace-communication thingy. Seems a bit like they were jealous of the Otai's shared mind and came up with a technological solution of their own of that.

I think Garret should take some Khelzian tech with him when interogating the two Renci and make them aknowledge him as their master and spill all the secrets. Easypeasy, game finished. :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690718234422.png
That got to hurt. It's getting tougher and tougher to show some things. It eases up once the 36 is out there. Anyway, limiter at work. Since it is made for prisoners, they are discouraged from using their psionics.
Progress 28.07.2023
Hello there!
So update 36 is being uploaded and will be released for all patrons simultaneously once uploaded. Also, I accidentally deleted the update 34 links. Sorry about that. 35 will be public on Sunday.
And now, to the progress, the rendering of 37 is going smoothly. I'm where I'm supposed to be script-wise. So all is good on that front at the moment.
Then the writing. Epilogue has been written. As I've said on Discord, it's 36 pages at the moment. I might add something to it once I'm actually rendering. This means I've started writing the next one, and it's going okay. There are a few slowdowns since I've had to dig up some older material, such as price lists. And then things got weird with it, but nothing new. Anyway, it's at a decent pace at the moment, and hopefully, I have three or four updates writing buffer again.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
That got to hurt. It's getting tougher and tougher to show some things. It eases up once the 36 is out there. Anyway, limiter at work. Since it is made for prisoners, they are discouraged from using their psionics.
I'm going to take this portion here... it doesn't mean content-wise, but spoiler-wise. We are close to the end. Certain things would just spoil too much of what happens. That particular scene isn't exactly what it looks like, though...

Reactions: EJW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He's never said he's turning over a new leaf.

He's still an assassin at heart and has no problem at all with murder and torture especially against those that threaten the station or any one he cares about.

Other people pointed out he's getting softer since having kids but he's never stopped being who he was in the first game he just got more vocal about his feelings.

Those psionics he's torturing aren't his and made threats against the station.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
using the update, in the scene with Andy I got a screen with the 2 blues from last episode
at penetration startinG
Riiight, I knew I forgot to mention something. Yeah, it's fixed, a typo in sequence. Extras on and it doesn't show up

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
... That particular scene isn't exactly what it looks like, though...
So it does not look like 3 people in skintight latex or leather suits, with one of them being strapped to some kind of restraining contraption, having some BDSM fun in their pleasure dungeon? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Respectfully ... in this second game, MC is being portrayed,
maybe truthfully, maybe not,
as deeply caring for all psionics rights, including their choice for a limiter,
if it would mean they get a somewhat normal life of their choosing.

Gary can disable anyone, psi or not, even kill them, with his mind,
he needs nothing like contraptions or limiters or anything at all.
Gary has been disabling everyone, on command from the players,
for the duration of two games, or killing them, seemlessly, with a thought or two.

On the other hand, further deploynment of limiters that actually TORTURE PSIONICS,
speciffically to deterr them from being themselves, intended to hinder their thoughts,
on the premise of the fact THE AUTHORITIES PRETEND TO OFFER LIMITERS
FOR FRIENDLY USE, it looks VERY MUCH A HOAX TO friendly PSIONICS
AND FURTHERS THE ANTIPSIONICS ACTIONS OF THE PREVIOUS TORTURER OF ALL PSIONICS,
THE MAN WHO TORTURED gARY FROM 4 YEARS OLD UNTIL HIS DEATH.
Since it is made for prisoners, they are discouraged from using their psionics.
That particular scene isn't exactly what it looks like
He's never said he's turning over a new leaf
The new leaf means actually STOPPING THE HORROR SHOW OF THE PREDECESSORS,
not escalating it with a light show, demonstrating ample leeway for ”friendly fire limiters”
to be deployed by the station chiefs, because why not, as opposed to the ”friendly” ones promissed.
That is the new leaf that was presented as something Gary would pursue with a vengeance.

What happened? Did he turn into Himmler/Sodheim/Joker all of a sudden?
When you freely show a deeply psionics race representative standing idly by
while this BARBARIC SPASMS INDUCING CONTRAPTION TORTURES A PSIONIC,
FOR THE SIMPLE TASK OF LIMITING HIS ”POWER” - this seems like a troll move.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
wolf.PNG

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes