Jun 4, 2023
Terminus Reach Sentinel 2 v.Update 35 Unofficial Compressed

Win 7.33 GB/1.29 GB :
, (13.9K Webp)

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So as I am progressing through this story I have as expected grown attached to certain Characters.... It was not the case with your earlier works in Sorcerer so I am slightly optimistic here, but I can't help but mention if the story progresses in such a way as to give us a choice similar to "Acting Lessons" I will be more than a little displeased

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So as I am progressing through this story I have as expected grown attached to certain Characters.... It was not the case with your earlier works in Sorcerer so I am slightly optimistic here, but I can't help but mention if the story progresses in such a way as to give us a choice similar to "Acting Lessons" I will be more than a little displeased
surprise.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you have played Tal's 2 previous games you know he would never do something like that. It's not that kind of story.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
If you have played Tal's 2 previous games you know he would never do something like that. It's not that kind of story.
Okay... let me nitpick here. This isn't entirely correct. Character death is always an option, but there will be an option to prevent it, it might be 20+ updates earlier but it is there. In TRS1, Zae'na, Nova and Aegis, for example, could die in the non-canon ending if I recall correctly (I kind of handwaved that option in TRS2). Sorcerer Oriana could die if you mess up the two chances to save her. Obviously, Bruce can die fairly easily. So hypothetically speaking, a situation like in AL could happen, but you would have to mess up earlier. And probably several times depending on the story that is being written.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Okay... let me nitpick here. This isn't entirely correct. Character death is always an option, but there will be an option to prevent it, it might be 20+ updates earlier but it is there. In TRS1, Zae'na, Nova and Aegis, for example, could die in the non-canon ending if I recall correctly (I kind of handwaved that option in TRS2). Sorcerer Oriana could die if you mess up the two chances to save her. Obviously, Bruce can die fairly easily. So hypothetically speaking, a situation like in AL could happen, but you would have to mess up earlier. And probably several times depending on the story that is being written.
But that's the point, in AL one death was unavoidable (the fact that we had to choose between two girls was bad), you always gives us a choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and FatGiant

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
But that's the point, in AL one death was unavoidable (the fact that we had to choose between two girls was bad), you always gives us a choice.
As I said, I was nitpicking ;)

In the end, it's about getting an emotional reaction. Killing/hurting someone the readers/players care for is a sure way to do it. There is only one more effective way to provoke an emotional reaction from a lot of people, but yeah, let's not go there. Still, interactive medium, of course, it is more work to offer the option, but more often than not, it is worth it. In one playthrough, you can fuck up. On the next one, you don't. Then see something different.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Random- But during the Andi Scene there is a cutaway to Edea the Secretary assistant of the woman who sent the terraforming materials- it's brief and not game breaking, but it throws off immersion somewhat

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
As I said, I was nitpicking ;)

In the end, it's about getting an emotional reaction. Killing/hurting someone the readers/players care for is a sure way to do it. There is only one more effective way to provoke an emotional reaction from a lot of people, but yeah, let's not go there. Still, interactive medium, of course, it is more work to offer the option, but more often than not, it is worth it. In one playthrough, you can fuck up. On the next one, you don't. Then see something different.
I'm the Guy who in Mass Effect 2 finished every single quest and was on the end game mission only to find out that a choice in Mission 3 of the game killed a character in the End Game mission, so I scrapped the playthrough then and there and started the entire game over

• Wow
Reactions: EJW

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Random- But during the Andi Scene there is a cutaway to Edea the Secretary assistant of the woman who sent the terraforming materials- it's brief and not game breaking, but it throws off immersion somewhat
Already been fixed, but since it is just that one typo in the sequence it isn't exactly worth uploading 50 GB again so the fix for it is in 36, although that has one issue as well but meh. Also toggling Extras on usually fixes those things.

Jun 1, 2020
Not a bug, but was thinking there was some invisible character in a jump suit walking inside until I saw her hands. Seems the door wasn't fully up during the transition before this and the next dialogue. :)

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes