4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689478138810.png
This is... a minor spoiler. The choice in this, and in the previous scene, does have some consequences regarding day 39. Not a game-over event, though.
Progress 14.07.2023
Hello all!
Man, this week has been a pain in the backside... So how are things going?
Update 35 is being uploaded. The upload is 50% done at the moment, and the goal is on Monday. But if it is up before that, I'll push it out earlier.
As for rendering of update 36, despite multiple interruptions this week, it's more or less where I want it to be, script and render count-wise.
Writing is in a bit of a phase, but it's epilogue writing. It is just attaching certain dialogue to certain variables, and that's about it. A big portion of Sorcerer's epilogue dialogue was written while rendering. Anyhow, once 36 is done, I'll take the usual writing break.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good update, with two new nice additions and third pending addition to Chiel's plan for filling Cearia, and then the whole galaxy, with MC's children. :p

Reactions: D Dog

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
So I am rather curious about post TRS2. Will you being doing brand new IP or will you be returning to the Sorcerer for a part 2? I never was hooked by TRS2 but i enjoy your story telling and Sorcerer was one the the best games on the site IMO.

Reactions: John Ness

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So I am rather curious about post TRS2. Will you being doing brand new IP or will you be returning to the Sorcerer for a part 2? I never was hooked by TRS2 but i enjoy your story telling and Sorcerer was one the the best games on the site IMO.
He has said that he will do more traditional fantasy one and after that, Sorcerer is possible or it is going to be fourth game. But basic plan what he has laid for future is that he will have 3+ game settings that he will make games in rotation. Of course things are always up for change etc...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So I'm playing the new update and I got an error when talking with the Investigator Haneul.

I used the update only
That's just ren'py being a twat. Luckily, it's only a dialogue variable, so it can be ignored safely. The solution is to load an older save usually or just use the console to set it to true (GarretsHarem = True) or false, depending...

You know I just had an off the wall thought. Garrett has been with a lot of women, and he gives each just what they want to be satisfied. Maybe he is subconsciously using his psionics to influence them?
His limited telepathic ability of sorts that was talked with Lissaith amplifies the effect of feelings. But it doesn't override them. So someone who isn't interested in him that way doesn't become interested in him. In fact, the "not interested in sleeping with you ever" feelings get amplified in that case. Of course, people can change their minds for other reasons.

For Chiel, she was heels over head in love with him from the moment she saw him slaughtering those xenophobes that wanted to kill her and her mother when they arrived at the station for the first time. The feeling is just stronger when Garrett is around her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689622937052.png
Ikin and his "friends" discussing about something... Probs the last render I'll show of 36. I don't want to spoil the surprises.

Progress 17.07.2023

Hello, all on this semi-cloudy Monday!

So, 35 is in the release cycle.
It seems that I keep underestimating my net at the moment.
But better to underestimate than overestimate in this case.

As for the rendering of 36, it's on schedule.
I did a few extra hours over the weekend, so I'm right where I should be.
As for writing? It's going. Realistically there are two outcomes,
either you succeed or fail.

In the latter case, I don't really need to show it as is.
Just do a text while being on somewhere and then fade to black.
Maybe. Hopefully, I'll be close to finishing by next Monday.
That way, I can write the next one a bit more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We are on day 34... sooo... about 27 updates ago.
started on end of 7th save (made year ago) and didn't get that choice or any other choices with her so decided to restart on 1st save i have, if still nothing then i give up.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689767963582.png

You killed her, you murderer! You failed your only mission in this game.
You had one mission for the entire duration of this game ...
One mission only: collect babes for your wiVes harem.
oNCE YOU KILL THEM INSTEAD, IT IS ON YOU!
didn't get that choice or any other choices
gAME FOR hAREM!
meeting Rizei is mandatory
These fans/players around here ... gotta tell ya ... they always seem to ...
misplace their focus in this game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob and cxx

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
started on end of 7th save (made year ago) and didn't get that choice or any other choices with her so decided to restart on 1st save i have, if still nothing then i give up.
It's a choice regarding how to deal with Rizei's brother when Rizei comes to meet Garrett and Chiel on day 7. If you allow Rizei to meet the Doc all goes well (Rizei: Can I speak with the doctor?), it's at the end of the update, and meeting Rizei is mandatory.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well got it eventually (after 3rd playthru (2nd past 2 days)) but still no idea at what point i (or mod) made error (since played with skipping until ~halfway of this update), still wondering how o'tai females are separated from each other (those 2 girls (vati and that other) were basically clones of chiel (lazy dev :p)), this time it was short update but still nice, some action and funnies.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes