4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And you know the drill by now as Update 36 hits the public, additional links either in the blog/discord or in the OP once it has been updated.

Also, there is a slight issue of seeing the end of a scene if you aren't on the right path with Zila on the ship, it's fixed, and it doesn't change the gameplay in any way.

Uncompressed:
- PC Mirror:
- MAC Mirror:

Uncompressed update only:
- Update 35 to 36:

Compressed:
- PC Mirror:
- MAC Mirror:

Compressed update only:
- Update 35 to 36:

Android:

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Are the PC and Mac version mislabeled or in the wrong spots? For the Mega versions.
Most likely in the wrong spots. When in doubt, there are mega links on the discord/blog as well (if you can get to the blog cause Google is being a pain in the ass). Granted, they aren't named like I do so, that's me mostly guessing.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 [Update 36] [Talothral]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all, I'm looking for 34 to 35 compressed update.
The file should be "Terminus_Reach_Sentinel_2-U34toU35C"
The link posted 2 weeks ago seems to be dead. Could someone help me ?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
why is the sex scene with zila cut?
Also, there is a slight issue of seeing the end of a scene if you aren't on the right path with Zila on the ship, it's fixed, and it doesn't change the gameplay in any way.
If it is cut, you haven't made the right choice earlier... (the hint is how she addresses you. If it is Admiral, she is pissed. If it is Daddy, she is happy.) On update 34, there is a question about revealing the prisoner's identity, letting her have her way is the key. That and Qivian needs to be happy, aka knocked up.

Reactions: D Dog

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If it is cut, you haven't made the right choice earlier... (the hint is how she addresses you. If it is Admiral, she is pissed. If it is Daddy, she is happy.) On update 34, there is a question about revealing the prisoner's identity, letting her have her way is the key. That and Qivian needs to be happy, aka knocked up.
Well then, I am confused. Zila calls the MC Daddy, her stat d34ZilaHappy= true. Qivian is happy, and expecting - and I did not get the scene with Zila. Just letting ya know. :>)

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well then, I am confused. Zila calls the MC Daddy, her stat d34ZilaHappy= true. Qivian is happy, and expecting - and I did not get the scene with Zila. Just letting ya know. :>)
... I blame insomniac coding binges. Yeah, it required both matriarchs to be knocked up. The variables d20QivianBreeding = True d20BothMatriarchs = True. And yeah, it's fixed in 38 to the final form as it should be now... bugger.

This is amusing since the original code version was right, then in the insomniac binge, I started thinking that it isn't right and then added a variable check that didn't even need to be there... Ah well, shit happens from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
... I blame insomniac coding binges. Yeah, it required both matriarchs to be knocked up. The variables d20QivianBreeding = True d20BothMatriarchs = True. And yeah, it's fixed in 38 to the final form as it should be now... bugger.

This is amusing since the original code version was right, then in the insomniac binge, I started thinking that it isn't right and then added a variable check that didn't even need to be there... Ah well, shit happens from time to time.
Thank you sir! Less confused now. :>)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
TerminusReachSentinel2-U36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
That is the Mac version, not the PC one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: grahegri

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral, I think you want to add a "t" too it.
It might be me being tired, I had a long night last night, but I don't see anything that would require T added. :unsure:
Unless you read the "And fanatics tend..." as "And fanatics lend..." due to the pants messing up the lettering.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It might be me being tired, I had a long night last night, but I don't see anything that would require T added. :unsure:
Unless you read the "And fanatics tend..." as "And fanatics lend..." due to the pants messing up the lettering.

In the picture it say's "And fanatics tend to say as close"

Reactions: c3p0 and Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
In the picture it say's "And fanatics tend to say as close"
That's... interesting. It's definitely "stay" in the file I have. :unsure: Meh! But anyway, somehow my eyes got fixated on the "tend", probably because the pants do muddy the t in the screenshot. Meh sleepy... need a nap after I render the scene >.>

Reactions: c3p0 and Avaron1974

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
THANKS to one , if not the, best dev outhere. really man , you rock!! regular montly updates are awesome...compared to those devs that re unable toe ven do a year release.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes