4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Xavier has peculiar genetics - he had to forego his powers to be able to walk, if you recall
the movie where Magneto moves a whole stadium and controlls sentinels.
that is negated by female psychs and his son
MC has dormant strains of DNA from billions of years of combined evolution,
who knows how each and every of those traits will truthfully manifest in his children,
precisely as they are from the unions with very different mothers with very peculiar skills and abilities.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Xavier has peculiar genetics - he had to forego his powers to be able to walk, if you recall
the movie where Magneto moves a whole stadium and controlls sentinels.

MC has dormant strains of DNA from billions of years of combined evolution,
who knows how each and every of those traits will truthfully manifest in his children,
precisely as they are from the unions with very different mothers with very peculiar skills and abilities.
TLDR, All his children will be bald or lose their hair by puberty.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And once again, it is time for public release. And as usual either wait for the OP to update or additional links in the blog/Discord.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 37
Uncompressed:
- PC:
- MAC:

- Uncompressed update only:

Compressed:
- PC:
- MAC:

Compressed update only:

Android:
- Android:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It's Talothral's choice to purchase hair "effects" or clothes/uniforms/bikinis etc. He's a cheap bastard like me and made everyone bald and saved a few dollars/sheckles/rubles/euros/pesos etc. I have NOT confirmed this with the big guy/'guv /dev - but it's obvious. It's why the sex scenes are so long too - fewer clothes to render - makes perfect sense. ;)

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TerminusReachSentinel2-U37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Great update as always Talothral, i did spot few typos, like when MC is talking about promoting Ne'quck, or however the name was written, there's line where it should say Rear Admiral, but it says Read Admiral. Also is it wrong for me to hope Nica's mom joins the harem, she is fine looking milf :love:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Great update as always Talothral, i did spot few typos, like when MC is talking about promoting Ne'quck, or however the name was written, there's line where it should say Rear Admiral, but it says Read Admiral. Also is it wrong for me to hope Nica's mom joins the harem, she is fine looking milf :love:
Yeah, that's been fixed. And nothing wrong with hoping, although in this case, it's a bit... hopeless...

But have this as consolation, did it a while back.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, that's been fixed. And nothing wrong with hoping, although in this case, it's a bit... hopeless...

But have this as consolation, did it a while back.
And after that pic, we shall not hope for more?:unsure:
Well, they can accompany her to my bed everytime they want or even come on their own. As long as Nica's daddy stay away.:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You think there are to few LI's in the harem??????? That's a first........
If I count those few one-off characters (for now anyway) as well the amount is 34 people. That is how many different people Garrett has slept with during TRS2...

And after that pic, we shall not hope for more?:unsure:
Well, they can accompany her to my beed everytime they want or even come on their own. As long as Nica's daddy stay away.:LOL:
Yeah, I'm getting some mixed messages from Tal on this :)
Who knows what the future brings?

Although in all seriousness, Nica's mom might be a tease when she knows people better. But it kind of goes against her personality to cheat on her husband as is. Nica's sisters and a few others? Well... that is something that only the future can tell.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
They are both in good (as far as we know) marriages, doubt we'll mess with that when the game is almost over.
Well only option would be switching partners/sharing and with Ezan and Claissa (and Chiel) I don't see that. For Xecrau and Zicra it could be, yet I haven't see any indication for this type of content in the game, thus I highly doubt that here either.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just check the characters list, only Chiel's mom-Claissa and Nica's mom left. I guest there is something else happening to them later...Hope
Tal has already confirmed that Nica's mother will not cheat on her husband so will not be joining the harem. There is a chance her sisters show up but her mother is a no go.

Kinda goes without saying that Chiels mother will not be in the harem considering she's in a happy marriage. She doesn't have the same kinks as Chiel so won't be fucking around behind her husbands back.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sadly husbands die sometimes, and Garrett would be compelled to comfort the widows due to his love of their daughters.

But it seems those chaps will at least survive through the second game. Wouldn't be surprised if the harem game headsman shows up in game three though. It's dangerous out there for a non MC man with a pretty lover in a harem game.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes