4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
lack of action? garrett has been at least on 1 fight on nearly every update past several updates. story is stalled partially yes but that's because cearia isn't rdy yet.
[/QUOTEthe last action was whn he went through the portal with the shuxxa...

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I played Sorcerer and really enjoyed it, then played TR:S1 and thought it was really bad, and I'm wondering whether I will enjoy this game? My main problem with TR:S1 was the mc being boring and clinical, especially in his attitude towards sex where it felt like he had no romantic investment in anyone except his primary LI, and was just having sex out of obligation. He didn't even feel lust for god's sake. Has this been changed?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So I played Sorcerer and really enjoyed it, then played TR:S1 and thought it was really bad, and I'm wondering whether I will enjoy this game? My main problem with TR:S1 was the mc being boring and clinical, especially in his attitude towards sex where it felt like he had no romantic investment in anyone except his primary LI, and was just having sex out of obligation. He didn't even feel lust for god's sake. Has this been changed?
Nope, that's just how his is character is, he shows a smidge more emotion in this but not much. If you didn't like TR:S 1 you most likely won't like this either

Reactions: BigBlob69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea garrett is emotionless bastard but that's why he is so good on his job and has reputation which normally keeps criminals not doing something which would hurt station and those living in there.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just finished update 38.........Damn it Tal! You actually have me nervous and worried what's gonna happen after that update.....
You kind of should be. There are several points where things can go really badly.

But that shouldn't be anything new all things considered. But it's all avoidable as always. Just when the choice was made is a different question... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You kind of should be. There are several points where things can go really badly.

But that shouldn't be anything new all things considered. But it's all avoidable as always. Just when the choice was made is a different question... ;)
I'll trust Shaddy to steer me right ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Note to self: Reverse all the choices... >.>

To be fair, those "failure" points that were earlier should be fairly obvious even without the mod if one considers what matters to Garrett (Chiel, Cade, his extended family, and psionics... mostly in order).
Yeah, then I have nothing to worry about :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways nice update besides usual not advancing much on main plot (sideplots plenty) and only 1 sexscene considering that garrett has big harem, 1 fight if that can be called it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

i assume that read admiral will be fixed on next update w/o need to post image about it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1693850454600.png
And this is the last render I'll show of 39, it isn't nothing remarkable really. Just three people talking. Although, it is literally the last render I made for 39... unless we count the rerender I had to do earlier >.>
We be so very happy you pulled through yet another action packed update.
Yet ... MC is always stricken with doubt: kill or stun, hang or blast, pin or throw.
Making twists and turns like when waiting for this baddie to spill or the next baddie
to spill some more ... how about different levels where baddies would break into and
escape the initial blast and so prolong the fight? Maybe some baddies introduced as fodder,
giving some other baddies time to escape. How ”bout telekinetic shields or constructs?
help1.gif
help2.gif

help3.gif
help5.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes