4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Already? :unsure:
I suppose I could start doing the usual AVN developer schedule... might feel longer that way ;):p

I believe it is my discord... At least judging by the amounts people say they play them (+Sorcerer) >.>
Yes already! I wouldn't mind this being 80 updates long :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes already! I wouldn't mind this being 80 updates long :)
Well, I would mind. Good big, long stories are rare and if it is only a storie that would perfectly fit in 30 or 40 updates stretch to 80 or more, then I fear it wouldn't be better than only 40 updates.
Sure, I see Talothral as one of the devs here that could pull this out, yet if he says it is near the end, I doubt it that a lot more updates would be better for the.

Then again, I wouldn't have anything against TR:NH Terminus Reach: Nica's Headpats going in the whole endless style TV series.:D

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I would mind. Good big, long stories are rare and if it is only a storie that would perfectly fit in 30 or 40 updates stretch to 80 or more, then I fear it wouldn't be better than only 40 updates.
Sure, I see Talothral as one of the devs here that could pull this out, yet if he says it is near the end, I doubt it that a lot more updates would be better for the.

Then again, I wouldn't have anything against TR:NH Terminus Reach: Nica's Headpats going in the whole endless style TV series.:D
Yeah I know, I just don't want it to be over.......

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
There are so many things I love in this game and so many things that ruin it for me. It just blows. Monster girls ... just can't do it. Women with no hair ... same thing, complete turn-off. But the game is incredible. I'm torn, and it sucks!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Too lazy to quote... Here is the thing with the protagonist, it would depend on the year what the next installment would be set. While Garrett doesn't age like a normal human, anything past 20 years would put him already in the 60+ category. Not really a problem as is, but at that point, it might be time to hand over the torch to someone else.

And ignoring that, the next story might not fit Garrett and his motivations after TRS2 ends. I'm not saying it couldn't be Garrett, but until I make it, whenever that is, I simply don't know what the story would be. Way too early to think about it, as I already have the next two projects locked down. After that? Depends on the mood.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Too lazy to quote... Here is the thing with the protagonist, it would depend on the year what the next installment would be set. While Garrett doesn't age like a normal human, anything past 20 years would put him already in the 60+ category. Not really a problem as is, but at that point, it might be time to hand over the torch to someone else.

And ignoring that, the next story might not fit Garrett and his motivations after TRS2 ends. I'm not saying it couldn't be Garrett, but until I make it, whenever that is, I simply don't know what the story would be. Way too early to think about it, as I already have the next two projects locked down. After that? Depends on the mood.
Well, whatever it may be, I'll be waiting patiently but eagerly :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey Tal, any plans on throwing in a 3some with Kacey and Hellhound just for kicks now that it's winding up? :p:love:

Annettemaru

Feb 25, 2022

You are a good story teller, so we will enjoy it regardless of who the protagonist ends up being.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Plans? No. Good thing with side characters is that they can appear in other titles more easily if I would want... you know, like Neesush becoming a character from being a goblin dominatrix in Sorcerer... >.>
I figured :) I was just replaying and those 2 really do stand out :)

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes