4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Well, I would mind. Good big, long stories are rare and if it is only a storie that would perfectly fit in 30 or 40 updates stretch to 80 or more, then I fear it wouldn't be better than only 40 updates.
Sure, I see Talothral as one of the devs here that could pull this out, yet if he says it is near the end, I doubt it that a lot more updates would be better for the.

Then again, I wouldn't have anything against TR:NH Terminus Reach: Nica's Headpats going in the whole endless style TV series.:D
that's why i stopped bothering to update dragged and dragged and dragged it out and most updates really were not huge amount of content not to mention the story line was starting to become same routine like an endless loop

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

Then again, I wouldn't have anything against TR:NH Terminus Reach: Nica's Headpats going in the whole endless style TV series.:D
A flash game called "Terminus Reach - The Headpat Chronicles" where you gotta have Garret give headpats to Nica and their litter of kids would be a de-stressing and relaxing thing. And it comes with no ramifications compared to punching your boss or coworkers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A flash game called "Terminus Reach - The Headpat Chronicles" where you gotta have Garret give headpats to Nica and their litter of kids would be a de-stressing and relaxing thing. And it comes with no ramifications compared to punching your boss or coworkers.
flash is dead ya know?

anyways while it'd be relaxing it wouldn't fit well.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Also popular in Japan from what i understood, basically shaved ice chips with some sort of syrup for flavour.
Pretty much yeah, it's a fairly "cheap" cold treat. There are dozens of names for it. Granita is the same style, except it is made from frozen juice (well the water has the flavouring mixed already into it before freezing). Anyway, not going deeper into it as it would be off-topic. >.>

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes